Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 80)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

@mages........its gud dat u  hav started a new topic regarding robi in mental trauma........but i m sure some of his bashers will hav a gud chance to blabber n say rubbish abt him in that topic.Dead

n if dat happened........den i will b giving really harsh comments over der......its too much i cant listen rubbish against him any moreCryCry

so u plzz forgive me dear in dat caseEmbarrassed.i hope aisa na ho.......but cant say anythng now

its ok yaar....you can do whatever you want in my post regarding robi i know how much you love him...but then becareful also yaar....just answer them in a sweet sarcastic way by not hurting their feelings too.....and they not hurting your feelings

well i don't think anything will happen...because after tdys episode...and robi's condition....everyone will agree that robi is suffering from mental disorder....he too like his bro have gone insane in love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswalmegha01chahat4u

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

@mages........very well said ........ab wo ek zinda laash hai.........cant forget his condition in d terrace scene......my god.......i really felt it deeply

the terrace scenes was the main proof to convey that robi is neither negative nor grey shaded...infact he is suffering from a mental disorder named OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER"

such disorder is caused because of unconditional rage in nature....stress...bitter past or childhood....pain....and in robi's case its stress....pain....

neither he have unconditional rage in his past...neither he has a bitter past or childhood....if you are saying mrinalini i don't consider it as bitter past but a normal past that went haywire....

what made him have this disorder born in him...its his pain...and stress....he neither could forget mouli's love nor her betrayal.....all day and night he cries in her memories...roam around like mad man in her memories...too much pain.....have caused the disorder to come out....

he already got that disorder when he got to know that robin is his son...it gone worst during TapLi marriage...and he got hit on his head in the pillar at the temple while brawling with anu....this all cause the disorder to take a full fledged....now it have gone worst....

the way he reacted in the terrace is so evident that he is suffering a mental illness

rasha1500Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@mages........its gud dat u  hav started a new topic regarding robi in mental trauma........but i m sure some of his bashers will hav a gud chance to blabber n say rubbish abt him in that topic.Dead

n if dat happened........den i will b giving really harsh comments over der......its too much i cant listen rubbish against him any moreCryCry

so u plzz forgive me dear in dat caseEmbarrassed.i hope aisa na ho.......but cant say anythng now

its ok yaar....you can do whatever you want in my post regarding robi i know how much you love him...but then becareful also yaar....just answer them in a sweet sarcastic way by not hurting their feelings too.....and they not hurting your feelings

well i don't think anything will happen...because after tdys episode...and robi's condition....everyone will agree that robi is suffering from mental disorder....he too like his bro have gone insane in love

hey thnx yaar
haan i will surely b careful.
actually i generally dont comment anywhere except this thread.since i seriously dont lyk d whole atmosphere of dis tl forum........but haan dis thread is definitely lyk my second homeLOLLOL

achha just visit dat jonaki article ........wahan phir wo hi sab
abhi ek aur aayi............" harshad god bless u"
haan even i want god to bless him but dat article didnt even mentioned harshad 's nameLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

@mages........very well said ........ab wo ek zinda laash hai.........cant forget his condition in d terrace scene......my god.......i really felt it deeply

the terrace scenes was the main proof to convey that robi is neither negative nor grey shaded...infact he is suffering from a mental disorder named OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER"

such disorder is caused because of unconditional rage in nature....stress...bitter past or childhood....pain....and in robi's case its stress....pain....

neither he have unconditional rage in his past...neither he has a bitter past or childhood....if you are saying mrinalini i don't consider it as bitter past but a normal past that went haywire....

what made him have this disorder born in him...its his pain...and stress....he neither could forget mouli's love nor her betrayal.....all day and night he cries in her memories...roam around like mad man in her memories...too much pain.....have caused the disorder to come out....

he already got that disorder when he got to know that robin is his son...it gone worst during TapLi marriage...and he got hit on his head in the pillar at the temple while brawling with anu....this all cause the disorder to take a full fledged....now it have gone worst....

