Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 39)

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 520

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by preppy

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by preppy

guys RAJAT was just too HOT to handle 2day................too gud..........super !!Thumbs Up

everything is going fine guysBig smile

yesssssssss dear

he was just wwwwwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

no words fr him yaar...............so its really d rite tym to celebrate

aaj to i m so happy to give d ud......so i hav given a very detailed oneSmile


gud dear & m soooooooo happyBig smileBig smile RAJAT too gud !! ClapClap

mujhe to RAJAT ki hi acting best lagti hai.........no1 can touch him..........v intense !!

yep.very very intense dear

dekha aaj kya bola usne wo officer ko..............bechareLOL

n his attitude towards mauli's father ........dat was amazing


haan ab us anu ki pitai hogiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

So far the best episode of Robi. The videos are already up at IF. Plz watch specially last part.

yep.......d best epi ever..........n anu-robi convo was just awesome.......

n hw can i forget his attitude mannn

1stly to mauli's dad n den.........dat police officer.........kya bola yaar..........tch tch....bechaareLOL

n videos r  available so soon............kaise??????

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preppy

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by preppy

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by preppy

guys RAJAT was just too HOT to handle 2day................too gud..........super !!Thumbs Up

everything is going fine guysBig smile

yesssssssss dear

he was just wwwwwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

no words fr him yaar...............so its really d rite tym to celebrate

aaj to i m so happy to give d ud......so i hav given a very detailed oneSmile


gud dear & m soooooooo happyBig smileBig smile RAJAT too gud !! ClapClap

mujhe to RAJAT ki hi acting best lagti hai.........no1 can touch him..........v intense !!

yep.very very intense dear

dekha aaj kya bola usne wo officer ko..............bechareLOL

n his attitude towards mauli's father ........dat was amazing


haan ab us anu ki pitai hogiLOL

haan tab hi to wo police office bola..ab dekhna kaun hai bechaara

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12019

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
megha star player videos are already available. Tapoli seems on the verge of breaking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12019

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preppy

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

So far the best episode of Robi. The videos are already up at IF. Plz watch specially last part.

dear sanchita  plz tell where in IF videos r available..........m nt able 2 find it
can u give me the link plz

When u enter the forum at the bottom of it u find the videos.
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

megha star player videos are already available. Tapoli seems on the verge of breaking.

yes tapli to gaye...........c mauli was almost supporting robi today............saying atleast he has a courtesy...........wow mazaa aa gaya

i m gonna watch dis ep atleast 100  times nowSmile

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12019

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

See today's episode in star plus site

thnx sanchi dearSmile.......

yes its worth watching a 1000 times

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86386

--sanchita-- 1203 86386 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Amor.   Replies: 73   Views: 19806

Amor. 73 19806 09 October 2010 at 12:02am by coolsudeshna
Stars being Sorry and Thankful:Rajat Tokas

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 5   Views: 1349

-vandy- 5 1349 20 August 2010 at 10:07am by sophiam
Rajat tokas

Author: ..Amira..   Replies: 0   Views: 960

..Amira.. 0 960 24 July 2010 at 2:15am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index