Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 56)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by khushi909

are hoga kahin sexy robin LOL
n if it was a plan to ye nupur n ritesh n taposh teeno mile honge in that for sure

and wo jonaki bhi bhaag gayi kahin.........ab to influential se hot robi ko dekh ke aur peechhe pad jaatiLOL.........i think wo bhi hogi involve pehle waale case me

aaj to robi ne taani ko tu karke bola............in dono ki shaadi karwaa ke tune achha nahi kiya

well its better i don't see jonaki face at allAngry....

i was sad that he called his baudi "Tu"......when he can call her taani...."Tu" is nothing infront of it....i hope he knows the truth and call taani as "Taani Baudi"...."Aap"

hope dat dear

dont b so upset yaar.........it will b fine......

moreover its a fiction dear.....so dont stress urself dat much as u  were saying u r goin through a difficult tym at home bcoz of ur grandfather.........so chill dear

my grandpa demise is more stressful than this yaar....i couldn't get over it yet...its still fresh in my mind....even sometimes when i watch TL..PKYEK...his memories distract me alot....and all those hospital...funeral...cremation flashes comes into my mind...and i have no mood to watch anything or do anything......

its too painful yaar.....even now i am going through this phase...i can't even cry because mummy is in depression and i have to take care of her.....its too dificult to hide my tears.....seeing his pic which is hang infront of me for his prayers is already hurting me so much....

i never thought in wildest dreams that his photo has to be garlanded one day.....

i want to talk to him....i always shares my pain...happiness to him....i joke around with him...i always hear his voice...his smile....i play pranks on him.....he always call me "Maa" because whenever he is naughty doesn't listen to me...i shout at him cutely....then i will tell him sorry.....

and also i love to do spiky hairstyle on him...i change his clothes...put powder for him....give him food ...sometimes when he is weak i feed him.....i am miss every single thing....

now i could feel his presence...but then i cannot see him....

i can't even forget my childhood with him...i was born in his arms....i was never with my father at all...it was only grandfather for me all my life....my soul is incomplete without him.....

i couldn;t explain this at home because mummy in depression...aunty in depression....mummy is even more worst.....i can't share it to anyone...

thank god i have you guys to share my pain....

as for TL...i have never stressed it on my mind....but some relationships is being spoiled...i am disappointed on that fact.....this show is getting on my last nerves....but hunks in the show Harshad-Rajat...i can't afford to miss

ohhhhhhh dear i  can understand ur situation

dont worry i m here wid u.....we all r here to support u

feel free to discuss n share ur problems wid meSmile

thanx alot yaar...i know you guys will support me in my difficult times....
you are my second family....sure yaar whenever i am down and depressed for whatever reason i will discuss with you...thanx alot yaar.....i love you for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

n if it was a plan to ye nupur n ritesh n taposh teeno mile honge in that for sure

i think it was nupur's plan.....everything related to robindo do is missing now...robin especially...how can a father not meet his son....how mrinalini die....

mrinalini is rich is enough to go US...then why her baby is in the slums....

so much bloopers

LOLLOLhaan  dis show is full of bloopers rite frm day oneLOL

i agree yaar....this show is full with bloopers...LOL
but all shows are fill with bloopers...but TL is the worst of the lotLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLyep its d top scorer wen it cums to bloopers

mt only reason to tolerate dis is rajjy..else i wudnt hav even tried a single epi..........dats why i named dis show long tym back as   " MAJBOORI"LOLLOL

its my majboori too....if not for harshad-rajat...i would have never watch this show....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

and wo jonaki bhi bhaag gayi kahin.........ab to influential se hot robi ko dekh ke aur peechhe pad jaatiLOL.........i think wo bhi hogi involve pehle waale case me

aaj to robi ne taani ko tu karke bola............in dono ki shaadi karwaa ke tune achha nahi kiya

well its better i don't see jonaki face at allAngry....

i was sad that he called his baudi "Tu"......when he can call her taani...."Tu" is nothing infront of it....i hope he knows the truth and call taani as "Taani Baudi"...."Aap"

hope dat dear

dont b so upset yaar.........it will b fine......

moreover its a fiction dear.....so dont stress urself dat much as u  were saying u r goin through a difficult tym at home bcoz of ur grandfather.........so chill dear

my grandpa demise is more stressful than this yaar....i couldn't get over it yet...its still fresh in my mind....even sometimes when i watch TL..PKYEK...his memories distract me alot....and all those hospital...funeral...cremation flashes comes into my mind...and i have no mood to watch anything or do anything......

