Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ mages plz put ur req in my gallery i hv a habit of forgetting so plz if u can do that 

@megha
haan bach hi gya tere liye😉
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

wow those killer looks really kills us😳😳😳...i wonder why it doesn't kill mouli😡🤢...she is one hell of blind women😡

she sees killer looks in taposh who doesn't have one at all😆

mages my dear.....dont take taposh or mauli's name over here.......u know almost  saara forum peechhe pada hai is thread ke...............kisi ko wo epi discussion thread nahi dikhta jahan rajjy ki burai aur bashing hoti rehti hai😡
sab ke sab regularly visit karte hain yahan n dey PM n bother sanchi  a lot

agar mods ko  bola to ye thread close ho jaaega
so plzz chalo rajjy ki  baat karte hain
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: megha01

mages my dear.....dont take taposh or mauli's name over here.......u know almost  saara forum peechhe pada hai is thread ke...............kisi ko wo epi discussion thread nahi dikhta jahan rajjy ki burai aur bashing hoti rehti hai😡
sab ke sab regularly visit karte hain yahan n dey PM n bother sanchi  a lot

agar mods ko  bola to ye thread close ho jaaega
so plzz chalo rajjy ki  baat karte hain

ok yaar...but then mouli is connected with robi somehow...taposh can be left out...but not mouli since she is connected to robi...don't worry if only necessary we will discuss abt her since she is in every scenes of robi...but then otherwise its only our rajjiy

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
megha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

@ mages plz put ur req in my gallery i hv a habit of forgetting so plz if u can do that 

@megha
haan bach hi gya tere liye😉

hehe.........haan mera sweetu.......mmuuuahhhhhh
megha01 thumbnail

ok yaar...but then mouli is connected with robi somehow...taposh can be left out...but not mouli since she is connected to robi

haaan yaar agreed
kya karen...........tum khud dekhna baaki threads me itni bashing hoti hai but yahan kisi ka naam bhi  lo to sanchi  ke paas kisi na kisi ka pm aa jaata hai😡

but u  r rite my dear.......mauli to aa hi  jaati  hai discussion me😆
Mages thumbnail
today robi looks was killer while seeing mouli but then it have so much pain.....could see the intense pain in his eyes...even now he really loves mouli...if only she understood the pain

neither she understood his love and pain nor jonaki aunty will understood his pain and love....

poor robi...even now when he is getting married...he is so lonely...and so much within himself...
Mages thumbnail

haaan yaar agreed
kya karen...........tum khud dekhna baaki threads me itni bashing hoti hai but yahan kisi ka naam bhi  lo to sanchi  ke paas kisi na kisi ka pm aa jaata hai😡

but u  r rite my dear.......mauli to aa hi  jaati  hai discussion me😆

thats what we call bonded by souls....we dislike mouli for what she have done to robi but yet her discussion comes into the forum.....thats what love is all abt
megha01 thumbnail

today robi looks was killer while seeing mouli but then it have so much pain.....could see the intense pain in his eyes...even now he really loves mouli...if only she understood the pain

neither she understood his love and pain nor jonaki aunty will understood his pain and love....

poor robi...even now when he is getting married...he is so lonely...and so much within himself...

haan yaar
remember his expressions yesterday????
wen she walked to taposh..n he was luking at her..........haaye😭
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uffffffffffffffffffffff y every1 behind robby use jeene do chain se my poor chotu kya bigada hai kisi ka usne 
Mages thumbnail

haan yaar
remember his expressions yesterday????
wen she walked to taposh..n he was luking at her..........haaye😭

i know its really painful...i don't know whether mouli see that he is in pain but we all could feel his pain...how will you feel yaar the person you love is with someone else and he/she is infront of you and you madly in love with her/him...its really painful...i could feel his pain....

because my cousin brother have gone through such a pain when he saw his ex-gf with her fiancee in the temple....i was with him at that time there was a festival going on....he was so sad and he moves away....the women he loves has been married but he is obsessed with his work that he doesn't want to marry

love is so intense such at times.......

and even tdy when he see mouli..there as so much pain...he puts up a fake smile...but the pain was evident in his eyes...

i hate that mrinalini for destroying robi's life.....if she was pregnant why the hell she never come to anu and tell that robi is responsible...how she died....why was the baby in the slums....all a mystery which is unsolved at all