Bandini
Bandini

Tribute To Sanraj!!

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
To All My Dear Bandini Friends:
though there is no official announcement yet, but saurabh tewary, head of programing, pretty much confirmed that Bandini is coming to an end...at this point, i feel that instead of keeping silent, we must all join in paying our tributes to this wonderful show, that we all loved so much....there should be a celebration for being the part of a great story of a great couple, and the wonderful mahyavanshis...
i expect all the old and new friends to come close, forget all the differences and make it a thread of a grand farewell for one of the most beautiful couples of the small screen...though we are all sad in an un described way, but we should all be happy for being the part of santu and dharamraj mahiyavanshi's lives...
and cherish all the good memories, while saying good bye to them....

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ravti...Nahid...klementina_275luvrrbankhanktjasweetfarisakshi_24cuckoo_chandcrystal30cuterosyAyushi_01bishop22AyeshaRRsimlavidhiShahara3ramsha_002-Vrinda-rani-luckianitarani

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i agree with u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetfaribankhanhashbrown

ktja Senior Member
ktja
ktja

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Very well said Hash. Hope that CVs will come up with Bandini2, with the same magical jodi and with an improved storyline and with Gujju backdrop, of course!

Edited by ktja - 13 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...bankhanhashbrownsweetfarisakshi_24cuckoo_chandcrystal30bishop22Shahara3ramsha_002rani-lucki

cuckoo_chand Senior Member
cuckoo_chand
cuckoo_chand

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys If they can make kitni Mahabbat hai 2 They can make Bandini 2 also with the same pair..... Am sure if they have a good story line then that will also be a great success.... Hope to see this couple again.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...sakshi_24ktjabankhanhashbrowncrystal30Shahara3ramsha_002rani-lucki

luvrr Senior Member
luvrr
luvrr

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
very well said hb....
ya ,,,u r right.....we shd thnx to cvs for giving us such a nice entrtng show....which make us smile.....laugh...cry....so many tyms.....Smile
they give us chance to see such wndrful actors,,,,,baa,,,,bapuji,,,meghna,,,shanky,,,,ck,,,mb.....they well all superb........Clap
n our dear sanraj..................will always remain in our hearts....Hug unforgettable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n spclly RR...his attitude....dhoti kurta style....mstache..... his gujrati.............n..................Embarrassed
for eveything....just HATS OFF!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClapClap

n dont worry,,,,we r typical viewers....will never loose hope...........may be one day get to see....bandini 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so...BANDINI ROCKS!!!!

Edited by luvrr - 13 January 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275bankhanhashbrowncuckoo_chandsweetfarisakshi_24crystal30bishop22AyeshaRRsimlavidhiShahara3ramsha_002

Shahara3 IF-Dazzler
Shahara3
Shahara3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Nice post Hashbrown.  I will always be a SANRAJIAN Embarrassed for many many years, Bandini, SANRAJ will be in my memories always.  For me and my opinion to date SANRAJ are the best on screen couple, know one can compare and compete with them and it will be a tough job for anyone to prove they can beat SANRAJ's charm in my eyes.  I got soo sucked into their love story that I forgot about any age difference, status etc they just were meant to be no matter what.  I love that their relationship is an unbreakable bond and both have a deep and meaningful relationship and are eachother's equal.  This couple just took over our lives for 2yrs, I think that the CVs rushed SANRAJ's life in the 2 leaps, we could have seen so much more and I really wanted to see all that should of happened in the golden parts of their married life.  Shame, with some decent story writers, director, Bandini could have lasted longer, preleap team were excellent! No doubt I loved the first year of Bandini Day Dreaming Ronit and Aasiya made Dharamraj and Santu come alive and together they made excellent onscreen chemistry.  Both excellent portraying these beautiful characters and know one else could play and make these character come to life than they both have superbly done Clap

I've made alot of good friends here and thankful to have got to know you and chatting to you here on the Bandini forum Hug

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nahid...klementina_275hashbrownluvrrbankhanhbuysakshi_24sweetfaricuckoo_chandmuttakinbishop22Ayushi_01crystal30cuterosyAyeshaRRsimlavidhiramsha_002anitarani

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
same emotions here, shahara. it was a pleasure to have known all of you...
i don't know how it works at IF, once a show gets ended...

basically, 12 episodes max are left, including today's and that of 31st jan...and there is no official announcement yet from either parties...what are they waiting for? what is going on? are they still in talks? whatever they want to do, should be announced soon...in the whole of this, IMAGINE's role so far has been really pathetic...it has been a really bad PR strategy by them...and their moves are destroying their once gained image, drastically....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luvrrbankhansakshi_24cuckoo_chandcuterosyShahara3simlavidhianitarani

bankhan Senior Member
bankhan
bankhan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you. Thanks for floating a nice idea. The idea of Bandini-2 also excellent one. The success of present Bandini maybe helpful to run Bandini-2. But we all are here to pay our emotional farewell to SanRaj based Bandini. The couple will remains in hearts and minds in a large number of us for many many years. Both of them have completely won our emotions. This serial has conved a number of learning lessons based on our culture.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravticuckoo_chandmuttakinsimlavidhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top