Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 124)

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

Originally posted by megha01

New AT's Sig 

Kaisi haiEmbarrassed

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
superb
excellent
u r amazing di

yaaar tum itne achhe kyun lagte ho???????????????????

Megha photo nhi boltiLOL

ROFL   ab yaar kya karun.............wo na sahi photo hi sahi.......
mujhe to akele me usse baaten karne ki bhi aadat haiLOL.............pata nahi kya kya baaten share karti rehti hun uske photo seLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
oh wow...what a episode....

robi rocked....he was looking very handsome in his suit....but i hate his hands around jonaki aunty....i can't stand jonaki aunty....

i love the way he gave some solid answers to taposh....even mouli was suprised....and taposh to bolti baand....

he was looking even more sexy when he is angry...arrogant...

the way taposh question mouli was disgusting....i was like...excuse me mouli is not your property or servant..she is your wife....she has her own desire...happiness....not a slave for you that whatever you do she listens....he is just the typical male....

in this one scenes..the differences between taposh-robi was shown...well mouli chose this life for her.....so she needs to handle it herself...

now i know why he is using jonaki....so that he can be close and connected to mouli....he wants to seperate TapLi...and will never to see happiness in their face....

but guys...by doing this way.....i think robi is getting TapLi closer rather than seperating them.....what do you guys think....

i just hope taani don't interfere in this matter....i want robi to give a hard time to TapLi....

uff its completely a sujal(rajeev) avtaar...minus jonaki aunty in it...

my most fav scenes would be anu-jonaki aunty scenes....anu loves his brother so much.....the way he cares for him like a father...he told jonaki aunty that he loves robi immensely that robi can never understand at all.....all he wants is his brother's lost smile...and he knows that robi have not move on at all.....thats what a true brother is all abt knowing his young kiddo brother in and out...and also he says that robi loves mouli like what he loves taani....that was beautiful..i agree...since robi gets inspiration from his dada-baudi...

but whatever anu says went straight into our hearts...but then deaf to jonaki aunty ears....she was giving a smirk....why i feel that she is responsible for RoLi breakup....its still a mystery surrounded...i think this one piece of usolved puzzle will make robi as our old robindo

Edited by Mages - 27 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01--sanchita--

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@ megha 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shame shame naughty girl mere bhai ki photo ke saath kya kya karti ho LOL
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

@ megha 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shame shame naughty girl mere bhai ki photo ke saath kya kya karti ho LOL

aur karo badnaamLOL.............bas pyaari pyaari baaten..........nothng elseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

@ megha 

aur karo badnaamLOL.............bas pyaari pyaari baaten..........nothng elseSmile

acha kuch nhi bolti

m gng bye gn sd of sexy rajjy 
tk creWink

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

@ megha 

acha kuch nhi bolti

m gng bye gn sd of sexy rajjy 
tk creWink

arey di.........aap na bolo to khushi di nahi lagtiLOL
gn di
tk cr
byeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

Amor.

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetshera

@nandu........itna saara stuff saath dekh ke i m sure tujhe zor ka jhatka laga hogaLOL

yep he was awesome.......wat an attitude

really its tough to believe widout witnessing dat......a never seen before avtaar

ok now u can b regular wid d show

Sachmein yaar jor ka jhatka haye joro se laga LOL
Yup he was just 2 gud in those scenes.
And hv u noticed his scrnspce hs increased much. 
I just luv it. robby hi robby chaya hua hain. Wink
Teri toh nikal pari bhabhiji LOL
Chal ab naina saarthak kar le LOL
apne saiya ke darshan se LOL

yep screenspace to bahut badh gaya hai....

haan re he has completely captured d screen these days

arey sachi yaar aaj kal main kuchh zyaada hi khush hun.......i m in luv wid dis mr. robindo ganguly......

haan prabhu  ke darshan to daily hote hain abLOL

I'm just loving it Wink
now he's getting the deserved scrnspace Dancing
Yup I also like Robindo Ganguly very much.
he's just 2 gud,. aakhir bhai kiska hain Wink LOL
Haan haan bhabhiji aap toh khush hongi hi, aakhir birhan ko jo miley hain saiyan ke darshan LOL
Ab toh yeh li9 tere liye:
"Saiyan ji baiyan churake nehi jaana" LOL

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

oh wow...what a episode....

robi rocked....he was looking very handsome in his suit....but i hate his hands around jonaki aunty....i can't stand jonaki aunty....

i love the way he gave some solid answers to taposh....even mouli was suprised....and taposh to bolti baand....

he was looking even more sexy when he is angry...arrogant...

the way taposh question mouli was disgusting....i was like...excuse me mouli is not your property or servant..she is your wife....she has her own desire...happiness....not a slave for you that whatever you do she listens....he is just the typical male....

in this one scenes..the differences between taposh-robi was shown...well mouli chose this life for her.....so she needs to handle it herself...

now i know why he is using jonaki....so that he can be close and connected to mouli....he wants to seperate TapLi...and will never to see happiness in their face....

but guys...by doing this way.....i think robi is getting TapLi closer rather than seperating them.....what do you guys think....

i just hope taani don't interfere in this matter....i want robi to give a hard time to TapLi....

uff its completely a sujal(rajeev) avtaar...minus jonaki aunty in it...

my most fav scenes would be anu-jonaki aunty scenes....anu loves his brother so much.....the way he cares for him like a father...he told jonaki aunty that he loves robi immensely that robi can never understand at all.....all he wants is his brother's lost smile...and he knows that robi have not move on at all.....thats what a true brother is all abt knowing his young kiddo brother in and out...and also he says that robi loves mouli like what he loves taani....that was beautiful..i agree...since robi gets inspiration from his dada-baudi...

but whatever anu says went straight into our hearts...but then deaf to jonaki aunty ears....she was giving a smirk....why i feel that she is responsible for RoLi breakup....its still a mystery surrounded...i think this one piece of usolved puzzle will make robi as our old robindo

lets see wht happens. honestly now-a-days i am not bothered about robi's track bcoz tht gives me pain. i am just enjoying rajat's wonderful performance & finally his role has becum strong & also he is getting oppurtunity to show his talent. this character has lots of shades & rajat is doing a brilliant job. all i can say luv him, hate him but u cant ignore.Smile

sakhi1

Go to top