Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uk2k4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah it is the most stupid and boring show with the worst host on planet earth. he is disgrace to the term HOST

MERCY!!!
uk2k4u thumbnail
now that KBC is to wind up KYZ will follow suit
foziasal thumbnail
Yup the show is terrible. 🤢 The host is boring. The Hindi is too hard. There isn't any audience. The show is way below what i excpected it to be. 😡
gupta22k thumbnail
i know manoj cant even speak properley he makes one small question into a big huge one. and theres isn't even any background music, to lighten the mood or any audiences. its the worst show i have ever seen in my opinion.
DeepaliC thumbnail
it sure is a baakwas show.. a realy waste of time and waste of an hour if u try and sit and watch it.. i watched 10 min of it and it was sooo bad.. the host is horrible! and i agree the hindi is very hard.. ye show bilcul baakwas hain!
aamir thumbnail
The show is not really bad.They can make good...
cool.aquarian thumbnail
Agree with u all, dunno why my mom & dad like the show that much... 😒
54321 thumbnail
ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU GUYS THINK
54321 thumbnail
THE HINDI IS TOO HARD BUT MANOJ ISNT BORING BUT HE JUST TALKS IN A DIFFERENT MANNER
saregama thumbnail
The show is absolutely fantastic. Most of the people gain knowledge through this. It is not bad to gain knowledge. It checks your intelligence and confidence. And the host is not bad either. Infact he is very good. His hindi is absolutely mindblowing........