Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 127)

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PandorasBox

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

See the post regarding Robindo.

already seen dat yesterday.........n i was frustrated

yaar sanchi......seriously its horrible to visit any thread on dis forum except out AT.

i really hate these ppl............man to karta hai kuchh comments dene ka but i resist myself.....bcoz i think i wont b able to control my temper while commenting.

irritating senseless ppl who cant tolerate any actor having a bigger fan following than theirs.

so dont pay attention to this rubbish

I randomly came upon this. I think you are referring to me. I don't think I wrote anything "senseless" whatever I wrote was from the story's POV, nothing against the actor. And really, if you think you have sensible things to say, I'd be glad to discuss with you but it's sort of a snake move talking about people behind their back in a thread where you know you'll get full support. I mean if we're all "senseless", I invite you to explain why (in a peaceful manner). You couldn't because you knew in the back of your mind everything I said was rational. And as for the comment on not standing other actors having fan following...you are making big assumptions.  It's really sad you "hate" people you've never met over their opinions on a character.

Anyways peace. 

wat u said is ur POV but being Rians we get hurted by wat u said n its not a characters fault its CVs who r asking the character to go in this way n if u all wanted to see Taanu u can talk to BT n ask them to throw all the actors out of it it will get simple for all of u to watch all taanulicious moments without any interruption n its our POV that robby is not dng anything wrong if a person get hurt he can behave in a selfish manner its natural 

Well again big assumptions. Each and every character makes the show not just Anu-Taani. What I can criticize is what the character does. It's not the actor's fault and I never claimed it was. The character is a creation of the CVs and when we question their behaviour we are directly criticizing the CVs NOT THE ACTOR.The whole point of a discussion is to discuss. I would have appreciated if you wrote your POV in a peaceful manner in the thread I opened. I think that would have cleared a lot of misconception. Plus you could get your point across. I honestly cannot understand WHY you would be hurt as there's a distinction between the character and actor. I honestly like Rajat. I found his cute moments in the begining very endearing. That doesn't mean I'm going to be blind to all the faults of the character. Honestly I cannot find anything wrong with my post, if you could, do tell.

In real life, you cannot expect each and everyone to share your POV. Should you bash the person or reason with them? It is the manner in which you handle it that either shows ur maturity or lack of.

i hv not said that ur pov is wrong i hv said that it hurt us when pl says that we dnt care abt wat thy r dng we want our taanu n m not talking abt wat u hv said in ur thread n i hv not bash or broken the peace m talking peacefuly not fighting with u 

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

@sanchi 
its my heartiest req to u plz dnt make the new AT in TL forum i dnt want ppl to cum n insult robby n his character i hv read it if thy want taanu wat r other character dng in TL let taanu do all things n empty the show instead of insulting actors n thr work its not robi who's dng it with his will cvs put the story so y the hell thy r talking abt that robby is a worse devdas i think those who hv said this must know how to act n must hv won oscars 
n 1 more thing, sanchi, if u all continue AT's in TL forum i'll not be a part of it i too adore taanu n love to watch them but i cant see ppl alwayz cum n insult robi n modz only notice Rians bashing if we started bashing no one can get hold of rians but we dnt want to insult our love for rajjy so plz choose fc to put next AT plz 

@sanchi

if u think dat i hav done a mistake den i'll make sure dat u wont get in any trouble bcoz of me

i wont let dat happen to u or our AT

even if i hav to leave IF , i will do dat. just let me know

dis is fr d first time i hav commented lyk dat n if its my mistake i'll never visit IF fr sure

u dnt hv to leave IF megha its not ur fault its RT's AT n we rians r free to talk abt wat we feel abt robby we r loving robby n we dnt care if others dnt want them 

@ sanchi 
plz its my humble req plz open next  AT in FC plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dnt handle the tension of bashing robby by others
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Anyways I'm sorry if you guys feel I've invaded your territory. I was just trying to have a mature converstion defending my views. Had Anu or any other character done something I'm not agreeing with, believe me I will be the first to question it. In fact, I was disgusted with Anu when he blasted Taani due to misunderstanting. And similarly I thought Taani was a doormat for blindly supporting her in-laws. You will never find me biased because of my preference towards an actor. I see actors and their characters as two separate entities.

I'm not just saying this, but Rajat is very handsome, even more so than Anu IMO but I also pride myself as someone who can look past look and concentrate on the story. Thanks for putting up with me guys.

Peace and lots of love Hug
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Anyways I'm sorry if you guys feel I've invaded your territory. I was just trying to have a mature converstion defending my views. Had Anu or any other character done something I'm not agreeing with, believe me I will be the first to question it. In fact, I was disgusted with Anu when he blasted Taani due to misunderstanting. And similarly I thought Taani was a doormat for blindly supporting her in-laws. You will never find me biased because of my preference towards an actor. I see actors and their characters as two separate entities.

I'm not just saying this, but Rajat is very handsome, even more so than Anu IMO but I also pride myself as someone who can look past look and concentrate on the story. Thanks for putting up with me guys.

WE hv no problem with u u r alwayz welcome here if u like Our Sexy rajjyWink mind it ita a rule here we rians cal him sexy bcoz he likes it so dnt mind n u r alwayz wecome but only to discuss robby not any other characterHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preppy

gud megha 
waise aaj robby hot bhi lag raha tha sexy ke saath Wink

LOL haan he was damn hottttttt.
but uske baalon ka kya haal iya tha aaj?????

yes megha even i didnt like his hair v much yesterday..........bt i like his hair fully tied in a pony more......because it is more suited to his current attitude & state of mind..........he looks really HOT in that
mera bhai kaise bhi hai hot n sexy vo hai aur rahega no one stand with himLOL

yes rajjy is sooooooooo HOT & sexy tht no1 can cum close 2 himBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uAmor.

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

its ok dear , i hv just read ur post, one thing which has hurt me a lot when u have said RAJAT is an eye candy thats why he has a lot of fan girls.........its not just his looks but immense talent which RAJAT has in this small age.............we are flat over him not just by his looks but the way he acts........he is the master of act craft & we consider that no one can touch him in this craft in the whole world...............OK..............for your information i inform you that he has got BEST ACTOR POPULAR ITA in 2007 at the age of 14. so before commenting such about an actor first get your information in place plz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500chahat4uAmor.

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@ preppy: so right.

@pandorasbox: u r always welcome here. bt i too agree with preppy.

sakhi1Amor.

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
its so disgusting to visit this forum other than this thread, with all Robbie bashing. Angry i wish Rajat gets a lead role in a much better show soon. he ll get nothing in this show, it seems. his good acting is also being over looked. as is expected in a grey shaded role. Cry

sakhi1Amor.

Go to top