Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 64)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
and by the way what a cute liar robindo is...its so evident in his eyes...and the way he changed that he haven't move on in life at all.....he is still in love with mouli....and neither he could forget her nor the betrayal she gave him......

from what angle he is moving on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sanchita--Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
we have seen nothing abt jonaki plotting anything rather than getting jealous.....so the mrinalini-robin issue was saazish done by jonaki....there is some mystery really....the article have given it hints

and also one hints from the past scenes.....after mouli propose taposh for marriage....he agrees...both taposh-jonaki gave each other smirk or smile.....at that point of time we too spectulate abt it.....but then robindo's heart wrenching drunk confession of how much he loves mouli makes us forget the small scenes between taposh-jonaki....i am sure it was a saazish created to break RoLi up and for nupur she gets her chance for seperating TaAnu....why i feel jonaki was the root cause of RoLi breakup and taposh must have help her in the plan...the smirk given by both of them in the scenes makes me doubt on them that they are partners in crime i feel....

now jonaki is in the scene....TapLi lives infront of robindo eyes....we will get to know the whole truth...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

we have seen nothing abt jonaki plotting anything rather than getting jealous.....so the mrinalini-robin issue was saazish done by jonaki....there is some mystery really....the article have given it hints

and also one hints from the past scenes.....after mouli propose taposh for marriage....he agrees...both taposh-jonaki gave each other smirk or smile.....at that point of time we too spectulate abt it.....but then robindo's heart wrenching drunk confession of how much he loves mouli makes us forget the small scenes between taposh-jonaki....i am sure it was a saazish created to break RoLi up and for nupur she gets her chance for seperating TaAnu....why i feel jonaki was the root cause of RoLi breakup and taposh must have help her in the plan...the smirk given by both of them in the scenes makes me doubt on them that they are partners in crime i feel....

now jonaki is in the scene....TapLi lives infront of robindo eyes....we will get to know the whole truth...

but how did taps-jonaki came to know about mrinalini????? she was in US. & nobody knew about robi-mrinalini affair. so how did they be involved in the saazish????
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly I am agree with shreya. Mrinalini was in US how did Jonaki and Taposh come to know it? I think only Nupur knew her? What kind of revenge he is thinking by destroying his own life?
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Exactly I am agree with shreya. Mrinalini was in US how did Jonaki and Taposh come to know it? I think only Nupur knew her? What kind of revenge he is thinking by destroying his own life?
maybe he will torture jonaki to take revenge from mauli. & i am also thinking maybe sumhow he will let anu-tani marriage happen & then will try to seperate them.
anupama_126 Goldie
anupama_126
anupama_126

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwww vvvvvvv nice party dear....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupama_126

wowwwwwwwwwww vvvvvvv nice party dear....Clap

which party dear ??ConfusedEmbarrassed
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
so wht do u think??? how exactly robi will take revenge from mauli-tani???? will robi ever be positive or will remain negative for ever????

Go to top