the way he reacted in the terrace is so evident that he is suffering a mental illness

haan absolutely rite dear
actually sachi wo scene me mujhe bhi laga aisa hi but dont know why i was ignoring dat n i myself was not ready to believe n accept dat.
but after u started dat discussion.......even i believe it strongly now.

but rajjy to aaj.........amazing , excellent,awesome tha.............itne saare behavioral changes n dat too in just a span of 10 minutes epiClapClap

sakhi1Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

haan absolutely rite dear
actually sachi wo scene me mujhe bhi laga aisa hi but dont know why i was ignoring dat n i myself was not ready to believe n accept dat.
but after u started dat discussion.......even i believe it strongly now.

i couldn't ignore that fact because such symptoms doesn't give out by a normal negative or grey shaded character...whatever happened in terrace was a symptom of mental illness who was madly in love with someone/something and it got lost...it hurts and very painful....and that turmoil have brought the disorder in the person...thats what happened to robi

remember even when he was in love with mouli...all day and night with TaAnu or anyone else he does only mouli's jap like a crazy mad lover.....that beauitful emotions of love.....betrayal...heartbroken....pain have become a obsession now....

even anu now is coming with the mental symptoms already...in some places you can see that anu is going insane for taani..god knows what will happen when he gets to know that taani is marrying riteish.....and also anu is also doing taani's jap since childhood uptil now....now loosing taani will bring mental trauma in his head....

both brothers mental symptoms are coming out completely...robindo's mental illness have come out...anu's mental illness on the way.....

both brothers were madly in love....now that madness of love have caused them mental disorder...

whether you believe it or not...robindo is mentally ill...he needs to get treated before its too late because the mental disorder which have overpowered him is very very dangerous...he might not know himself and he could harm anyone.....he doesn't have the control...he needs to get treated

but rajjy to aaj.........amazing , excellent,awesome tha.............itne saare behavioral changes n dat too in just a span of 10 minutes epiClapClap

i was stunned...within 10 mins so many transitions of expression by rajat....he is a best actor....Robindo Ganguly is just made for him....but i feel like crying for robindo...he never do any sin all he did was falling in love with a heartless women....even he done a sin he accepted his mistake and took the responsiblity of his son....but what he got in return betrayal...pain...and what worst he got mental disorder in return of being a naive person....i feel so bad for him

the biggest mistake robindo made in his life is falling madly..passionately in love with heartless women like mouli.....and that love have made him insane

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1rasha1500megha01chahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
@mages.........correct
dat girl only deserves a person lyk taposh who is selfish as against robi who has always been selfless whether its fr mauli or fr others.
n yep.......sachi dis role is meant fr rajjy........only he is d person who can do justice wid such a different shaded character....wat a versatility.
i think robi is d only character in d show..........or i wud say even in d past shows .......having so much of diversity

just see dis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Yes I also agree with you robi became mentally unstable
Laughter after the anger, his screams, his violent, the movement of his eyes, silence the whole indicate to his psychological state is difficult
really today I felt scared of robi when he was look to everyone and smiling , even his eating the candy was scary .
this role is really very suitable for Rajat and can no one play this role nicely, such as Rajat

I expect now robi on his way to the full madness , and will make his life and the lives of all those around him in hell
no one support robi and as we saw today ; they were all happy but he was suffer
robi tried to be strong but the pain was so powerful to him and his screams were painful
When he put his face in the water he wanted to hide his white heart and want to forget his past days with mouli

congratulate Rajat for choosing this role , and I hope to understand  Ekta the meaning of true art

sakhi1Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Featured in the story of robi
Firstly the Mystery
Secondly that the story of rare and not conventional it any different from the rest of the stories in the other series in terms of the track and avatar
Third, I do not want robi to return to mauli because it will be the end of the other stories

Go to top