Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

13th January Written Update(Complete) (Page 3)

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
ThanX tanya

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the awesome update

@ Tanu I think Nandini is a strong girl from the beginning ......remember when she agreed for the virginity test that was very brave inspite of her husband Prem's support she agreed  so that Daadi-Urmila don't have any doubt on her charecter bcoz they were the one who where demanding itDead,she beleived she was virgin bcoz she did not know  she was raped by Krushna but if she had known in the first place she could have never agreed to marry Prem Wink

She married Prem with dreams like any other girl to lead a happy married life ,she started falling in love any way who can resist Prem Tongue,when one day her dreams got shattered in the form of a baby and  letter ,  well   Dr K  as a mom worried about Prem's reaction to such allegation,even worried about her son Prem's married  life bcoz  Dr K as a mom is in a dilemma whether to beleive Nandini who is a stranger ...well takes Vachan from her to stay away from Prem and neither share  with him the reason .....poor NanduCry.So Nandini unable to share any thing with Prem  making him frusturated,worried why Nandini is stressed,upset  ,Nandini is shatterd to know she was raped on her b'day ,she wants to pour her heart to Prem but is stopped by Dr K citing after  Prapti's marriage then they can tell the whole family about her rapeDeadSo Nandini is under pressure to save her izzat,selrespect, her love for Prem,Marriage which made her into Durgaavatar......As a married women we are na when it come to protect our hubsWink.....so much rant TanuLOL

Well todays episode why Krushna is not hitting back Govind is scaring meOuch,he can hit back but I think he is waiting for the right time.....bcoz he looks dangerous  with vicious plans even when he was saved by Nandini from death jaw,how daringly he changed the story to Prem and invited himself for dinner saying Nandini requested Shocked

Loved how Nandini is giving back to Krushna without any one suspecting in a polite way Evil Smile,I really cracked up when he swallowed the fish bone and got stuck up ,loved to see Krushna's terrified face it was a treat to watchDay Dreaming......well Nandini is scheming things well .

Loved the cute PreNa scene and Prem enjoying all the attention given by his wife  Nandini  and today Prem playing guitar ...so cuteHeart,want to see Prem Teaching  how to play guitar to  NanduWink,woh din kab aayega
 Urmila always back of NandiniLOL

Preacap Party

Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyressroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
@Jas - yaar, you again took me very seriously...Stern SmileROFL

But seriously, this time - I agree that Nandini is a brave girl, and she needs to fight back. I'm also glad she's doing it... But yaar, she suddenly turned into this tigress from a kitten... now that is what is very difficult for me to take...  OK, till yesterday, she was so meek and timid, she couldn't even take Kkrushna's hands off her shoulder when he forcebly put it around her.... suddenly, after one thappad, she decides to push him off the cliff Shocked,  acts very flirty with him (I think she was being very lovey dovey when she asked him to finish off the soup Dead that was totally unnecessary!!) And then tries to choke him with the fish bone!!!!Confused  Its like I dont understand her... I liked how she told him that challenging is what weak ones do, and she was warning him... I think that showed her being firm, and saying she wont take his nonsense... but this??  This is a whole new level altogether!! and that too, so fast!!! 

I liked how she decided to stand up for herself, but I dont like how she gives those evil smiles when Kkrushna is choking, and when he's falling off the cliff and when the police say they want to arrest him.... thats not like her...

But then again, I think a little bit of drama is needed to rope in more people...

jasmine477ssroomani

Darkangel_MoMo Senior Member
Darkangel_MoMo
Darkangel_MoMo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thxs 4 da update!

these ds there is a logic probs in all zee serials!

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
did i miss it or did no one report the line of the show....

mein ne mayank ke shaadi per safaid nahin pehna ROFL

they have dragged the show too much this week, the precap again seems misleading, and it is the same as yesterday, so dont know how much will they show tomorrow Confused

prena scene was cute but nandini's character is flip flopping, she seems strong once and then flounders in the next instant... i m sure they ll pick up the pace soon... we just have to wait

at the dinner table krishna was not there, they used a body double LOL

we need dr K and nandini to talk soon

based on the picture from the picnic article i think they must have shot a lot more, prapti's sari makes me think that, otherwise i would have thought they werent sure of how to take the story forward

jasmine477ssroomani

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the sweet updates.
pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
gr8 update
ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jas.......Nandini is not really a weak girl.....she has that quiet strength which comes out when needed.....not the flamboyant showoff kind of strength!

I can understand her change of character totally......in an earlier discussion, I mentioned that there is so much a person can take and when pressure crosses that threshold, even the meekest will react.......  I applaud Nandini's turnaround........ She had been controlling herself from freaking out when Krushna was provoking her, but his comment about doing the same to Prapti what he did to her aroused the kaali in her..........way to go Nandini.......and she is playing the cat and mouse game too.......which Krushna has been doing all this time!  I identify totally with Nandini.......and I think Vandana is gradually proving her talent!

I knew she would not tell the truth in front of everyone when she said yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti........that was an immediate reaction as she is afraid for Prapti.......and she covered it up well!

It is quite possible that the police coming for Krushna is also a damp squib.........that is my only complaint, that the CVs are doing it repeatedly.......showing precaps that fizzle out the next day!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index