Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey folks u can make a separate thread for the robbie & taani sbs report today many still dont know they were shown today
i got to know from sbs facebook wall
thanks for the vdo
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Mages it's Mauli's father printing mistake.😉 Really I dont like her father. Robi was a nice guy his daughter destroyed his life. BTW black doesn't always indicate bad and who knows it better than us. But here it indicates Robi's grey nature. But I am in love with black now.

father-daughter both are annoying...and i will not forgive his daughter for destorying robi's life and make him suffer a mental trauma😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢🤢

yup who knows better than us abt black....our abhay wears black too...and he is such a nice guy...tough and arrogant from outside but inside soft and sweet...same goes for our robi...he is tough and arrogant outside...but deep down he is still our same robindo....

yes robi is grey shades now thats for sure...but i can't blame him because he is mentall affected by whateven happened with him...anyone will suffer such mental trauma if their ladylove betray so badly and shatters your love after claiming that you are everything for me.....

i always love black....
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sita11

hey folks u can make a separate thread for the robbie & taani sbs report today many still dont know they were shown today

i got to know from sbs facebook wall
thanks for the vdo

done that ðŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
by the way i hated the cheap costume of jonaki which she was wearing on her engagement day
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

well if taanu get married then robi will surely do sumthing to seperate them. as u said he is suffering from mental disorder , so he can go to any extent to take revenge. if taanu marriage happens then ritesh will be out of the scene, nupur is now positive, so the only negative person will be roby. lets see wht happens.

es robi will do something to seperate them but taani is neither dumb....she will get to know abt his emotional turmoil and will stop him with all her love.....after 3 years we will see our positive robi back who will help his baudi to cure his dada.....

yup i can confirm after seeing robi's state that he is suffering a mental disorder and its a very dangerous one.......like taposh says that he has an madness and obsession in him which can lead him to do anything...and anything means anything....

and i hate mouli to turn him into such a state....i don't mind her getting married to taposh but she at least should think twice when she have to do it.....at least she should give sometime before getting married to taposh in the same day when she broke robi's heart...regardlessof what her mom says since she is final with her decisions noone can stop her in her decisions...let everything settle down peacefully then get married to that useless jerk....because of her robi's happy-go-lucky attitute....and his smile which was the main is all gone...her betrayal affected his mind that made him so angry..obsessed and turns himself into a rage....

i don't think riteish is out if TaAnu gets married...he will sure do something to avenge TaAnu especially taani for betraying him.....and also he will not stay away from his children even  if anu sends him out he will sure find ways to enter the house....khatra abhi taala nahin...he is evil....sau kaminey mar gaya hoge tab jaake ritiesh phaida hua....

as for nupur...i don't trust her...if she decides not to leave than she will be jealous seeing TaAnu together and that jealousy will overpower her mind....and if she leaves after 3 years she can come back to make anu hers because she couldn;t forget anu at all...i don't trust this women at all...never at all....

i can never trust any characters of Tere Liye except for Anurag-Taani.....they are the only positive charracters in the show....i can't trust neelu too who knows after 3 years she might change and is against taani as she will think...taani is responsible for anu's madness....shekher is always a chameleon.....laboni i can't trust her too because for her daughters miseries she will blame ganguly zoo even anu too....when the women can curse the two sons in the family whom she treats as her own sons then she can change too...robindo is already in grey shades and against taani.....

i trust noone in Tere Liye except for Anurag-Taani......
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sita11

by the way i hated the cheap costume of jonaki which she was wearing on her engagement day

who cares wat she's wearing we Rians r concentrating on wat robbi wearing n doing so forget jonaki she's useless😆
sitakshii thumbnail
yes she is useless for sure
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@mazes, lets see wht happens. but as anu said roby might change but he cant stop himself from loving his family. so hope for the best & if not the track,at least njoy the brilliant acting by rajat.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

@mazes, lets see wht happens. but as anu said roby might change but he cant stop himself from loving his family. so hope for the best & if not the track,at least njoy the brilliant acting by rajat.

i agree...deep down he is the still the same robindo.....i am not enjoying the track but i love rajat's acting...his new avtaar is just rocking...love his attitute...smile....above all his trainsitions of emotions just in the span of 10 mins....his obsessive nature...uff what a great acting...only rajat can do justice to robindo's character
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree...deep down he is the still the same robindo.....i am not enjoying the track but i love rajat's acting...his new avtaar is just rocking...love his attitute...smile....above all his trainsitions of emotions just in the span of 10 mins....his obsessive nature...uff what a great acting...only rajat can do justice to robindo's character

yes he is doing a brilliant job. few weeks ago sum taps fans said tht rajat cant act. i think they seriously need a doctor.