Posted: 13 years ago
After the entangled confession, the fan girls might be dreaming of their bed room and love making scenes. I frankly oppose to it ... To begin with, the pair does not look hot or blistering. To an extent, it looks cute with Suhana, if her innocence is not massacred to death. 
I reckon, I will unsubscribe to this channel if Suhana is showing falling over Ishan and kissing him. I don't want to see the child in grow rage to wreck hormones. Let the naturalness in her not be demolished. The fun shouldn't get veiled in the dreadful flying dupatta and horrifying eye locks.
I would be glad if the Ishan Suhana track would end now. Perhaps, its time for the Creative Team to re-animate the life of Panna, Ishika and Sanjana from tediousness.
Loathe me or gloat .. I've no issues ..
you better see doctor/psychreatic first before watching SGP......
Sure .. I'l fix an appointment for you without fail = P
Dont get stressy it wont happen, its a family show so no worries, You didnt have to describe it in details though!!!!
You are right though .. they must be mean't for the dreadful youth shows =P
Chill yaar... its 7:30 show, they wont show gross details of SR. but how is innocence of a person lost by kissing her husband?
Originally posted by Bronze.

Chill yaar... its 7:30 show, they wont show gross details of SR. but how is innocence of a person lost by kissing her husband?

actually...its not..her innocence shows....b/c she loves him...i dont see how tht is "horrifying" like the persons post says....and like he/she said..tht theyre not a hot couple...is everything abt tht...isnt it enough tht they love each other??? so what only hot ppl can love each other..or "make love" with each other?? W*F?? weirdo...
Edited by sanaya11 - 13 years ago
definitely u need a doctor...dont imagine things...their love story is a cute one...and it will be that way only...they will not show such things u called a wreck of hormones....
The day Ishaan's creepy eyelocks go overboard...I shall stop watching the show.Hope the CV's dont go overboard with Ishaan and Suhana.Hope that their romantic ulti pulti jodi stay like that..the mastikhor Suhana,the sharminda Ishaan..I like them like they are..So dont want any dupattas flying or eyelocks between Ishaan and Suhana too!😆😆
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

The day Ishaan's creepy eyelocks go overboard...I shall stop watching the show.Hope the CV's dont go overboard with Ishaan and Suhana.Hope that their romantic ulti pulti jodi stay like that..the mastikhor Suhana,the sharminda Ishaan..I like them like they are..So dont want any dupattas flying or eyelocks between Ishaan and Suhana too!😆😆

Well after watching today's episode, I think you all can rest your fears. Suhana will remain as natural as ever & Ishhaan too will remain as droopy eyed with creepy smile as ever😆