Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly I am agree with shreya. Mrinalini was in US how did Jonaki and Taposh come to know it? I think only Nupur knew her? What kind of revenge he is thinking by destroying his own life?
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Exactly I am agree with shreya. Mrinalini was in US how did Jonaki and Taposh come to know it? I think only Nupur knew her? What kind of revenge he is thinking by destroying his own life?

maybe he will torture jonaki to take revenge from mauli. & i am also thinking maybe sumhow he will let anu-tani marriage happen & then will try to seperate them.
anupama_126 thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww vvvvvvv nice party dear....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
sakhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupama_126

wowwwwwwwwwww vvvvvvv nice party dear....👏

which party dear ??😕😳
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
so wht do u think??? how exactly robi will take revenge from mauli-tani???? will robi ever be positive or will remain negative for ever????
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no munni dont worry...he will turn positive..i mean he has to....bcoz i do agree tht love has no boundaries...it is eternal but petty things like hatred,rage,anger,jealousy nd etc do...so if even not today,tmrw,...he will change a day....nd tht day my sweetheart would be robi's biggest jeet...😊
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabigha

no munni dont worry...he will turn positive..i mean he has to....bcoz i do agree tht love has no boundaries...it is eternal but petty things like hatred,rage,anger,jealousy nd etc do...so if even not today,tmrw,...he will change a day....nd tht day my sweetheart would be robi's biggest jeet...😊

well hope so. but as per earlier articles he will be the reason behind anu-tani seperation. so lets see how things shape up.
Nabigha thumbnail
guys....guys after watching yesterday's epi i felt tht he told laboni to bring taporsh nd mauli back into her house just for laboni's sake!!!!!!!!he does not want her to choose b/w his two sons...therefore he decided to help her gat out of this dilemma!!!!!!!bcoz he was right tht tapursh is her son nd she do ned him,she misses him nd she too deserves to hav her bahu in her house......so only for laboni he did tht coz u know laboni too was very happy wen she heard of robi's suggestion!!Just mindblowing of robi...who even though after so much does live laboni alot nd thinks tht she is,really his her 2nd mother!!! KUDOS TO HIM!!!!😊
Nabigha thumbnail
meha megha tumhare saath mujhe bhi audition dena hai robi ki heroine ke liye....kaash hum donon ki bhi itni achi kismat hoti...to maza ata nahi...robi ke saath romantic scenes karne main!!!!!!!!Yaaaaar hum kyun nahi hai uss ki jagah....btw ekta ko iss se achi ladki  nahi mili kya...this hritu lady is so old...so gandi...i mean yuckkkk!!!!!!!!! God Help Now Robi!!😉
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@nabigha, i think he is planning sumthing. for the 1st time he is acting gud in front of evryone. i think its his 1st step towards revenge.😭