Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 110)

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ya, loved the glimpse of old Robbie yesterday.

guys, mere siggies upload hone mei problm ho rahi hai. itni mushkil se ek uplaod kara toh Rajat ka gayab ho gaya. Cry can sme body help me out?

Edited by chahat4u - 26 January 2011 at 7:15am

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasha1500

I liked the scene of robi with his sister's daughter Smile
also when he was looking at mauli while she is standing with taposhCry

yes rasha these two scenes of robi were fabulousSmileBig smile............i too liked these two scenes very muchBig smileSmile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

Originally posted by Mages

wow yesterday was a good episode in terms of our TaAnu and RoLi....

TaAnu no words to describe they were lovely as usual and after a long time we saw a beautiful scenes of TaAnu after a very very long time....

and a very Happy Marriage Anniversary To Anurag-Taani....

now for our robi....uff wwhat an attitute,,i was fida on him all over again....

but tdy we could see the old robindo who was madly in love with mouli....the way he told mouli that only taposh can love her very much even more than himself...uff it was so painful....his eyes portrayed so much pain when tells mouli such painful words.....

and also the part...when jonaki aunty was showing her food to robi and mouli purposely holds taposh hands to show robi that she is happy with him....the pain in robi's eyes seeing her with taposh was so painful.....there was so much pain and for the first time even mouli could see the pain in his eyes

the same way like sujal used to have such pain in his eyes when he sees kashish-piyush together........

ok yaar i don't understand what RoLi are trying to proof to each other....why are they making each other jealous....

its evident in mouli's eyes on the whole engagement of robi-jonaki aunty that she is hurt.....and also when robi says that noone can love her like taposh not even him...she was hurt too....

is mouli started to have feelings for robi?????...

its no doubt...this new robindo is still our old robindo who is madly in love with mouli......the pain in his eyes was the same pain of our old robindo

why is taposh insecured regarding RoLi????....what is his fear...he knows that his wife is loyal....why insecurities when seeing mouli with robi

and robi doesn't hate taani...he is angry with taani...i am sure very soon taani will change his heart

what i don't understand is what RoLi trying to proof each other by making each other jealous and hurt....in the end its only the both of them getting hurt badly.....

i was confused but the scenes was painful....RoLi had this pain in their eyes which was so unknown especially in mouli.....as for robi i know he is still in the pain of loosing his love...his mouli
yes ur right. yesterday we actually saw glimpses of ur old robi. the way he looked at mauli was the same roby who loved her dearly. & in the end when he was having his breakfast ,his dialogues for his mom were just like old roby & the way he was feeding kuhu tht was also very sweet. yesterday roby was not fake, he was our real roby. & i actually loved thr part where mauli was trying to convince roby tht she is happy with her husband but actually she was lying. & again we saw difference between taps & roby. roby was never insecured of taps despite he knew the fact tht mauli loves taps. but till roby was in US taps didnt cared about mauli, but now when roby is back he is getting insecured.

robi-kuhu scenes was so cute and robi was completely our old robi when he was with his mom and kuhu.....kuhu loves her chachu so much.....and robi is a very sweet chachu....

even RoLi scenes were awesome....it was simple...but there was so much pain in RoLi's eyes....especially robi...she was lying from her white teeth...

but i think both RoLi have made a real big mistake of marrying the people who they both are not in love with...infact the truth is RoLi loves each other....and mouli had made a hasty decision of marrying taposh now robi is doing the same....both are doing the same mistake but actual fact is RoLi made for each other....

and yes yet again we saw differences between robi and taposh....in the past when taposh meets mouli and robi saw their meeting...he was never insecured....he was understanding towards mouli....but taposh RoLi haven't have a good talk...he has already has insecurites...this makes everyone sure that robi's love was very very strong because his love was made from trust and understanding the qualities which he learnt from his dada-baudi...and taposh he doesn't understand the real meaning of love....trust and understanding....he knows that mouli is his wife...then why does he having insecurities regarding RoLi....maybe i guess he realises that deep down mouli loves robi but she herself is not sure since she has buried all those moments of love from robi.....i don't understand why insecurities....

but yesterday there was so much pain in robi's eyes....

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Today's ud

Nothing. A totally irritating episode.At the puja of the home everyone is sitting. Robi glaring Mauli. Mauli felt uncomfortable but Jonaki smiled dont know why?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01Amor.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Today's ud

Nothing. A totally irritating episode.At the puja of the home everyone is sitting. Robi glaring Mauli. Mauli felt uncomfortable but Jonaki smiled dont know why?Ouch

jonaki aunty smile for no reason...i guess she needs to be send to the mental asylum tooLOLLOLLOL

well its evident that robi eyes is always seeking for mouli...and she feels uncomfortable...LOLEmbarrassed

thanx yaar for the short update....i guess a irritating episode...

what's really nice in the whole episode will be RoAnu handsome looks and attitute...smile...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thats worth watching in the whole episode for sure....

the episode have not aired in singapore yet....though its irritating....i want to watch just for RoAnu handsome looks...smile...attitute...personality...robi's new ponytail hairstyle(although i want his old hair back...or the one shown in ghar parvesh)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01Amor.

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
rubbish epi taani n laboni crying n ritesh dng his bak bak Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Mages the episode is total waste only Ritesh and laboni's bak bak.Angry
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Mages the episode is total waste only Ritesh and laboni's bak bak.Angry

thats what everybody have been saying...it was a utter nonsense episodeAngryAngryAngry

Go to top