Dil Se Diya Vachan

13th January Written Update(Complete)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks tanya

sounds like a slow episode today

when did nandini find out about prems dada ji???

and why is she only brave in front of the one person who has victimized her and still the scared nandini in front of everyone else 😕
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Tanya for the update.

I liked the episode today.........Nandini did some quick thinking and she managed to postpone Prapti's shaadi for 3 months at least..........Daadi's face was good to watch when Nandini said Daadaji ki barsi hai...........good going Nandini.....She does some quick thinking with Prem too.........when he tells her about Krushna's phone call......😊

And the scene with Krushna with a fishbone stuck in his throat.........that was good too.......she is giving back as good as she can.........I like this new Nandini who has decided to teach Krushna a lesson............😃

Sonakshi was good too today with her blushes and expressions........and finally feeding Krushna......I badly want a scene between Urmila and Sonakshi where Sona shuts up Urmi for good!!  😆

All in all a nice episode........and tomorrow the police come for Krushna........am still wondering on what charge he is being taken........will this be something else and not what we all are expecting and want it to be?? I have really got hooked to this show now!!   🤔

aaabbb thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for update

I was excited today to read that maybe today she spoke but no😡. Again they misleaded in yesterdays prmo

She is like split personality, scared in front of all but jhansi ki rani in front of Krushna. When ever she hear or see Krushna uske andar ki aurat jag jaati hai🤣

Edited by aaabbb - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d update Tanya
umm..well like every1 else I too had expected Nandini wud tell d truth but then liked d new Nandini a lot...d way she covered up things..n d way she's taking revenge frm Krishna in her own way..dadi's expressions today were hillarious....n d whole fish-bone scene really cracked me...serves him right
Govind too was awesome..Ayub really did it convincingly..u cud feel his anger,pain n hatred....Sona too was just awesome..nice entertaining epi..hope d precap isnt misleading
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya!

I've been meaning to say this since yesterday, but was a bit caught-up with other things...

Govind is awesome! Yesterday too, in that breaking down scene near the lake, and today when he slapped Krushna...  Excellent performance by Ayub Khan 👏

Ok. Who else felt that the Cvs are resorting to cheap tactics when they are ending the episodes with misleading scenes? Yesterday, by the way Nandini dramatically screamed "yeh shaadi nahi ho sakthi" I thought the truth would be out... but then all she wanted to do was say that Dadaji's barsi falls in that week....  Then why all that drama? she could've reminded everyone in normal voice...🤔

Judging by the ending of the episodes this week, I'm sure tomorrow's cop drama is nuthing to fret about.... Its just going to be another disappointment, I'm sure. 
Bcoz no way is Govind going to file a case against his brother so soon, and the truth to be out in the open is going to be dragged for a while. (But I'd be glad if proven wrong...)

Oh that thorn drama!!  Cmon!!! Thats totally insulting to Krishna's intelligence... I mean, look at his schemes... just brilliant! Even after she tried to kill him (yeah, that was totally out-of-character for someone as meek as Nandini) , he decided to tell her he's not affected by inviting himself over to the Rajadhyaksh's house! That was awesome planning, of converting his haar to jeet! 
 And then Nandini makes him drink the soup at one go, and she was so sure that the thorn would get stuck in his throat?😲??  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!!!Its unbelievable!  Nobody can be sure of that!!! What if he finished it all in one go? Then he woul've won the challenge!!!! For once Urmilla bhabhi made a bit of sense when she talked...

And oh, that Prapti is such a kid.... Everytime I think of her getting married, I think of "Balika Vadhu"...
 And Prem... uff, he looked so cute, that I totally forgave him for working on his guitar when his sisters marriage got postponed...

Nandini suddenly becoming so schemy and strong willed is actually making me a bit...uh, uncomfortable. Suddenly she goes from scaredy cat to fighting tigress mode! Haila 😲 Whats the secret of her Energy?!?! 😕  I guess Krushna is making everyone react very strangely....  especially Nandini, coz normally, she's so tongue tied in front of her family, but when she sees Krushna, she becomes Jai Ma Kali!!  Like Veena said, as soon as she sees Krushna, uske under ki aurat jaag jaati hai! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok... that was long. I'm ending it by saying Krushna checking if his teeth were intact after Govind slapped him cracked me up so badly,  I totally frgot for a minute that he was the villain..  🤣🤣🤣

And yes, he looks cute when he bleeds too... 🤓

I agree. previous line was totally weird. 😳

Of course,  I WILL get help... soon.
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh, Rads, I swear I didnt read your comments before saying GAovind was awesome...
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanya for the update !🤗

I was just beginning to write on today's episode... But, Tanu really expressed my thoughts totally ! From Govind/ Ayub Khan's acting, to Nandini's Jai Maa Kaali Avatar🤣 I laughed so hard reading your comments Tanu🤣

And Krishna putting his finger into his mouth, while bleeding, to check if his teeth or whatever are still intact🤣 I felt so yuck for a moment seeing that🤢😆

And Well... Nandini : Boost is certainly not the secret of her energy🤣
Edited by --Naina-- - 13 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu loved reading ur comment,totally agree wid u..n ur last line cracked me up for gud...he luked cute while bleedin 😆 😆 😆
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the awesome update

@ Tanu I think Nandini is a strong girl from the beginning ......remember when she agreed for the virginity test that was very brave inspite of her husband Prem's support she agreed  so that Daadi-Urmila don't have any doubt on her charecter bcoz they were the one who where demanding it🤢,she beleived she was virgin bcoz she did not know  she was raped by Krushna but if she had known in the first place she could have never agreed to marry Prem 😉

She married Prem with dreams like any other girl to lead a happy married life ,she started falling in love any way who can resist Prem 😛,when one day her dreams got shattered in the form of a baby and  letter ,  well   Dr K  as a mom worried about Prem's reaction to such allegation,even worried about her son Prem's married  life bcoz  Dr K as a mom is in a dilemma whether to beleive Nandini who is a stranger ...well takes Vachan from her to stay away from Prem and neither share  with him the reason .....poor Nandu😭.So Nandini unable to share any thing with Prem  making him frusturated,worried why Nandini is stressed,upset  ,Nandini is shatterd to know she was raped on her b'day ,she wants to pour her heart to Prem but is stopped by Dr K citing after  Prapti's marriage then they can tell the whole family about her rape🤢So Nandini is under pressure to save her izzat,selrespect, her love for Prem,Marriage which made her into Durgaavatar......As a married women we are na when it come to protect our hubs😉.....so much rant Tanu😆

Well todays episode why Krushna is not hitting back Govind is scaring me,he can hit back but I think he is waiting for the right time.....bcoz he looks dangerous  with vicious plans even when he was saved by Nandini from death jaw,how daringly he changed the story to Prem and invited himself for dinner saying Nandini requested 😲

Loved how Nandini is giving back to Krushna without any one suspecting in a polite way 😈,I really cracked up when he swallowed the fish bone and got stuck up ,loved to see Krushna's terrified face it was a treat to watch😍......well Nandini is scheming things well .

Loved the cute PreNa scene and Prem enjoying all the attention given by his wife  Nandini  and today Prem playing guitar ...so cute❤️,want to see Prem Teaching  how to play guitar to  Nandu😉,woh din kab aayega
 Urmila always back of Nandini😆

Preacap 🥳

Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago