Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jas - yaar, you again took me very seriously...😳🤣

But seriously, this time - I agree that Nandini is a brave girl, and she needs to fight back. I'm also glad she's doing it... But yaar, she suddenly turned into this tigress from a kitten... now that is what is very difficult for me to take...  OK, till yesterday, she was so meek and timid, she couldn't even take Kkrushna's hands off her shoulder when he forcebly put it around her.... suddenly, after one thappad, she decides to push him off the cliff 😲,  acts very flirty with him (I think she was being very lovey dovey when she asked him to finish off the soup 🤢 that was totally unnecessary!!) And then tries to choke him with the fish bone!!!!😕  Its like I dont understand her... I liked how she told him that challenging is what weak ones do, and she was warning him... I think that showed her being firm, and saying she wont take his nonsense... but this??  This is a whole new level altogether!! and that too, so fast!!! 

I liked how she decided to stand up for herself, but I dont like how she gives those evil smiles when Kkrushna is choking, and when he's falling off the cliff and when the police say they want to arrest him.... thats not like her...

But then again, I think a little bit of drama is needed to rope in more people...
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxs 4 da update!

these ds there is a logic probs in all zee serials!

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
did i miss it or did no one report the line of the show....

mein ne mayank ke shaadi per safaid nahin pehna 🤣

they have dragged the show too much this week, the precap again seems misleading, and it is the same as yesterday, so dont know how much will they show tomorrow 😕

prena scene was cute but nandini's character is flip flopping, she seems strong once and then flounders in the next instant... i m sure they ll pick up the pace soon... we just have to wait

at the dinner table krishna was not there, they used a body double 😆

we need dr K and nandini to talk soon

based on the picture from the picnic article i think they must have shot a lot more, prapti's sari makes me think that, otherwise i would have thought they werent sure of how to take the story forward
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the sweet updates.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you Jas.......Nandini is not really a weak girl.....she has that quiet strength which comes out when needed.....not the flamboyant showoff kind of strength!

I can understand her change of character totally......in an earlier discussion, I mentioned that there is so much a person can take and when pressure crosses that threshold, even the meekest will react.......  I applaud Nandini's turnaround........ She had been controlling herself from freaking out when Krushna was provoking her, but his comment about doing the same to Prapti what he did to her aroused the kaali in her..........way to go Nandini.......and she is playing the cat and mouse game too.......which Krushna has been doing all this time!  I identify totally with Nandini.......and I think Vandana is gradually proving her talent!

I knew she would not tell the truth in front of everyone when she said yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti........that was an immediate reaction as she is afraid for Prapti.......and she covered it up well!

It is quite possible that the police coming for Krushna is also a damp squib.........that is my only complaint, that the CVs are doing it repeatedly.......showing precaps that fizzle out the next day!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am loving the new and strong Nandini, she is really getting her revenge on Krishna. Serves him right, this will teach him not to rape another woman!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you for the update....
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks gaurav_fan