Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 42)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

ClapClap
Originally posted by Mages

oh wow,,,,what a dabbang episode....

ROBINDO GANGULY ROCKS.....

and also i head tears on my eyes seeing all RoAnu FB...it was the bestest times of TL....the most beautiful relationship of TL RoTaAnu relationship.....the beauty of emotions....i completely had tears on my eyes seeing both brothers sharing a painful moment....anu was right...robi is cold...hard because of mouli but no matter what he is still the same old naughty robindo who loves everyone....

robi couldn't even lie properly that he came for his dada......instead he says he came for his di.....that was a complete lie....there was so much love and pain for his dada....

now the disappointment part.....from Taani Baudi to Taani....i was so shocked and sad.....it was so painful for me to even hear that words from robi's mouth for his baudi.....there share a mother-son relationship and its completely destoroyed now....i am so disappointed....he address Taani now after metting robi he will tell her Tum also...from Aap to Tum...its going to be very very painful for me to watch his bitterness towards his baudi whom he adores...loves...idolise...respects in short worships is baudi as a goddess....

i know taani is blamed for not opening the mouth and make everyone believes that she is responsible for RoLi's breakup and also ananya's death......and robi is unknown to the whole fact happened....but then whatever sourness happening between robi-taani is wrong completely wrong....and i am going to dislike him for this matter because its evident now that he came back to take revenge on taani for all the reasons....his anger for taani was so evident in his eyes.....he will do all his best to seperate TaAnu since he fears he will loose his dada because of taani....i hope he finds the truth soon....

i love the attitute he gave the police officer and mouli's dad.....he though respects mouli's dad even though what happened...but hearing mouli's name and her betrayal makes him loose his sense....because he is still not gotten over the incident yet.....thus robi behaving in such a way is applicable...

TapLi

wow....at last i am so happy.....marrying taposh was the biggest mistake committed by mouli......well she deserves every bit of this life because she chose it for herself.....i am surprised that she broke robi's heart for a jerk like taposh.....now she see his true colours...and very soon she will regret that why she married this man...and realise her mistake of breaking robi's heart who always loved her.....

i am so surprised of taposh...he is more interested to know why mouli took a lift from robiindo rather than worrying abt his wife safetly....and look how shameless....being a married man he ask mouli to borrow some money from his mother....what shameless person....marriage also never changed him at all....he is so self centered...self-obsessed guy.....i am so happy to know that very soon mouli will regret and suffer for breaking a very nice man heart....and changed his life forever...she will realise how much she have changed robindo......she was the reason for robi's smile and now she is the reason for robi's broken heart and cold...arrogant behaviour.....

there is so much difference between taposh-robindo...

taposh always cared abt himself...neither he cared for his family nor for mouli.....he has no sense of responsiblity.....who is arrogant....who can do nothing for mouli....who only love himself rather than mouli

robi always cared abt others rather than himself....he cares for his family....he has sense of responsiblity...a person who can get drunk in mouli's love and cry out his pain....as well as changed himself into a cold...arrogant...angry man because of his love betrayal......who loves mouli madly....who can leave house and even do labour work for his love....

just look at the difference between robi-taposh....mouli is dumb for sure...she couldn't recognise who is her true love....

like taani says "PYAAR KE LIYE...PYAAR KO KHONA PADHE TO"...it suits mouli so much.....for love(taposh)...she looses love(robindo)...

Clap superb yaar.........yes i too wish Robbie ko Taani ka sach jaldi pata chal jaye..par aisa nahi hoga....Robbie was always supposed to be a grey shaded character.

i know what you mean.....but no characters remains grey shades forever unless he is doing a very negative role like Riteish....just look at nupur when entered she was good....then she becomes bad...now good again though i don't trust her....grey shades...and robi its evident that he still loves his dada-baudi alot...its just that he is very angry within himself and also he is nursing a broken heart....and he is feels taani is responsible...i am positive that we will get back our old naughty robindo once he gets to know the whole truth....right now i can't digest the fact that he is going to take revenge on his baudi.....its too painful to even imagine it....

waise ek baat hai yaar....jitne hades Robbie/Rajat ko play karne ko mile hain...utne kisi ko bhi nahi. Smile

robindo has alot of shades and rajat suits the role so much

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
yes it is painful no doubt......i miss old, naughty Robindo too.
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@chahat agree wid u yaar

he really showed his versatility n he has really given dat chance to portray.......from cassanova, to a lover,,,den an ardent lover,.....den heart broken  n now a rebelClap

sakhi1chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

@chahat agree wid u yaar

he really showed his versatility n he has really given dat chance to portray.......from cassanova, to a lover,,,den an ardent lover,.....den heart broken  n now a rebelClap

rite....Star

thanks for agreeing wid me. but then Raja ki baat hi alag hai. Smile

sakhi1megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
guys...............
kisi ne background music notice  kiya robi ka jail waale scene me???????

MR bajaj waala music tha.............

it completely suits our robindo gangulyClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1Poonamjayaswalchahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

guys...............

oh, wo mr.bajaj wala tha????maine music toh note kiya, aur khush bhi hui, ki use suit bhi kar raha hai. par ye nahi dekha! thanks for info. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

guys...............

after bajaj that music suits robindo alot.....what a dabbang performance and entry....ClapClapClap
but i can't see his relationship being ruined with taani....CryCryCry

megha01chahat4u

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

guys...............

after bajaj that music suits robindo alot.....what a dabbang performance and entry....ClapClapClap
but i can't see his relationship being ruined with taani....CryCryCry

yes mages it really suits our robi a lot
our dabangg.........our hero.........yep dats really sad but hope ki sab theek hoga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1

Go to top