Kuttaran dogs biting each other.

exoticflower thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

in one of the sites it was written that Veer Bundela will expose Tapasya's pregnancy and now in the same site the insider writes Tapasya is really pregnant which is big sham and knowing that Tapasya is really pregnant Veer will have change of heart.  Again a big sham.  What is Rupali Guha, Pintoo Guha and the script writer cooking in their brains for Uttaran.  They are cooking rotten garbage stinking Kchidi in Uttaran.  Uttaran has started itself stinking very, very badly even then the colors channel have no sense to ask Rupali Guha and Pintoo Guha to banish the serial.  everyone should watching Uttaran it is not Uttaran it is Kuttaran because just one dog goes to bite another dog in the same way in Kuttaran one kuttaran goes to bite another kuttaran.  In this process all the dogs are biting nibbling each other.  The serial gives out a foul stinking smell stop watching.  the dogs are to be chained by the neck and thrown out.  A shameless serial with shameless dogs. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
:(..... veer uncle ka raam hi raakhey!!
if his heart changes then hes definitely a LOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..

abhi i read it completely and cant stop laughing!!!!!!Lollllllllllllllll

KIA HOTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KUTTARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!loLLLLLLLLLL
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: exoticflower

in one of the sites it was written that Veer Bundela will expose Tapasya's pregnancy and now in the same site the insider writes Tapasya is really pregnant which is big sham and knowing that Tapasya is really pregnant Veer will have change of heart.  Again a big sham.  What is Rupali Guha, Pintoo Guha and the script writer cooking in their brains for Uttaran.  They are cooking rotten garbage stinking Kchidi in Uttaran.  Uttaran has started itself stinking very, very badly even then the colors channel have no sense to ask Rupali Guha and Pintoo Guha to banish the serial.  everyone should watching Uttaran it is not Uttaran it is Kuttaran because just one dog goes to bite another dog in the same way in Kuttaran one kuttaran goes to bite another kuttaran.  In this process all the dogs are biting nibbling each other.  The serial gives out a foul stinking smell stop watching.  the dogs are to be chained by the neck and thrown out.  A shameless serial with shameless dogs. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkdaisy thumbnail

πŸ‘very well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you, pls stop watching this show, I am not able to change the channel as my mom wants to watch so I request you not give more interest, there is nothing left in the story of Tapsya is real pregnant.
chitranayak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘very well saidπŸ˜‰
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

I agree with you, pls stop watching this show, I am not able to change the channel as my mom wants to watch so I request you not give more interest, there is nothing left in the story of Tapsya is real pregnant.

Same problem with me My whole family started watching because of me And yest when I wanted to change ....My dad was like Ohh....U lost interest in this nowπŸ˜†.......Still I had to keep it....
Well said Exotic Flower⭐️
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago