Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: megha01

yes mages..........its seriously a zoo.........ritesh being d ring master😆....bcoz atleast wo kuchh karta to hai

haan sach kaha...woh kuch to karta hai....but whatever he is doing is disgusting...the way he talk to nupur...he is shameless creature

baaki sab sirf expressions dete hain....except both d protagonists.

all is useless in the show except for anurag...taani..robindo...the rest only gives expressions....and taposh is master in it...baat sher jaisi aur darshan billi jaisi

c dat taposh , he wants to b back to solve his financial crisis..........shameless one.

i agree..he is one shameless creature....i don't understand how mouli falls for him....till now she is in mistake that taposh is her true love.....but the fact is her true love is robindo...look at the guy he is gone mentally insane in her love....she is responsible for his mental illness....she destroy a happy-go-lucky man life for selfish jerk like taposh

dont know still i  feel roli will b together again .........since jonaki cant luv him........so if his character is given a happy ending den i  think dey will show mauli wid him.......

no we can't trust CVs...they might show that jonaki is falling in love with robi...but then robi will be not in love with her....since he always love mouli and only mouli...and what can she get with a mentally affected guy who is heartbroken....and obsessed with his first love

even i feel the same that RoLi will be together but that only can happen if robi doesn't get overpowered by his mental state.....the state he is now is very dangerous...he can do anything...i hope someone control it...ir at least tell him the truth....its so evident in tdys episode that robi is suffering from mental trauma

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@mages.......i still cant figure out.why robi luv dat girl so much......i mean if a girl is lyk taani den any1 can b in luv wid such a girl......

but mauli has always shown indifference n rudeness towards him......still he was a passionate lover earlier fr her n now an obsessed lover

Mages thumbnail

@mages.......i still cant figure out.why robi luv dat girl so much......i mean if a girl is lyk taani den any1 can b in luv wid such a girl......

but mauli has always shown indifference n rudeness towards him......still he was a passionate lover earlier fr her n now an obsessed lover

the reason is love and only love yaar...even i don't understand why he loves her so much....he loves her passionately and now dangerously obsessively....i have to say mouli is very lucky to be loved by robindo....even taposh can never do that for her....

he loves her passionately and now he loves her obsessively...he is suffering a mental trauma because of her....and his mental trauma is creating distances from all his loved ones especially his dada and baudi.....

mouli is so dumb that she can't recognise her true love....
Mages thumbnail
robi is suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder...a mental trauma that comes because of bitter past....stress...too much of unconditional anger.....possesiveness and pain....i guess too much anger....stress....and the pain of not forgetting mouli is the reason for his mental trauma Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

the reason is love and only love yaar...even i don't understand why he loves her so much....he loves her passionately and now dangerously obsessively....i have to say mouli is very lucky to be loved by robindo....even taposh can never do that for her....

he loves her passionately and now he loves her obsessively...he is suffering a mental trauma because of her....and his mental trauma is creating distances from all his loved ones especially his dada and baudi.....

mouli is so dumb that she can't recognise her true love....

agreed yaar..........but i really dont want him to b wid dat mauli again.........she doesnt deserve such a person.

its better dat he stays alone..........in fact i can tolerate a bit changed jonaki.......atleast so far she has not given him such pain...........though der may b some mystery related wid jonaki

megha01 thumbnail

guys..........

i dont understand wat d ppl on d forum want to prove..........dey r visiting robi's article n writing comments lyk........." who cares......we want taanu".

arey yaar.......if they dont want robi den why r det visiitng his article ........taanu ke article par jaa kar post kyun nahi karte

robi ke article me to robi ki hi newz hogi na..............yaar we hardly get any article concening him..............n still see d condition

i mean we hav never done dis thing den why do dey........

sorry to say guys.........but meri nazar me isse taanu fans ki image kharab ho rahi bahut..........even achhe log bhi badnaam hote hain kuchh log ki  wajah se

Mages thumbnail

agreed yaar..........but i really dont want him to b wid dat mauli again.........she doesnt deserve such a person.

its better dat he stays alone..........in fact i can tolerate a bit changed jonaki.......atleast so far she has not given him such pain...........though der may b some mystery related wid jonaki

i am sure there is mystery related with jonaki...it will reveal soon and the truth of hers might cure his mental trauma....and yes mouli doesn't deserve him....nowadays i see changes in mouli too...what could be the reason.....she was always eager to go laboni house as daughter-in-law...now she hesitates...what must be the reason
megha01 thumbnail

i hav already posted a big comment over der in d article..........if it still continues........den i m gonna do somethng really wild den..........phir mera jo bhi ho IF par.

even der is d same scenario on FB........but i dont care much abt FB........as der r many unethical elements on FB....but IF is a decent place

megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i am sure there is mystery related with jonaki...it will reveal soon and the truth of hers might cure his mental trauma....and yes mouli doesn't deserve him....nowadays i see changes in mouli too...what could be the reason.....she was always eager to go laboni house as daughter-in-law...now she hesitates...what must be the reason

d reason is robi.....though she lied to taposh wen he asked her

Mages thumbnail

d reason is robi.....though she lied to taposh wen he asked her

but why is she running away from robi...she hates him...she was the one who tell robi straight forward that she doesn't want to keep any relation with him and breaks his heart.....she can give all those hatred feel looks but then why is she running away from robi with some other deep expression
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago