Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I watched the episode 20 times in YouTube and my eyes did not feel bored neverπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rasha1500 - 13 years ago
rasha1500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi909

@ lily

ROBI'S PART

Mouli was going to take keys from taposh but thr was no convence , a car came n stops , robi came outside , she tries to ignore n moves n suddenly fell robby holds her n ask to drop but she denies n says she'll take rickshaw but robby says that he's not a stranger for him , she sits n thy reached the place where taposh was , taposh wanna thank the person who drops mouli n was shocked to see robby, he ask mouli y she came with him but robby says that he ask her for lift as she was alone on the road n he turns back n congrats them on thr wedding.

A must watch scene huni

thank you sooo much πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hurry request Vikas Gupta to cast Mugdha opposite Rajat !!!!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=528326679&ref=ts -> his personal account

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tere-Liye-Star-Plus/118181318215291?ref=ts -> Tere liye fanpage

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135327337430&ref=ts -> his fanpage 

Mugdha serial is coming to end soon, so guyss if you rlly want rajat-mugdha combo again, please send inbox to his pirvate message ya post on his fanpage !!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by luvey - 13 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow bhabhiji kya party hain.
Haan haan pata hain sajna se milke aaj sajni ki khushi ka thikana nehi hain. Chinese is my fav. 2. 
Nandini25 thumbnail
Arey guys maine kal ka epi hi miss kiya.
Ab bhagti hu onli9 dekhne ke liye.
Nandini25 thumbnail
Wow nyc part yaar.
Kitna diff. hain robby aur aaj ke robindo Ganguly mein.
i mean I still remember the day we he asked mouli 2 get into his car in past, he almost pleaded then but look at him now, he almost ordered mouli n reasoned in \such a cool manner that she accepted without ne further arguement.

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well yesterday's scene again showed the difference between robi & taps. robi was so caring towards mauli whereas taps wasnt much bothered about her. he didnt bothered tht how mauli will cum alone. now she will suffer with taps & will realize wht she actually lost.
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Wow nyc part yaar.

Kitna diff. hain robby aur aaj ke robindo Ganguly mein.
i mean I still remember the day we he asked mouli 2 get into his car in past, he almost pleaded then but look at him now, he almost ordered mouli n reasoned in \such a cool manner that she accepted without ne further arguement.

sweet shera je...sahi kaha....
roby and aaj k robindo mai kitna difference hai...
mouli ki waghey se roby itna change hua hai...and i think ye change roby k khud k betterment k liye hai
did u guys notice the way he was speeking...so much of confidence and so much leadership quality in it ki koi bhe lion roby k iss rup k same pheeka pad jaiye....
i m loving it...
Nandini25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitali

sweet shera je...sahi kaha....
roby and aaj k robindo mai kitna difference hai...
mouli ki waghey se roby itna change hua hai...and i think ye change roby k khud k betterment k liye hai
did u guys notice the way he was speeking...so much of confidence and so much leadership quality in it ki koi bhe lion roby k iss rup k same pheeka pad jaiye....
i m loving it...

Hi nitali, i'm nandini btw.
And ya u r absolutely rite.
robby is completely changed now. No pleading and only commanding attitude and that 2 in a superb cold manner. I 2 luv it. So much commanding. so much confident and so cool. Even now he, it seems, cares for mouli (though I dont want him 2). i just luv the way he turned back n congratualted tapli fr their marriage. Just look at the maturity here. Can ne1 say that this is the same guy who was so much heartbroken and crying out his heart and was acting insane, fully drunk at the day of Tapli marriage. Not unless u hv seen that scene.