Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 138)

_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
I give up. I sound like a broken record trying to justify/reason. I guess you can't say anything without angering people. And preppy I will be the last to get offended, I don't take petty issues seriously. If you don't want to discuss the show, that's fine, but respect other's wish to do so. I will say it one more time, I don't see anything wrong with what I wrote and I'll stand by that. Good day ladies.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Girls calm down. She said that she was discussing about the char not the actor. So leave it. If u find anything abusive against the actor then u can directly report to the admin just pressing report button. Dont need to reply and dont need to make ur bp high.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500PoonamjayaswalAmor.

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

I give up. I sound like a broken record trying to justify/reason. I guess you can't say anything without angering people. And preppy I will be the last to get offended, I don't take petty issues seriously. If you don't want to discuss the show, that's fine, but respect other's wish to do so. I will say it one more time, I don't see anything wrong with what I wrote and I'll stand by that. Good day ladies.

i dont care about what others ( non RAJAT fans ) are discussing , so no question of respect or non- respect , as long as it does not include RAJAT..........if it ( discussion about RAJAT ) is for good then obviously nice but it should not be offensive.........this is all what i mean.good day to you too dear........bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Guyz i hv upd my gallery with VM so if u hv time just check them n comment i bet u'll feel gud after visiting my gallery 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01PoonamjayaswalNandini25

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I do agree wid sanchi.
plz calm down girls. The topic "Robindo" which has created so much fuss has already been closed by the mod. So no need 2 discuss about it nemore. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Ok cheer up guys. Sum creations frm me. hope this will cheer u up:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1rasha1500megha01PoonamjayaswalAmor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ok guys...any news regarding our robindo......what is his next plan...nowadays his new attitute is just too hard to resist...he looks hot day by day....

noone can do justice to robindo only rajat can do it.....there is so much of layers and shades in robindo ganguly....

now i can't wait to watchi his reaction when he gets to know that his dada-baudi have re-marry again....

last friday was all riteish thrash...nothing abt robi....only good scenes were nupur telling anu abt riteish-taani marriage and my most fav scenes phone convo of TaAnu though taani couldn't talk to him.....

instead of showing laboni-riteish face off...they should have shown any of robi scenes...whether its with TapLi or mouli even jonaki aunty...it would be worth it...

anyways what do you think guys...will robi succeed in making mouli realise what she lost?...or will robi make TapLi closer???.....

in robi-TapLi matter...i don't want TaAnu to interfere...i want TapLi to feel the pain which robi is feeling and suffering....

you know what guys..even my mom is supporting robi in this matter...which was weird...i ask her whats the reason than she told me that what mouli did was wrong...though yes she agrees robi was in wrong too regarding his past...but whatever happened was not his fault because he doesn't know anything abt the baby...and if he got to know than he would have told mouli...when he could be so honest and sincere than why not now regarding his son.....the circumstances made such that he doesn't remember that part of incident which matter mrinalini...but mouli why she needed to choose the same time..date and venue for marrying taposh...she could postpone it....who can stop her from marrying taposh if she chose him...noone can...she is so firm in her decisions what can her mother do....but why on such a day where everyone was blaming taani.....relationships were on stake and risk....especially the trio Anurag-Taani-Robindo..because of her one decision which she could at least postpone for sometime has ruined robi's life...she changed a innoncent man life into a living dead....he is living dead now.....there is no smile in his face....he doesn't share the relationship with his brother and sister-in-law like he used to before...he was always laughing..smiling...and playing pranks...everything is goine because of her....

yes he is been punished already for sin he did of breaking alot of girls heart by getting his heartbroken...but then he reformed and took life seriously that have wash away all his sins.....

no girl will accept a man with a child...but a girl whose heart is large....who knows that now the man only belongs to her and he loves her passionately and accept him and his child with wholeheart....

but mom says that there is mystery in the whole mrinalini-robindo-robin issue...there is something to it....since now jonaki aunty have hit an jackpot...there is something to it.....she feels that jonaki aunty is responsible for it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500megha01PoonamjayaswalAmor.

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

ok guys...any news regarding our robindo......what is his next plan...nowadays his new attitute is just too hard to resist...he looks hot day by day....

noone can do justice to robindo only rajat can do it.....there is so much of layers and shades in robindo ganguly....

now i can't wait to watchi his reaction when he gets to know that his dada-baudi have re-marry again....

last friday was all riteish thrash...nothing abt robi....only good scenes were nupur telling anu abt riteish-taani marriage and my most fav scenes phone convo of TaAnu though taani couldn't talk to him.....

instead of showing laboni-riteish face off...they should have shown any of robi scenes...whether its with TapLi or mouli even jonaki aunty...it would be worth it...

anyways what do you think guys...will robi succeed in making mouli realise what she lost?...or will robi make TapLi closer???.....

in robi-TapLi matter...i don't want TaAnu to interfere...i want TapLi to feel the pain which robi is feeling and suffering....

you know what guys..even my mom is supporting robi in this matter...which was weird...i ask her whats the reason than she told me that what mouli did was wrong...though yes she agrees robi was in wrong too regarding his past...but whatever happened was not his fault because he doesn't know anything abt the baby...and if he got to know than he would have told mouli...when he could be so honest and sincere than why not now regarding his son.....the circumstances made such that he doesn't remember that part of incident which matter mrinalini...but mouli why she needed to choose the same time..date and venue for marrying taposh...she could postpone it....who can stop her from marrying taposh if she chose him...noone can...she is so firm in her decisions what can her mother do....but why on such a day where everyone was blaming taani.....relationships were on stake and risk....especially the trio Anurag-Taani-Robindo..because of her one decision which she could at least postpone for sometime has ruined robi's life...she changed a innoncent man life into a living dead....he is living dead now.....there is no smile in his face....he doesn't share the relationship with his brother and sister-in-law like he used to before...he was always laughing..smiling...and playing pranks...everything is goine because of her....

yes he is been punished already for sin he did of breaking alot of girls heart by getting his heartbroken...but then he reformed and took life seriously that have wash away all his sins.....

no girl will accept a man with a child...but a girl whose heart is large....who knows that now the man only belongs to her and he loves her passionately and accept him and his child with wholeheart....

but mom says that there is mystery in the whole mrinalini-robindo-robin issue...there is something to it....since now jonaki aunty have hit an jackpot...there is something to it.....she feels that jonaki aunty is responsible for it

Very true Mages. And give my heartfelt thanx 2 aunty (your mom). that is  what i wrote as a reply 2 pandora's box's topic. I will just luv it if that child will b revealed 2 b sum1 else's and our Robby will b freed frm charges.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Go to top