Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Cut the crap now. (Page 4)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Yup less creepiness more romance..... My hubby is like that.. If v r watching a movie when romantic scene comes he ff the thing...... like it's contagious . LOL
hahahahha thts funnyyyy.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Oh I really don't get you!!!! You have problem in Suhana kisses Ishaan? If so, let Ishaan kiss her :D .It is true that Suhana is innocent, sweet and truthful. But she is not a child. Also, she is a person having good concept of love and romance. And I don't understand how a girl's innocence will lose when she does romance with her husband?!!!!!  Or you oppose to show the romance on screen?? If so, I am also such a person who dislike passionate romance on screen. But I think this is a family drama and so far they have not shown anything vulgar. They keep the descency in all scene so that whole family can watch it with their children. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusvedula_1Garima_04--sree--Shwets1502

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
too true.....evn m gonna kill those d creative team if they showd  suhana ------ ishaan........but by yestrdy's epi i don't think thy r gonna do that...... surly they wud hug each other and thats ok ..... sanjana's track shd be forward wid panna nd deepik!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index