Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 115)

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

uffffffffffffffffffffff y every1 behind robby use jeene do chain se my poor chotu kya bigada hai kisi ka usne 

haan di every1 behind him
kisi newbie ne sach likha ek jagah ki yahan sabko taanu marriage ki  padi hai...aur koi baat nahi hoti forum par.............to usko sunaane lage sab ki we r just concerned wid dem......no one else.
dats d reason kisi aur thread par comment dena ka man bhi nahi karta mera.....aur deti bhi  nahi main

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

its not mirinalini's fault its that mouli out of her ego n love fortaposh finding a reason to  leave robi n she get that when the child entered n m sure now robby will separate tapli 

maybe yes...but then some fault mrinalini made too...if only she have told anu....but still those FB is shown i don't trust the baby is robi's even though he admits it...there is some link to it...

and for the mouli matter yes i agree....in my eyes TapLi love was never a love...mouli is just obsessed with taposh thats it...and taposh doesn't understand the meaning of love...anyways they are married all the best to them....i hope their love is strong that no pillars can make them apart...

as for robi seperating TapLi...for that he can do that being single...why is there a need to marry jonaki aunty...what is he trying to do?...its really hard to predict what is going into his mind...all we know that he is obsessed with rage..anger..revenge...from the outside...but deep down he is the same old robindo who is very heartbroken...who is silently suffering in pain...who is destroying himself...a man who could not move on from his first love....he is still very much obsessed and passion with his first love...he is madly in love with his first love even though going through such a painful phase of life

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking i  dont want robi wid mauli any more
she doesnt deserve him
its better dat he stays alone
i  even wont mind him wid jonaki..........since jonaki is not d one who  has made his lyf a living hell............dat was mauli

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
he's marrying jonaki just to cum more closer to mouli see wat he's dng he 's all focussed on mouli not jonaki 

anyways 
@megha 
let them be yaar sum ppl never change let our rajjy get sum lead tab dekhte hai us forum pe just wait for the right time to cum 
till then gn sd of rajjy 
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tk cre

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

he's marrying jonaki just to cum more closer to mouli see wat he's dng he 's all focussed on mouli not jonaki 

anyways 
@megha 
let them be yaar sum ppl never change let our rajjy get sum lead tab dekhte hai us forum pe just wait for the right time to cum 
till then gn sd of rajjy 

ya hope fr d rite tym to cum

he will surely b der to shut their mouths
gn di
tk cr
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

sakhi1Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

anyways 
@megha 
till then gn sd of rajjy 

but even by marrying jonaki....and breaks TapLi marriage...well it gains him nothing...mouli could not come close to him since he is married...and she will not want to break her marriage

more than TapLi...i see problems coming from both TaPLi and RoNaki because of RoLi themselves...

the looks they give each other is very suspicious...anyone can spot that they have feelings for each other....

i could see that mouli is not happy with her marriage...the man she loves doesn't give two hoots for her...neither he stays home...

and robi is not in love with jonaki neither he will....jonaki is after his money...but someday she will fall for him sure like mouli says...there is nothing without love...she has all the money but robi can never give her the love because he is madly in love with her elder sister....

now RoLi suspicious looks to each other even though they are not together will give a weird impression on TapNaki...taposh have already started it...and jonaki will be on the way....

RoLi are married to different persons...but yet they are connected that insecure some people..thats weird...and on top of it...mouli never understood robi's love at all.....yet they are connected somehow...someway...

too much problems...RoLi will be the reasons for TapNaki odd behaviours towards them...

now jonaki aunty is obsessed with money...knowing robi loves mouli she doesn't care a damn...but one day it will come that she is in love with robi....and robi's love for mouli will irk her

Edited by Mages - 26 January 2011 at 1:06pm

Poonamjayaswalmegha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
ab to sachi  me i wud luv to c robi wid jonaki.........atleast usko robi se pyaar hoga to use accept karegi wo jaisa hai waise
wid his child n wid his feelings fr mauli
but wo mauli..let her b wid taposh..or widout him in case he leaves her
rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
rajat very handsome and his eyes very beautiful and his smile capture the hearts Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rajat hair wonderful here, I liked a lot Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1megha01Poonamjayaswal--sanchita--Amor.

Go to top