Rajat Tokas AT#7(ud pg 120) - welcome back rajat - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

hey guys...how are you?....its been a long time...sorry for my absence in the forums as well as in RT thread...i just lost my grandfather......so now i am back but the trauma of loosing grandpa is still within me since he is a father to me. than a grandfather....

ok now coming to TL....i am just getting irritating day by day seeing my TaAnu crying so much......its been ages now seeing their romance....

and friday's episode was mind=blowing in terms of TaAnu...Robindo wicked entry...RoLi...robi's attitute...

more than the entry of robindo....i am just in love with robi's attitute...i was suprised to see such an attitute of robi....what a hot angry young man.....there was so much of intensity in his eyes....depth of anger and pain in his voice.....a message he conveyed through his attitute that there is nothing for me to loose anything now because i have nothing to gain not even love.....

i love this robi more than our naughty robi in terms of attitute.....our current hot robi has maturity...intensity...rather than our naughty robi who took life as a game...who had to beg for his love to a heartless women....

to be honest i am missing our naughty robi because his masti...pranks...smile...laugh...jokes is what made us love robindo....and his beautiful bonding with dada-baudi....but i am too much in love with this robi whose attitute become so cold...angry...arrogant(Taposh wise).....a dabbang attitute where he conveys a message "noone mess with me or i will make your life a living hell".....

a complete Mr Rishabh Bajaj attitute....

but even though he is angry...arrogant...cold man...he still cares for the women he loves alot....i mean mouli...its evident now that even now he loves mouli...he is a heartbroken man who is angry in himself....

i love the small RoLi scenes.....when mouli was about to fell and robi caught her....and their eye-locks...what a beautiful scenes...

and by the way TapLi are married for almost 1 month till now no romantic scenes between them....and robi just arrive india after 1 month...and they had a very cute scenes.....any hints for the future?...i am confused....more than confused i was surprised....

my cousins who is ardent fan of Tere Liye to hinted this particular moment of RoLi to me...it was complete surprise.....

i thought mouli hates robi for the trust he broke after giving all that bhansans in his home.....then why suddenly seeing him she felt a guilt...awkward...surprised....i know its was a long time...but her eyes conveyed a complete different emotions for him...its not hatred...nor awkwardness too....she is trying to run away from him....for what reason is she trying to run away from him....he broke her trust not she...why is she hiding from robi....i mean running away.....

what a attitute he gave taposh...the jerk deserve it....taposh face was worth watching when robi congratulate them for their wedding...and his insecurities have started seeing RoLi together....

robi's attiute rocks...more than sujal...i am seeing Mr Rishabh Bajaj in him....

rajat looking so handsome in his new look...but i wish his old hairstyle comes back......he has a beautiful hair....i want his old hairstyle back.....but he looks so handsome in suits....

though robi is grey now...but he is still the same robi we have known...who is caring....the jerk ask mouli to come so late at night not even thiking twice that its late at night....she is a girl..its dangerous...and look at robi he knows what consequences a girl faces at late night when she is walking alone.....though he is betrayed....heartbroken by the women....he still took a gentleman initiative to drop her back to her husband...even though he knows he will be in great pain seeing them together

its going to be dabbang performance by robindo/rajat.....

he went as robi and came back as Mr Robindo Ganguly.....

i hope he helps his dada-baudi in their difficult times just like before....but i doubt....

i can see him taking revenge on TapLi but not his dada-baudi....

i hope robi sort things for his idol...his inspiration...Anu Dada and Taani Baudi....and not ruined for them just because he feels he is betrayed in love by them....

guys honest talking by me.....i will support robindo in everything but i will not support him in this matter if he tries to break apart my Anurag-Taani....i will love him because i know he is not a complete bad guy,,,,he is still our naughty Robindo Ganguly....but then if he tries to break my TaAnu....i will not support him in his deeds because TaAnu is not the reason for his breakup with mouli...its only him who is responsible for the breakup because of his cassanova past....TaAnu is no involved in this matter.....so i have made things clear yaar....i don't mind him doing anything but not breaking up my Anurag-Taani....TaAnu is my soul....i can't stand any break up between them......i will wait till he turns positive....

prepare to see a dabbang Robindo Ganguly who doesn't give a damn to the world.....a wounded lion have made an entry with a bang....

by the way is Robi a lawyer.....why i feel that because he was not interested in his father-brother business....the way he wears formal represent some profession he is in.....after he came back with a bang anu gets a interim bail.....wow it would be awesome seeing rajat playing a angry but truthful lawyer who fights for the rights......
well i think today if robi thinks tht tani is responsible for roli breakup is also bcoz of his family. do u remember evryone in his family including anurag blamed tani for roli breakup. so his family should have told roby about his mistakes. & wht was worst tht nupur brainwashed him badly. i know its robi's fault but anu should have tried to make realize about his mistakes. but he also blamed tani. so i think its bit of anu's mistake as well tht robi held tani responsible.
mages nice piece of words...just like u i too would love to see robi as a lawyer....it would be a treat to watch!!for rajat/robi fans!!!!!nd as long as it concerns taanu......i dont care as long as robi is at his best!!!!!!all nd all nd all onu did hurt robi..not robi so definitely robi wont be able to forgive them so soon!!!!!!!!!!!but whatsoever i m glad tht he is back!!!!!lets see the family re-union nd hw robi meets onu nd taani!!!!!!!!!i m very excited to see further........bass monday jaldi se aa jaye!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx for the pix lily

hey rians
just wanted to tell u in advance that my pc is not working properly so may be its possible that i'll not be able to cum ol9 is it stop working , it need sum time for its treatment , m trying calling the engineer but he's out of town so its another prob for me so plz tk cre if m unavailable

love u all

ahh lily..thankss baby............

avi by me
freeee 2 use😳

Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 13 years ago
im amazed with ur thread sanchita.... love the first page... ❤️
Originally posted by megha01

haan preppy he actuallu wrote dat........n remember he wrote to d best frnd

dis is d 1st tym he caled her his best frnd.........pata nahi is baat par mere to mixed expressiona aa rahe hain😆

haan dear ye mugdha kab se ho gayi RAJAT ki best friend😆.........may b RAJAT ne ye RTMC fans ko khush karne ke liye likha ho😕
hey can u plz give me RT pics from 14th jan episode?????
@mages.........very beautifully written dear.......n ya welcum back😊

@lily

thnx alot fr d pics dear😊.