Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 75)

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi909

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

same happened with guru yaar usne bhi nhi bola kisi ko n baad me pata chala ki bone dislocate ho gyi shoulder ki 

mujhe to dar lagta hai yaar use already bahut lag chuki hai i dnt want him to be injured more but vo to ziddi hai scene me jaan dalne ke liye kuch bhi karta hai 

OMG! shoulder dislocate ho gaya!!!Shocked...kaise hain wo?

haan darr lagta to hai par I have faith in God...Rajjy ko kuchh nahin hoga,,,,Embarrassed

he's f9 dear time ho gya us baat koWink

but i dnt hv any faith in god Angry

aisa mat sonchiye di...God is very kind hearted...we shud trust God in any condition...at any time in our life...he's always with us....Embarrassed

Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

@ megha vo alien nhi hai jo tu out of the world keh rahi hai but vo jo hai vo humari samjh se bahar hai 

for me he's not alien but ANGEL...Embarrassed haan woh jo bhi hai hamari samajh ke pare hai....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

same happened with guru yaar usne bhi nhi bola kisi ko n baad me pata chala ki bone dislocate ho gyi shoulder ki 

mujhe to dar lagta hai yaar use already bahut lag chuki hai i dnt want him to be injured more but vo to ziddi hai scene me jaan dalne ke liye kuch bhi karta hai 

OMG! shoulder dislocate ho gaya!!!Shocked...kaise hain wo?

haan darr lagta to hai par I have faith in God...Rajjy ko kuchh nahin hoga,,,,Embarrassed

he's f9 dear time ho gya us baat koWink

but i dnt hv any faith in god Angry

kya hua di?

dont worry di usko kabhi kuchh nahi hoga.......he will get all happiness n success in lyf......main kabhi  apne liye pray karti hun to uske liye bhi  karti  hunSmile

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@ megha vo alien nhi hai jo tu out of the world keh rahi hai but vo jo hai vo humari samjh se bahar hai 

kya diiiiii

alien??LOLLOLLOL

arey nahi wo nahi tha mera matlabLOL

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
he he he are i noe he was not alien he's our sweet cute sexy Winkangel 

@ poonam 
i dnt wanna talk abt God n thr grace 
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

@ poonam 

theek hai di we'll close this chapter now...I can understand ur feelings...Embarrassed apna mood mat kharab mat kariye...just chill..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
first of all amazing acting by rajat....it was flawless and i was stunned....

the expressions were awesome.....from angry robi...old naughty robi who always shares sweet moments with his baudi...a mastermind man who has something going on in his head....to a mentally affected heartbroken man who couldn't control his pain and vent out in the terrace...a man who is badly heartbroken and couldn't move on in life at all...he is still standing right on the same place where mouli breaks his heart....washing away his pain and anger in the water....wiping the real self in the water....putting on the fake mask on his face by wiping his face from his hands intensely....who was really venting out his pain infront of the family...mouli...taposh....makes a fake laughter and make himself unpredictable and announce his wedding with jonaki aunty

oh my god....how many transition of expression and emotions he gave in just one episode...only rajat can do this.....rajat took a great decision of taking up robindo's role...this role is only made for rajat....

more than dabbang performance....it was darr srk performance....

it was a scary seeing robindo like this....it was a complete surprise

but guys...i think you guys will hit me if i say this...i am just telling what i have saw....i am sorry to say yaar robindo is mentally affected....just like anu...he is suffering from mental trauma too...TapLi marriage really made a painful impact in his brains also along with his heart and soul.....whatever i saw tdy is a mentally affected robindo.....

he is not a negative character like what most of us will think after seeing tdy episode...more than negative....or even grey shades...i will say robindo is mentally affected for loosing his love.....

the transitions of expressions of robindo makes me believe that he is mentally affected with whatever happened in TapLi marriage....

when a man looses his love...he is not only affected by heart...soul but also brains....

some mens gets  drunk.....some mens tries to move on in life....some mens might hate the word women...marriage...love...some mens after loosing in love wants to spent all their life in the memories of their ladylove....some mens get mentally affected that they loose their sense...memories like what we have seen in anurag...which currently anurag suffering

and some mens get mentally affected with unconditional rage...obsession...anger...for loosing his love and thats what robindo is suffering now....

i always thought that he is in grey shades...but the truth is more than grey shades...robi is mentally affected because of love

i feel so sad for both brothers while watching tdys episode...i don't know what will happen to TaAnu....but the fact is anurag is mentally affected because of taani.....even its the same in robindo's case too.....he is also mentally affected because of mouli....

its painful to see that both brothers who are happy-go-lucky....naughty at times...always smiling and playing goes mentally affected because of their respective love...

laboni's curse has been granted....both brothers suffers in love

tdy after watching robi...i felt like crying that he is mentally affected...it all happen because of mouli...i can never forgive her....

i am sorry to say yaar...if the family members or TaAnu doesn't witness a change in his behaviour.....it can go worst...and nothing can stop him  nothing at all even the truth of the whole incident

jonaki aunty is risking her life with him...she only smells his money...she doesn't know that she is risking her life with robi...because the man she witness in the past is completely different now....and he is mentally affected too and such a person who is suffering with extreme rage..obession..anger can never give her anything but pain....helpless state....

what have mouli made robindo into...i am so sad for robi....i never thought in my wildest dreams more than revenge on taani...he came back as a mentally affected person

i guess it might hurt you guys....it hurts me to write this too...but whatever i saw in robindo's expression...i could confirm that he is also mentally ill like his brother......its just that anu's mental state is more on loosing his sense and memories while robi's mental state  is more on the dangerous side of anger...inconditional rage...obsession

i feel so sad for shekher-neelu....they have lost their daughter....and now they lost both the sons on psychi reasons...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1rasha1500megha01Poonamjayaswalchahat4uAmor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@ poonam 

LOLLOL......pehli baar dekha hai sexy angelLOLLOL

yaar aaj to uski pony bhi gayi.......... he is lukin better dis way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamjayaswalAmor.