Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 79)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by Mages

@mages.......i still cant figure out.why robi luv dat girl so much......i mean if a girl is lyk taani den any1 can b in luv wid such a girl......

but mauli has always shown indifference n rudeness towards him......still he was a passionate lover earlier fr her n now an obsessed lover

the reason is love and only love yaar...even i don't understand why he loves her so much....he loves her passionately and now dangerously obsessively....i have to say mouli is very lucky to be loved by robindo....even taposh can never do that for her....

he loves her passionately and now he loves her obsessively...he is suffering a mental trauma because of her....and his mental trauma is creating distances from all his loved ones especially his dada and baudi.....

mouli is so dumb that she can't recognise her true love....

agreed yaar..........but i really dont want him to b wid dat mauli again.........she doesnt deserve such a person.

its better dat he stays alone..........in fact i can tolerate a bit changed jonaki.......atleast so far she has not given him such pain...........though der may b some mystery related wid jonaki

i am sure there is mystery related with jonaki...it will reveal soon and the truth of hers might cure his mental trauma....and yes mouli doesn't deserve him....nowadays i see changes in mouli too...what could be the reason.....she was always eager to go laboni house as daughter-in-law...now she hesitates...what must be the reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

i hav already posted a big comment over der in d article..........if it still continues........den i m gonna do somethng really wild den..........phir mera jo bhi ho IF par.

even der is d same scenario on FB........but i dont care much abt FB........as der r many unethical elements on FB....but IF is a decent place

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

@mages.......i still cant figure out.why robi luv dat girl so much......i mean if a girl is lyk taani den any1 can b in luv wid such a girl......

but mauli has always shown indifference n rudeness towards him......still he was a passionate lover earlier fr her n now an obsessed lover

the reason is love and only love yaar...even i don't understand why he loves her so much....he loves her passionately and now dangerously obsessively....i have to say mouli is very lucky to be loved by robindo....even taposh can never do that for her....

he loves her passionately and now he loves her obsessively...he is suffering a mental trauma because of her....and his mental trauma is creating distances from all his loved ones especially his dada and baudi.....

agreed yaar..........but i really dont want him to b wid dat mauli again.........she doesnt deserve such a person.

its better dat he stays alone..........in fact i can tolerate a bit changed jonaki.......atleast so far she has not given him such pain...........though der may b some mystery related wid jonaki

i am sure there is mystery related with jonaki...it will reveal soon and the truth of hers might cure his mental trauma....and yes mouli doesn't deserve him....nowadays i see changes in mouli too...what could be the reason.....she was always eager to go laboni house as daughter-in-law...now she hesitates...what must be the reason

d reason is robi.....though she lied to taposh wen he asked her

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

but why is she running away from robi...she hates him...she was the one who tell robi straight forward that she doesn't want to keep any relation with him and breaks his heart.....she can give all those hatred feel looks but then why is she running away from robi with some other deep expression

Edited by Mages - 20 January 2011 at 2:11pm
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

but why is she running away from robi...she hates him...she was the one who tell robi straight forward that she doesn't want to keep any relation with him and breaks his heart.....she can give all those hatred feel looks but then why is she running away from robi with some other deep expression

ppl in d show r gud at  giving meaningless expressionsLOLLOL

but i think after seeing robi 's cold n indifferent behavior , she is feeling a quite guilty. moreover he is still so caring towards her as in d lift sequence.......so she is uncomfortable

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

ppl in d show r gud at  giving meaningless expressionsLOLLOL

but i think after seeing robi 's cold n indifferent behavior , she is feeling a quite guilty. moreover he is still so caring towards her as in d lift sequence.......so she is uncomfortable

now she will get jealous seeing robi-jonaki together...

and robi no matter who he marries...he is a dead man for his so called wives...he died on the day of TapLi marriage....ab srif woh ek zinda lash hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

@mages........its gud dat u  hav started a new topic regarding robi in mental trauma........but i m sure some of his bashers will hav a gud chance to blabber n say rubbish abt him in that topic.Dead

n if dat happened........den i will b giving really harsh comments over der......its too much i cant listen rubbish against him any moreCryCry

so u plzz forgive me dear in dat caseEmbarrassed.i hope aisa na ho.......but cant say anythng now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
@mages........very well said ........ab wo ek zinda laash hai.........cant forget his condition in d terrace scene......my god.......i really felt it deeply

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500Poonamjayaswal

Go to top