Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 53)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi909

@ mages 

i think he'll be thr after leap too after all he will play a imp role in getting back anu frm troma n leap no clue

ab huyi na sahi baat...our robi will be there after leap too....but for us to see the trio in action will be less before leap...after leap we will see the trio in action....

i can't wait to see the bhabhi-devar teaming up and bring anu out of the trauma and make him a normal person again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

@khushi di..............i hope he stays back after d leap.....really hope so.

but if he is der after d leap.......den why did d warden was saying in d 1st epi ki taani is d only person who is here to meet him............robi kahan tha tab????? wo kyun nahi aaya usse pehle

@mages.........no idea yaar but i think dey wont stretch it much after taani ritesh marriage

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i feel so sad for taani....all she wanted in her whole life was her husband anurag...and to live with him she had to fight so much demons on the way...where there is a fear too loose.....

and i don't think robi hates taani...he still the same robindo ganguly like anu says no matter how hard he tries he can never hate his loved ones....and his most loved ones is anu-taani.....deep down he is still the same robindo....he doesn't want to show anyone that he is lonely...angry...all his tears have been dried up......thats what makes him hard...cold...arrogant....he is just angry with taani...i hope the Cvs idiots don't change the anger into hatred

and also what robi doesn't know that the women whom he wants to take revenge will tolerate all his revenge with a eternal smile on her face though she will cry because for her his revenge is not mere revenge but his frustration for loosing his love and his love for her too.....and also she treats him as a brother and son.....she will happily tolerate his revenge and in that process he will change him back to the old naughty robindo ganguly...

megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

but if he is der after d leap.......den why did d warden was saying in d 1st epi ki taani is d only person who is here to meet him............robi kahan tha tab????? wo kyun nahi aaya usse pehle

@mages.........no idea yaar but i think dey wont stretch it much after taani ritesh marriage

robi doesn't know at all where is his brother.....and also taani is a famous singer...what must have happened....

i don't think taani-ritiesh marriage will happen...i have a trust...something might happen that this marriage will stop....arrey yaar since i am die-hard TaAnu fan i have my trust on this point...my TaAnu will get married in the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

are vo 1st epi ko leke confuse mat ho ok tell me y taani was so late she's in lub with anu phir vo kyu nhi pahunchi itne din thr's a mystery Embarrassed so lets wait for that to reopen thr's a lot more in story frm ekta maiyaa i called her like that onlyLOL

Poonamjayaswal

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ok guys...i know you guys going to hit me....because this is regarding mouli......and we all hate her for what she did to robi....

now the way TapLi relationship going.....why i feel that now mouli will develop feelings for robi....she will regret why she broke robi's heart...that she committed a real mistake of marrying a jerk like taposh....

the scenes where robi holds mouli from falling...its signifies something for sure

Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi909

are vo 1st epi ko leke confuse mat ho ok tell me y taani was so late she's in lub with anu phir vo kyu nhi pahunchi itne din thr's a mystery Embarrassed so lets wait for that to reopen thr's a lot more in story frm ekta maiyaa i called her like that onlyLOL

hehe.........m too call he in a similar wayLOLLOL.akhir mare ko zinda karna aur zinda ki plastic surgery karna uska hi to kaam hai

but ekta ne hum log ki lyf ko influence bahut kiya hai.......kitne achhe predictions karte hain sab naye nayeLOL

well just hope ki robi ho show me.........nahi to wo twist rakhe ekta apne paas.main to show ko alvida hi  bol dungiLOL..........but i do want to continue afte d leap...........so i hope ki wo hoSmile

Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ok guys...i know you guys going to hit me....because this is regarding mouli......and we all hate her for what she did to robi....

now the way TapLi relationship going.....why i feel that now mouli will develop feelings for robi....she will regret why she broke robi's heart...that she committed a real mistake of marrying a jerk like taposh....

the scenes where robi holds mouli from falling...its signifies something for sure

dats wat we were discussing beforeu  came

dat scene signifies dat robi willl b d one who will support her in her difficult situation wen she will b alone

but ...............sach me yaar dat will b unfare wid robi now

she doesnt deserve dat golden hearted person and n ardent lover

Go to top