its too painful yaar.....even now i am going through this phase...i can't even cry because mummy is in depression and i have to take care of her.....its too dificult to hide my tears.....seeing his pic which is hang infront of me for his prayers is already hurting me so much....

i never thought in wildest dreams that his photo has to be garlanded one day.....

i want to talk to him....i always shares my pain...happiness to him....i joke around with him...i always hear his voice...his smile....i play pranks on him.....he always call me "Maa" because whenever he is naughty doesn't listen to me...i shout at him cutely....then i will tell him sorry.....

and also i love to do spiky hairstyle on him...i change his clothes...put powder for him....give him food ...sometimes when he is weak i feed him.....i am miss every single thing....

now i could feel his presence...but then i cannot see him....

i can't even forget my childhood with him...i was born in his arms....i was never with my father at all...it was only grandfather for me all my life....my soul is incomplete without him.....

i couldn;t explain this at home because mummy in depression...aunty in depression....mummy is even more worst.....i can't share it to anyone...

thank god i have you guys to share my pain....

as for TL...i have never stressed it on my mind....but some relationships is being spoiled...i am disappointed on that fact.....this show is getting on my last nerves....but hunks in the show Harshad-Rajat...i can't afford to miss

ohhhhhhh dear i  can understand ur situation

dont worry i m here wid u.....we all r here to support u

feel free to discuss n share ur problems wid meSmile

thanx alot yaar...i know you guys will support me in my difficult times....
you are my second family....sure yaar whenever i am down and depressed for whatever reason i will discuss with you...thanx alot yaar.....i love you for this

haan yaar i really mean it........i m always der fr my frnds...........khushi n gham dono me.
i hope ki next tym tum koi khushi share karne aao mujhse.......wishing u some happy moments aheadSmile
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

well right now i have stopped watching....till something good happens i am not watching the show...sorry yaar i can't  take too much negativity...so right now i will read only updates....

i just read robi's part....well its was really a angry scenes of robi....he did not say it for taposh but taani.....he comes back not only to avenge ananya's death but also for his broken heart.....since he thinks taani is responsible for his breakup with mouli

1 phase of the story he cried....2 phase of the story TaAnu cries especially taani....god knows what sin TaAnu made that they have to go through all this nonsense......

what robi doesn't know that 1 phase of the story or 2 phase of the story taani always cry only....i never see a slight happiness on her face after growing up......both phase of the story taani only cries....

and sorry guys i have to say this.....i think robi will be the reason why anu enters the asylum.....because the article once stated that robi was the major cause of TaAnu seperation....and also the 3 years leap is coming soon....in this 3 years span anu is in the asylum....so it make sense now...robi is the reason....i hope they change the track and twist it into riteish being the reason why anu is in the asylum

i just hope someone tells robi the truth before he becomes blind in his revenge for taani that will ultimately ruin his brother's life
i think he said these to the god. he meant tht god had seperated him from mauli. well he can be the reason for taanu seperation, but he cant be the reason for anu's madness. he loves his bro dearly. he cant harm his bro directly.

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
mages I totally understand ur feeling. I had gone through such phase when I lost my father. Dont take much stress. Everything will be fine soon.

megha01

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
dear mages
Your words made me cry a lot
because, open wound pain and did not recovering in my heart
I feel your pain and your sorrow I have lost my father and my brother in less than 6 months
I hope that the time  return to enjoy every moment with them
everything will be okay God does not leave until the human is recovering from the pain

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

@sanchi...........n @rasha............

dont know wat to say...............u  guys hav gone through such difficult phases in ur lyf.......

u r really very strong guys.........i know it sounds very filmy ...........but trust m i m here guys.......n as i was saying to mages...i m always der fr u guys....feel free to share watever u feel lyk wid me

sakhi1

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged

guys........rajjy on sbs today..........

update-

taapli r finally back home........so their griha pravesh ceremony is goin on.........whole ganguly family is also der.

robi came wid a gift..............rajjy was saying in his interview dat der has to b a thorn wid d flowers n here cums d thorn..........

guys..............rajjy was der without dat ponytail today

Poonamjayaswal

Go to top