Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Cast on Mumbai Marathon !!! (Page 5)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I agree with May on the article bit...

honestly IF articles are sometimes very misleading and could really harm the fans and people they mention...

they are written in such weird context too...

@ Saaz, aditee, and Vats:

I don't want to convince any one of you but i do think that it's just he doesn't know how to present himself then...i mean we all agree on that...(if this is indeed are his intentions and he said it)

Im just going to hope for the best and i know that there is nothing negative between the two co-stars and im sure that YM wud just hit him or something

but yes he does need a lesson on how to give interviews

@ Vats: as for the PC comment...they are friends and it seems that they are not only work friends but home friends too but with Yashu he is just a co-star according to both. 

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

well, we have to tell CVs...next time they come...cuz I know in a certain show, I cant name...the leads are not at very good terms with each other, that disappoints fans a lot!!!

It just makes all those nice scenes fake...as in they are fake but then you feel a certain genuiunity in them if u know that the actors are having fun shooting for it...but this way it just doesn't work, atleast for me...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JoLasaaazpriya_cool_123rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@ Saaz:

about the fans comments...yes fans do make and break a show, a career and everything but then this is like give and take relationship for every show tho...

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
support the show...support the Cvs...rate the chaska metere...

Why do we do all this? becos we want to show that we love the show....that no matter what ...we want it go on...isnt it? end of the day, if it is a bad show it will close, but why do we still go all out...becos we want it around....becos the actors who acted out the beautiful story have made a place in our hearts....

remember, tomorrow this will go away....no one will talk of the interview again...but as of today ...KT lost some fans...and that impacts the chaska meter and TRPs, the support you have been trying to garner...

in a numbers game, image is everything....in a numbers game, fans play a huge role in the survival of your show....

Rai ka pahaad much....I dont think so!!!!

As for Mods, I really dont know if the forum is open to a discussion like this -takes a step away from the show and yet speaks of something so vital about the show....in a forum where besharmi and criticism are equally enjoyed, I do hope more from our Mods. 

Alright guys...gtg...but happy watching and miss me!!!  Hug

Edited by saaaz - 13 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeetogepe30

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

honestly IF articles are sometimes very misleading and could really harm the fans and people they mention...

I don't want to convince any one of you but i do think that it's just he doesn't know how to present himself then...i mean we all agree on that...(if this is indeed are his intentions and he said it)

Im just going to hope for the best and i know that there is nothing negative between the two co-stars and im sure that YM wud just hit him or something
She shud!! nahi toh hum zaroor karengeROFLROFLROFLROFL

but yes he does need a lesson on how to give interviewsROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ Vats: as for the PC comment...they are friends and it seems that they are not only work friends but home friends too but with Yashu he is just a co-star according to both.  As you mightve realized, this stems from the fact that I never liked their pairing in the show..Ouch

And yaar, please naraaz mat hona!!
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

well, we have to tell CVs...next time they come...cuz I know in a certain show, I cant name...the leads are not at very good terms with each other, that disappoints fans a lot!!!

It just makes all those nice scenes fake...as in they are fake but then you feel a certain genuiunity in them if u know that the actors are having fun shooting for it...but this way it just doesn't work, atleast for me...Confused
Agreed
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Saazy:

ill say one thing. because of one person's mistake or incompetence, don't punish all yaar...

still do that but do it for YM then...or just the story and all the beautiful people and fans did for this show...

just think of that and as for KT we tell the cvs about it or even swapna ji about it or something
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

Originally posted by rooj-i

She shud!! nahi toh hum zaroor karengeROFL woh toh zaroor hoga...ROFL

but yes he does need a lesson on how to give interviewsROFL

@ Vats: as for the PC comment...they are friends and it seems that they are not only work friends but home friends too but with Yashu he is just a co-star according to both.  As you mightve realized, this stems from the fact that I never liked their pairing in the show..Ouch

And yaar, please naraaz mat hona!!

tu mere ko kya koi badi nakhre waali samajhti hai?ROFL

do i look like i wud take things like this personally? hello i have friends calling me fat, especially the guy i liked was a jerk to me but i took it lightly (not then but now) and im still friends with himROFL

as for the last comment: we all have our owe way of looking at things...i didn't like their pairing too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ktdeewani

Go to top