Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat (Page 109)

rasha1500 Senior Member
rasha1500
rasha1500

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

rasha plz dont discuss other actors here. Other actors fans regularly visiting the threads. If they find anything against them they will send me pm. and if they report to the mods they will close the thread. So plz limit ur discussions on Rajat only. It's a request plz.

sanchi I also do not want to discuss about any other actor
I wrote what I read
Why angry when we write about any actor, even if everyone writes bad about Rajat no one says anything
ok, I will delete the reply I do not want to cause you problems
sorry
Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1chahat4u

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
wow yesterday was a good episode in terms of our TaAnu and RoLi....

TaAnu no words to describe they were lovely as usual and after a long time we saw a beautiful scenes of TaAnu after a very very long time....

and a very Happy Marriage Anniversary To Anurag-Taani....

now for our robi....uff wwhat an attitute,,i was fida on him all over again....

but tdy we could see the old robindo who was madly in love with mouli....the way he told mouli that only taposh can love her very much even more than himself...uff it was so painful....his eyes portrayed so much pain when tells mouli such painful words.....

and also the part...when jonaki aunty was showing her food to robi and mouli purposely holds taposh hands to show robi that she is happy with him....the pain in robi's eyes seeing her with taposh was so painful.....there was so much pain and for the first time even mouli could see the pain in his eyes

the same way like sujal used to have such pain in his eyes when he sees kashish-piyush together........

ok yaar i don't understand what RoLi are trying to proof to each other....why are they making each other jealous....

its evident in mouli's eyes on the whole engagement of robi-jonaki aunty that she is hurt.....and also when robi says that noone can love her like taposh not even him...she was hurt too....

is mouli started to have feelings for robi?????...

its no doubt...this new robindo is still our old robindo who is madly in love with mouli......the pain in his eyes was the same pain of our old robindo

why is taposh insecured regarding RoLi????....what is his fear...he knows that his wife is loyal....why insecurities when seeing mouli with robi

and robi doesn't hate taani...he is angry with taani...i am sure very soon taani will change his heart

what i don't understand is what RoLi trying to proof each other by making each other jealous and hurt....in the end its only the both of them getting hurt badly.....

i was confused but the scenes was painful....RoLi had this pain in their eyes which was so unknown especially in mouli.....as for robi i know he is still in the pain of loosing his love...his mouli

Edited by Mages - 26 January 2011 at 2:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500Poonamjayaswalmunni_rajatfanchahat4u--sanchita--Amor.

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

hey guys.........

u  all must hav seen dis video but i  m just  posting it since i  was watching dat again at d moment....................

in case some1 has not seen dat......den enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV-nLZv2frI

Edited by megha01 - 26 January 2011 at 2:26am

sakhi1rasha1500

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thnx megha but i hv alreay seen that Tongue
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhi1rasha1500PoonamjayaswalAmor.

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasha1500

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

rasha plz dont discuss other actors here. Other actors fans regularly visiting the threads. If they find anything against them they will send me pm. and if they report to the mods they will close the thread. So plz limit ur discussions on Rajat only. It's a request plz.

sanchi I also do not want to discuss about any other actor
I wrote what I read
Why angry when we write about any actor, even if everyone writes bad about Rajat no one says anything
ok, I will delete the reply I do not want to cause you problems
sorry
Sleepy

this is such injustice........others have every right to bash RAJAT & when we say something about any other actor they threaten usAngryAngry

Edited by preppy - 26 January 2011 at 4:17am

rasha1500chahat4u

munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

wow yesterday was a good episode in terms of our TaAnu and RoLi....

TaAnu no words to describe they were lovely as usual and after a long time we saw a beautiful scenes of TaAnu after a very very long time....

and a very Happy Marriage Anniversary To Anurag-Taani....

now for our robi....uff wwhat an attitute,,i was fida on him all over again....

but tdy we could see the old robindo who was madly in love with mouli....the way he told mouli that only taposh can love her very much even more than himself...uff it was so painful....his eyes portrayed so much pain when tells mouli such painful words.....

and also the part...when jonaki aunty was showing her food to robi and mouli purposely holds taposh hands to show robi that she is happy with him....the pain in robi's eyes seeing her with taposh was so painful.....there was so much pain and for the first time even mouli could see the pain in his eyes

the same way like sujal used to have such pain in his eyes when he sees kashish-piyush together........

ok yaar i don't understand what RoLi are trying to proof to each other....why are they making each other jealous....

its evident in mouli's eyes on the whole engagement of robi-jonaki aunty that she is hurt.....and also when robi says that noone can love her like taposh not even him...she was hurt too....

is mouli started to have feelings for robi?????...

its no doubt...this new robindo is still our old robindo who is madly in love with mouli......the pain in his eyes was the same pain of our old robindo

why is taposh insecured regarding RoLi????....what is his fear...he knows that his wife is loyal....why insecurities when seeing mouli with robi

and robi doesn't hate taani...he is angry with taani...i am sure very soon taani will change his heart

what i don't understand is what RoLi trying to proof each other by making each other jealous and hurt....in the end its only the both of them getting hurt badly.....

i was confused but the scenes was painful....RoLi had this pain in their eyes which was so unknown especially in mouli.....as for robi i know he is still in the pain of loosing his love...his mouli
yes ur right. yesterday we actually saw glimpses of ur old robi. the way he looked at mauli was the same roby who loved her dearly. & in the end when he was having his breakfast ,his dialogues for his mom were just like old roby & the way he was feeding kuhu tht was also very sweet. yesterday roby was not fake, he was our real roby. & i actually loved thr part where mauli was trying to convince roby tht she is happy with her husband but actually she was lying. & again we saw difference between taps & roby. roby was never insecured of taps despite he knew the fact tht mauli loves taps. but till roby was in US taps didnt cared about mauli, but now when roby is back he is getting insecured.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
rasha dont say sorry to me. We are friends aren't we? So no sorry to friends. Actually I dont want our thread gets closed thats why. I love ur avis so much. Plz post them Robi's creation corner. At the first page u will find the link. For more creations here is written there.

@munni and Mages - Agreed both of u. Yesterday's Robi was our old Robi and that was not fake. Mauli was truely jealous. Robi didn't ask him whther Taposh fulfills his responsibility but Mauli said it deliberately to show that she is happy with Taposh.

Go to top