Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Cast on Mumbai Marathon !!! (Page 6)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Thanks Vandu for the article :) .

Nice to know Karan,Yashashri,Pri and Manish and others from RBO team are doing it for social cause ...Karan has just recovered ,hope he is fit now to do this..

Pranks on sets,leg pulling ...Nice to see all of  them sharing a good rapport ...

Karan and Yashshri's most interviews have been this way .If she was standing by him also he would have said same and she would have giving an equal witty once back ..thats the rapport they have shown in all their interviews ...

Thanks to IF for covering RBO news :) 

Edited by priya1209 - 13 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktdeewaniMissPunjabiYasharanrockskrock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

As for Mods, I really dont know if the forum is open to a discussion like this -takes a step away from the show and yet speaks of something so vital about the show....in a forum where besharmi and criticism are equally enjoyed, I do hope more from our Mods. 

I would like to know why the Mods are dragged into this conversation.Confused
----

@ALL that feel strongly about his issue (my two cents):

-RBO CV's come to this forum - If you feel so strongly about this issue approach them to send a message across to Karan.

-There are lots of members that have contacts with the Producer/Makers of this show.. approach them to send this message thru.

-Most of you are friends with Karan himself on FB.. take it that route. Approach him in a non threatening way and put your point across.

As far as PH is concerned.. they don't care.. they don't!

A Mod approaching a PH is like just any other person writing a email to them. There are much more better approaches than contacting the PH.

There are so many articulate writers here.. put together something from the forum.. I am sure SWJ will read and acknowledge and hopefully pass on the message. I am willing to help.

May be this is Karan's way of dealing with issues as this isn't the first time he is dealing with getting 'linked' with a actress and to curb unneeded questions...not a very professional way of dealing with things but that is the maturity that comes with being a known actor and ability to handle such situations.

In saying this. I am closing this topic.. I think most have expressed what they need to.

Again like I said .. if you feel strongly please take it to next level of approaching someone with substance.

I am willing to help and guide. Please send me PMs and Please donot create any more topics on this subject as they will be only closed. Sorry!

Thanks.

Topic Closed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ktdeewanigarfield1209MFRanjinikrockThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

Go to top