Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

Angie you have directed me to a Law in Physics..........I will be back. πŸ˜‰

Misti,  I remember that I told you several times in your past threads that DJs are Zee are good for your creativity.  So, another correlation...

Misti's creativity (cartoons, comic strips, poems, emoticons, application of Physics Laws to Hindi soaps) is directly related to miindset  Zee management and circles/triangles/carrots used by DJ productions.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Looks like Angie and me both got the same idea and posted one after the other.πŸ˜ƒ
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
misti ,why3  superb you both are  geniuses and very talanted.OMG i don't have this kind of talent 2 write.i enjoyed reading it   you guys always keep on rocking ,may god bless ur talent.β€οΈπŸ€— 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Love and enjoy reading your post....Not a science student but CB has made easy to understand your  science formula....Misti you are really great what not you are in to ,poetry, witty analysis, cartoons, more over your comic sense.....I find people here have healthy discussions....As for Zee is concerned its playing kiddish games with the viewers.....Why does not it comes clean about CB2...Its seems very funny how   a reputed channel like Zee can be so unprofessional......
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Love and enjoy reading your post....Not a science student but CB has made easy to understand your  science formula....Misti you are really great what not you are in to ,poetry, witty analysis, cartoons, more over your comic sense.....I find people here have healthy discussions....As for Zee is concerned its playing kiddish games with the viewers.....Why does not it comes clean about CB2...Its seems very funny how   a reputed channel like Zee can be so unprofessional......

Thanks Neeja. The highlighted part of your response regarding Zees behaviour is what baffles me. Even kids in kindergarden are mature.........atleast they behave as per their age.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov for the TRPs. DID is the savior this time. 
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Putija for the rating...always always keeping forum upto date with facts figures n newa dailies...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ  But yeh kya Zee gaining..don wanna go behind the reasons n wud like to bilieve its temporary but Zee it seems to be rejoicing already n hence slew of articles on news shows n what not but no sign of CB2....As everyone me too want atleast a offcial confirmation from channel n then they can take their own time to bring out some magnificant product in form of CB2 with AvinA+Stong star cast+great story+good direction..which is only possible in freamsπŸ˜†

As for now Zee+PH+Angie need πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ They made Misti brain run even faster than speed of light..c.πŸ˜‰ Saw in other thread what she did..sachii mein Zee world mein TRPs n CB2 r inversely related and who says Zee Cvs are dumb..they know all the physics principles...so wht if they are weak in Maths...

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, the dance  show is helping!! And there  is no competition more from KBC and Big Boss so small rise I guess !! !! But still Agle is performing so bad, still it is on air. Feel bad for CB cast they had much better TRP still they ended it so abrupt!! We never saw the birth of Dev jr or the wedding of Imarti that would be most fun wedding offcourse I don't think she would ever marry Vivek!! πŸ˜† So many opportunities go to waste!

I so want to see Choti Bahu 2 with Avinash and Rubina, please Zee tv don''t wait to long! Would be nice to see them as children!!