India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Phone Par "Patar...Patar...Patar..."

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
hehehe.....Kokila finally Announced the biggest truth of Urmila's Life.....

hahaha.....I loved Koki's Dialogue that Urmila Loved Doing "Patar...Patar...Patar..." on phone.............

and poor (not so poor) Urmila's Swallowed another Dragon..........

Maja Aaya......aaj Ka epi.....mast tha....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysz786m001_Nancy_br2499upasana.diyaangelic8219simran15PN_luvs_ArjunDriftInfinitelySky23suk19.Verity.

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hehehe.....Kokila finally Announced the biggest truth of Urmila's Life.....

hahaha.....I loved Koki's Dialogue that Urmila Loved Doing "Patar...Patar...Patar..." on phone.............

and poor (not so poor) Urmila's Swallowed another Dragon..........

Maja Aaya......aaj Ka epi.....mast tha....
she deserved every bit of it but now worried how stupid gopi is to even listen to urmilla why would she want to get kinjal married to that  duffarAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic8219-tellyaddict-.Verity.

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr hetal and gopi!

Who the hell was urmila to ask if it true about sending kinjal away. Hetal should of said it none of your business what we do with kinjal.

Gopi - why is she even listening to urmilla when she knows she does not think well for the family and can't be bothered with gopi unless she wants something. please gopi dont recommend dhawal for kinjal just let the girl go US

Edited by angelic8219 - 13 January 2011 at 7:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I loved the part where Kokila shut up urmila and literally "threw" her out of the house by her daughter Rashi. I love u KOKI! KEEP ROCKING!
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitelySky23.Verity.

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I just love Kokila in that scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Gopi is long due a scolding and i won't be against scolding her this time for listening to Urmi... but i don't think that would happen as Koki will be happy to be rid of her pregnant daughter and would be happy with KD alliance

.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Patar Patar Patar remark of Urmila's favourite past time, so true. She, Rashi and Aham are phone addicts.

Eeeshhhhhhhhhhh, why is Gopi so stupid, now she is going to do what her Mami tells her and make Dhawal sound like a good option for Kinjal when Aham thought of a perfect solution to get rid of Kinjal from MM, she could have gone to America and give us all a rest. This Gopi and her naiveness, she doesn't realise when Urmila and Rashi are using her. 

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I really like Ahem's solotion send Kinjal to america.  You are right what is the matter with Gopi why does listen to her mami who does not wish any good for gopi..  Gopiji wake up and see what your mami is doing to you and your ahem's family.   I really want Kinjal to go to America.  Really good solution Ahemji  - lets hope our ahemji wish comes true and send kinjal to america or our heo Elesh who will come our Kinjal's rescuse......................

krutiv100

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index