Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 111)

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey guys.............wats upSmile
haan a total bakwaas epi

but.................wat a luk he gave to mauli.............ufffffffffff
mar jaawanDay Dreaming
i wud hav died den n der........is mauli ko kuchh kuchh nahi hota kyaLOL

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
megha vo mouli hai n vo robby rajjy nhi agar rajjy use ye look deta to vo to gone ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

haan a total bakwaas epi

mar jaawanDay Dreaming

haan yaar...when robi look at mouli...it was killer yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

even i was thinking....mouli ko sach mein kuch kuch nahin hota when robi looks at her with pure affection...love...and care....she is sure very blind....

come on we all could feel robi's love...pain...obsession why can't mouli feel....

the man who married her is wrong....the man who she broke his heart is her true love...she is completely blind....

jonaki aunty hits a jackpot for sure...i will say she is lucky...although he will live in his past...and obsessed with his past...and he couldn't forget his first love.....but he will fulfill his duties in mentally state rather than pysically....

megha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

megha vo mouli hai n vo robby rajjy nhi agar rajjy use ye look deta to vo to gone ROFL

hehe.......well said.....but robby bhi  kam nahiWink
haan rajjy ka charm to alag hi haiHeart
remember aditi ka haal bhi  bura thaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

haan a total bakwaas epi

mar jaawanDay Dreaming

haan yaar...when robi look at mouli...it was killer yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

even i was thinking....mouli ko sach mein kuch kuch nahin hota when robi looks at her with pure affection...love...and care....she is sure very blind....

come on we all could feel robi's love...pain...obsession why can't mouli feel....

the man who married her is wrong....the man who she broke his heart is her true love...she is completely blind....

jonaki aunty hits a jackpot for sure...i will say she is lucky...although he will live in his past...and obsessed with his past...and he couldn't forget his first love.....but he will fulfill his duties in mentally state rather than pysically....

well said mages
we can feel all dat but d person jiske liye ye hai usko feel nahi  hota......

yaar ye jonaki ke mind me kuchh aur hai ya phir robi ki  bahut solid planning hai jonaki  ke saath.

after watching yesterday's epi one of my frnds said.........yaar ye kuhu kitni lucky hai.........rajjy use apne haath se khaana khila raha  hai  ROFL

sakhi1

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ok guyz dnt talk abt any other actors in this thread lets concentrate on our sexy robby 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1rasha1500megha01

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

haan a total bakwaas epi

mar jaawanDay Dreaming

well said mages
we can feel all dat but d person jiske liye ye hai usko feel nahi  hota......

she is just heartless person.....she have no heart at all...thats what i can say

yaar ye jonaki ke mind me kuchh aur hai ya phir robi ki  bahut solid planning hai jonaki  ke saath.

i think robi ka bahut solid planning hai jonaki aunty ke saath but then one day he will say this dialogue to jonaki aunty "Jonaki Aunty Tumse Shaadi Karna Meri Sabse Badi Galati Hai"...but then one thing really piercing my mind...what does actually robi wants to do using jonaki aunty...and doesn't jonaki aunty feel anything that her would-be-husband is madly in love with her elder sister and is passionately obsessed with her....what kind of a women is she...for money she can stoop this low completely

after watching yesterday's epi one of my frnds said.........yaar ye kuhu kitni lucky hai.........rajjy use apne haath se khaana khila raha  hai  ROFL

well your friend is right...kuhu is really lucky...but then rajat is very fond of kids....so all kids gels with him well...in future he is going to be a great father for his kids

Poonamjayaswal

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

ok guyz dnt talk abt any other actors in this thread lets concentrate on our sexy robby 

haan bolo bolo..........main full mood me hun apne sweetu ke discussion ke liyeSmile...........

Go to top