Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
are u read tl ka new promo taanu getting maRRIED THAT MEANS AB RITESH NHI ROBI HI KAREGA ALAG TABHI ANU PAGAL HOGA BCOZ USKA BHAI HI USKA DUSHMAN😭
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

are u read tl ka new promo taanu getting maRRIED THAT MEANS AB RITESH NHI ROBI HI KAREGA ALAG TABHI ANU PAGAL HOGA BCOZ USKA BHAI HI USKA DUSHMAN😭

dats wat i m saying di
abhi tak ye hi predict kiya na sabne ki wo pagal hoga shaadi ki wajah se.........ab to shaadi ho nahi rahi..........now d reason may b robi

achha promo...........wo nahi read kiya..........ye to maine aise hi bola
achha karti hun
Amor. thumbnail
ab dikhayega robi apna jalwa my poor taanu ðŸ˜­main to phas gyi 🥺i want both to be happy ye cvs😡
megha01 thumbnail

ab dikhayega robi apna jalwa my poor taanu ðŸ˜­main to phas gyi 🥺i want both to be happy ye cvs😡

n my sweetu................pata nahi kya karne waala hai
mujhe to terrace waala scene yad aata hai baar baar
us din to main dar hi gayi usse............socha ki ab soch samajh ke bolungi uske baare me.......agar bhadak gaya.....to mera kya hoga 🤣.............killer luks ke saath saath killer deeds bhi
Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: megha01

n my sweetu................pata nahi kya karne waala hai
mujhe to terrace waala scene yad aata hai baar baar
us din to main dar hi gayi usse............socha ki ab soch samajh ke bolungi uske baare me.......agar bhadak gaya.....to mera kya hoga 🤣.............killer luks ke saath saath killer deeds bhi

i love that anger n passion thats the sign of true lover😉
megha01 thumbnail

i love that anger n passion thats the sign of true lover😉

hehe........haan i agree......m too luv passionate lovers  but wo mauli ke liye na
aur koi ho to usko to maar hi daale wo😆😆
rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Ok cheer up guys. Sum creations frm me. hope this will cheer u up:

woooow amazing creations dear
I liked  a lot
😉 😉 😉

Amor. thumbnail
Originally posted by: megha01

hehe........haan i agree......m too luv passionate lovers  but wo mauli ke liye na
aur koi ho to usko to maar hi daale wo😆😆

EVERYTHING is fair in love n war ðŸ˜†
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

sure yaar i will tell her.....oh yes she loves rajat's acting....she told me he is one natural actor...there is no difference between harshad-rajat...they both are very natural in acting....thats what she told me...she amazed watching rajat's natural act in the terrace...she told me where was this robindo all while.....she loves her new avtaar....but like me she dislike the fact that he is angry with taani...i told her by time he will be alright since taani will shower him with love that make all his bitterness towards her vanish....

and yes me too wish that robi is free of chargers and that gives a big slap right across mouli's face for hurting such a honest man....

Double thanx 2 her frm me then. ya he's a very natural actor and Harshad 2. that's the thing which amazed me . it is now that his acting talent has truely come 2 the forefront in tere liye. And I like it so much. He resembles so much 2 sujal, though in his own unique way. Sujal is 1 of my all time favs. n now robby is going his way. He's doing it in a splendid manner. i just luv it. Actually Robby still believes that its Taani who told everything 2 mouli widout giving him tym 2 handle and explain the matter and thus holds her responsible fr his break up wid Mouli. All this had been put into his mind by that nupur ðŸ˜¡. i really hope he gets 2 know about the truth n brngs Taanu closer n clear up all the mess. I really miss the most beautiful relation between the trio. I'll luv 2 c it again. Ya I 'll b really happy if that happens. 😊 I wanna c mouli regret her decision. ðŸ˜¡
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

well robi will be the reason for anu-tani seperation, but i dont think roby will make anu mad. but again balaji's can do anything. i am loving rajat's acting but i dont want him to be totally negative. i hope he will be like rishi, who hated kashish but loved sujal.