Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 51)

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lily lub u 

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

@mages......as far as robi doesnt know d truth......he cant b blamed.

its his family's mistake not to tell him d truth......

i m sure anu will enter asylum bcoz of taani unintensional betrayal....since she will marry ritesh

remember once laboni cursed neelu dat one day her sons will b heartbroken as taani is suffering

so its quite clear.........robi has gone through dat phase , now it will b anu's turn

robi is no where to b blamed bcoz d biggest jhatka fr anu will b tanani's marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Rajat Pics from 17th Jan

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574423&TPN=13&#38261727

thnk u sooooooooooo much

i was eagerly waiting fr these picsSmile

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
aur kya taani is not a kid ki robi bolega anu se dur ho ja n vo ho jayegi she shud tell her mom n in laws abt ritesh n his doings instead of going to him n facing that idiot 
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi909

aur kya taani is not a kid ki robi bolega anu se dur ho ja n vo ho jayegi she shud tell her mom n in laws abt ritesh n his doings instead of going to him n facing that idiot 

very true di...........me sure anu paagal hoga to taani ki wajah se.......laboni ka curse robi par to lag gaya........now its anu's turn.......n dat too will b bcoz of a girl not his bro.

but i really hope wo mauli na ho robi ke saath though d situation seems to b a favorable one...........but nahi.........................yaar kya super hot lag raha hai.............uske saath mauli nahi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i missed him

wo abhi rtw par tha

but maine log in kiya to wo gayaCry

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh koi nhi phir ayega tujhse milne bhabhiji 

n yes mouli is not looking gud with him now mouli ka makeover karo n give her sum gud dresses 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

@mages......as far as robi doesnt know d truth......he cant b blamed.

i agree on this till robi doesn't know the truth he can't be blamed....

its his family's mistake not to tell him d truth......

yup its his family mistake and somewhere down the lane taani's mistake too for not opening her mouth

i m sure anu will enter asylum bcoz of taani unintensional betrayal....since she will marry ritesh

now here i am abit confused...remember when taani first time came to visit anu in the asylum...she tells the warden that anu is her husband....so how is it possible if she marries riteish....if she lives with the childhood marriage that does not exist now because anu gave her divorce though in our eyes TaAnu is still married to each other and that divorce doesn't exist for me at all.....i am just confused....i don't think she will marry riteish...something will happen that will expose riteish....robi's revenge starts on taani...robi gets to know the truth...robi unites TaAnu and gets them married....something major happened that brought anu into the asylum....its neither robi....nor taani...something else....because no women will address her ex-lover as her husband after getting married to another man even though for her the marriage does not exist....some mystery revolves around there

remember once laboni cursed neelu dat one day her sons will b heartbroken as taani is suffering

yup i know abt the curse laboni gave anu-robi in anger....well the curse is playing its cards now...even robi's curse on TaAnu is playing the cards very well

so its quite clear.........robi has gone through dat phase , now it will b anu's turn

robi have went through the phase and came back as a man with no desire...no life...no love...no soul...just a hard rock with anger...agony in him and all this changes because of his love....now anu's goes in the same lane and become mentally imbalance because of his love....

both brothers suffers way too much in love...i feel bad for them

robi is no where to b blamed bcoz d biggest jhatka fr anu will b tanani's marriage

true...very true....i hope anu finds a way and stop this 1000 volts jhatka...can someone tells robi the truth so that he can forget his anger and hatred for his baudi and help his dada to stop the jhatka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoonamjayaswalAmor.

Go to top