Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

naksh shayad musibat main

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
friends did u see the related vdeos i think they both were going to the party do u remember friends in u me aur tv on 6th jan they showed that naksh ko watt lagne wali hain i think during this party or after the party they will be in problems. i think related video also said akshara normally real life main don't go to parties. but in serial she will be going to party and she will enjoy the party and shayad woh musibat main bhi face karne wali hai fingers crossed. pl. cv's y they don't show happy moments of naksh only they show problems for naksh. i don't know what will be problem they will be facing?what u all think about it?please request cv's show good moments between naksh.no problems pl. but anyway naksh together facing problems it is ok.

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Naksh going to a party..?? where it was shown..? kab jaa rahe hai..?? kahan jaa rahe hai..?? kiski party mein jaa rahe hai..?? LOL
nivedha_123 IF-Dazzler
nivedha_123
nivedha_123

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 3873

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
we want to see some good scenes between naksh and not misunderstandings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agirlhasnoname.

agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 28029

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha_123

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
we want to see some good scenes between naksh and not misunderstandings
Big smilecompltely agree wid u dear ab  bahut ho gaya hai baisa ki entry kya kam khofnakAngry thi jo ab naksh par yeh musibatOuch :} dil ke saare arman aasuo  me beh gayeCry
..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Joined: 05 December 2009
Posts: 12192

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
kaun kahan jaa raha hai?? m tttly blank????ConfusedConfused
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Naksh going to a party..?? where it was shown..? kab jaa rahe hai..?? kahan jaa rahe hai..?? kiski party mein jaa rahe hai..?? LOL
taffy see the related video down in india forum
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=JAYA_09]friends did u see the related vdeos i think they both were going to the party do u remember friends in u me aur tv on 6th jan they showed that naksh ko watt lagne wali hain i think during this party or after the party they will be in problems. i think related video also said akshara normally real life main don't go to parties. but in serial she will be going to party and she will enjoy the party and shayad woh musibat main bhi face karne wali hai fingers crossed. pl. cv's y they don't show happy moments of naksh only they show problems for naksh. i don't know what will be problem they will be facing?what u all think about it?please request cv's show good moments between naksh.no problems pl. but anyway naksh together facing problems it is ok.
[/QUOTE
 SEE THE RELATED SHOWN DOWN ON INDIA FORUM U CAN SEE AKSHI GAY3 THERE CLICK IT U CAN SEE
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

[QUOTE=JAYA_09]friends did u see the related vdeos i think they both were going to the party do u remember friends in u me aur tv on 6th jan they showed that naksh ko watt lagne wali hain i think during this party or after the party they will be in problems. i think related video also said akshara normally real life main don't go to parties. but in serial she will be going to party and she will enjoy the party and shayad woh musibat main bhi face karne wali hai fingers crossed. pl. cv's y they don't show happy moments of naksh only they show problems for naksh. i don't know what will be problem they will be facing?what u all think about it?please request cv's show good moments between naksh.no problems pl. but anyway naksh together facing problems it is ok.
[/QUOTE
 SEE THE RELATED VIDEOS   SHOWN DOWN ON INDIA FORUM U CAN SEE AKSHI GAY3 THERE CLICK IT U CAN SEE

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Naksh -Ek Ehsaas Pyaar ka- ff updated@pg126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130

Author: pree4ru   Replies: 1035   Views: 129030

pree4ru 1035 129030 09 December 2012 at 9:17am by ..Laxmi..
EK RISHTAA::NAKSH FF: PART 39 page 116

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121

Author: --Mahi--   Replies: 963   Views: 113762

--Mahi-- 963 113762 11 July 2011 at 5:32am by Rachu.m
NaKsh FF :: -Dil Hai Tumhara- (Part 4-Pg.#11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: manasi_31   Replies: 103   Views: 20153

manasi_31 103 20153 18 December 2010 at 8:56pm by -Stutz-
--^-- NaKsh :: Love Castle # 41 --^--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 1171   Views: 34863

.StarryPhoenix 1171 34863 16 September 2010 at 5:36am by _Divya_
shayad letter mil gaya hai!!!!!

2 3 4

Author: crazy4naksh   Replies: 25   Views: 2010

crazy4naksh 25 2010 25 July 2009 at 9:04pm by vaathi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index