Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

after bajaj that music suits robindo alot.....what a dabbang performance and entry....👏👏👏
but i can't see his relationship being ruined with taani....😭😭😭

yes mages it really suits our robi a lot
our dabangg.........our hero.........yep dats really sad but hope ki sab theek hoga
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok...guys....mai jaati hu.......... feeling sleepy.....aur der jagi toh mum-pa jag k daatenge! he he...gudnite to all......n sd..... :)
megha01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chahat4u

ok...guys....mai jaati hu.......... feeling sleepy.....aur der jagi toh mum-pa jag k daatenge! he he...gudnite to all......n sd..... :)

ok chahat
gn...tk cr
byeeeeeeeeeeee
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: megha01

yes mages it really suits our robi a lot
our dabangg.........our hero.........yep dats really sad but hope ki sab theek hoga

i love his attitute..and i want this robindo to stay....but i don't want him to destroy his beautiful relationship with taani....

more torture now.....because i won't digest the fact that he is going to take revenge on taani.....i am not going to support him for this but yes i will always love him....and wait for the day when he gets to know the truth....

oh god ananya gots to know riteish true colors in long period of times.....

how long will robi gets to know that whatever happened is because of nupur...riteish
megha01 thumbnail

i love his attitute..and i want this robindo to stay....but i don't want him to destroy his beautiful relationship with taani....

more torture now.....because i won't digest the fact that he is going to take revenge on taani.....i am not going to support him for this but yes i will always love him....and wait for the day when he gets to know the truth....

oh god ananya gots to know riteish true colors in long period of times.....

how long will robi gets to know that whatever happened is because of nupur...riteish

yes wat an attitude dear.........
dat was somethng we all hav been waiting fr so long............n finally its here......n he is here wid such an intensity n maturity.

yes i agree dat he will b at s fault if he is against taani........but being a die heart rajat fan.....i will support robi in any situation............sorry dear i m getting a bit biased over here😳

but here d situation is dat he doesnt know d truth , so d whole family including anu is also on d  blame not  clearing d whole matter........if he knows d truth he wudnt hav thought anythng wrong against any1
Mages thumbnail

yes wat an attitude dear.........
dat was somethng we all hav been waiting fr so long............n finally its here......n he is here wid such an intensity n maturity.

yup that was the attitute we were all waiting for big time...and now its here with a dabbang bang....though its painful to see him in such a way because we have been always seeing him so happy....playful...smiling all the time...sudden change was hard to digest......but then he rocks....hats of to rajat to pull off robindo so beautifully...the character robindo ganguly is only made for rajat.....i am loving his attitute...from taposh to mouli's dad....police officer...to anu...but i can't see anger in his eyes for his goddess taani...its painful

yes i agree dat he will b at s fault if he is against taani........but being a die heart rajat fan.....i will support robi in any situation............sorry dear i m getting a bit biased over here😳

even i am a rajat-robi fan.....but wrong is wrong...i am not going to support robi in this matter...even if its done by anu himself i will not support him either....sorry yaar its my POV...so when he is doing wrong i have the right to support taani always....but i always love him because in the end i have a trust that only robi will unite TaAnu

but here d situation is dat he doesnt know d truth , so d whole family including anu is also on d  blame not  clearing d whole matter........if he knows d truth he wudnt hav thought anythng wrong against any1

all i hope he knows the truth soon...because i want to see the trio with a bang....whenever i see robi...all the FB of RoTaAnu flashes in my mind....i want my olden times back when RoTaAnu had masti...fun....how anu hits robi for his pranks and taani saves robi in every possible matter from anu

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
megha01 thumbnail
@mages.........i m sure dat tym will cum sooner or later
bocz atleast some1 frm d whole family might tell him d truth after witnessing his bitterness against taani
n as we can see now a days nupur is turning postive......though i dont trust her but der is a possiblity dat she tell him d truth as der had been some scenes n interaction b/w robi n nupur
Mages thumbnail

@mages.........i m sure dat tym will cum sooner or later
bocz atleast some1 frm d whole family might tell him d truth after witnessing his bitterness against taani
n as we can see now a days nupur is turning postive......though i dont trust her but der is a possiblity dat she tell him d truth as der had been some scenes n interaction b/w robi n nupur

more than sooner...i think the time will come later😡😡😡
now the ongoing negativity is getting on my last nerves🤢🤢
too much revenge....i can't bear it a single....but i am stuck because of harshad-rajat😳

i don't trust that nupur....and the CVs will never give anyone a chance to clear the MU because they are hungry for trps...and such boring track brings the trps in.....

the only good thing now is always TaAnu no doubt on it....and of course dabbang robindo minus his anger and revenge towards taani
megha01 thumbnail

more than sooner...i think the time will come later😡😡😡
now the ongoing negativity is getting on my last nerves🤢🤢
too much revenge....i can't bear it a single....but i am stuck because of harshad-rajat😳

i don't trust that nupur....and the CVs will never give anyone a chance to clear the MU because they are hungry for trps...and such boring track brings the trps in.....

the only good thing now is always TaAnu no doubt on it....and of course dabbang robindo minus his anger and revenge towards taani

agree wid u yaar........
derz too much of negativity but dat beautiful anu-robi convo was very soothing to watch.
it reminds of dharamveer days wen veer was der to save dharam frm execution

dat dialog ..............main tumhe kuchh nahi hone dunga bhai................today dat were anu-robi but d situation was equally painful
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nabigha

lstn guys lets not jump onto conclusions!! maybe robi had gone to help onu,nd would hav shouted at the police officer for arresting his brother,he would hav misbehaved nd would hav made the officer angry...nd since the officer culd not harm him they harmed onu!!!so its all linked but i feel tht he would hav gone for gud intentions as megha like u i too agree tht he loves his dada nd cant see him in pain!!!😊

yes i think ur right. now i also think tht maybe robi will have sum fight with the police officer & then the officer will beat up anu to take revenge from robi. in the aaj tak video the officer was continously shouting & saying to anu tht " ur bro is mad". robi can turn negative for tani,taps but he loves his bro dearly. so he will never harm him.