Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

''The Mysterious Past' AR FF(Chapter 17 - Page 51) (Page 16)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Nyc part
thanx 4 pm

Originally posted by AR_LOVER

awesome part

Thanks for liking and commenting on this FF.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Mahi, Sukku as Armaan's sister?? Forget it, sweetsROFL ROFL I'll imagine MayUr or ArjuhiEmbarrassed
Are you updating?? The I won't shut off my computer. I'll catch the update and sleepSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Suku as Armaan's sister not karan's.Big smileLOLLOL

Give me 5 minutes just last bit left to write and I'll update , okays?

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
No, yaar, it was hard enough to see ex-Riddhima play Riddhima's sister. I can't see ex-Riddhima play Armaan's sisterWacko ROFL
I think I'll go for Arjuhi. Please change the names to Arjun-Arohi if you can. Ok, forget it, no need. I'll just brush and pack my basta and then I'll catch the update and sleep!Thumbs Up

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

'Ah Yeah!!Even I can not believe Armaan Mallik said sorry for the second time.'Said Armaan in a very low tune.
'Second time?Who did you apologize first?',Asked Riddhima.
Armaan went back in thoughts thinking of her but said nothing.

Later after 1 week when everyone's duties was over and it was dark night.

'Ah , chalo mein aapko lift deta ho',Said Armaan changing the topic.
'Nahin , its okay mein chali jaongi!!',Said Riddhima.
'Mujh pe aitbaar nahin?',Asked Armaan.
'Aitbaar ka rishta hain hamara?',Asked Riddhima.
'Pata Nahin.Magar ek baat jaanta ho , mujhe is dunya or iske logon pe aitbaar nahin.',Said Armaan in a low , soft husk tone.And continued after a pause,'Its dark night and its too risky for you to go alone to your home in the middle of night.I can drop you'.
'Okay',Agreed Riddhima.
They drove to Riddhima's home.
Riddhima asked Armaan to come in.
'No.A strange guy coming to a decent girl's house in the middle of dark night is not right.',Said Armaan.
'But then you are just my senior doctor and I trust you',Replied Riddhima.
'But still , whatever I am , whoever I am but I can never forget what my culture and tradition teaches me.It teaches me to respect every decent girl and value their self-respect',Said Armaan mysteriously.
'But I trust you',Riddhima whispered.
'Don't repeat that sentence again',Armaan said cautiously.
'But why?',Whispered Riddhima.
'It hurts me..Hurts me a lot..I don't need anyone's love and trust.I have no desire from this world and its selfish people.I am living just because of my Sister.She is the only reason I am still alive or I would've been dead'.
Riddhima after hearing the last sentence and 'dead' from his mouth got surprised and shocked. The motion of the waves of wind could be heard.Her hair was all flying along with her dupata.

'Dr.Mallik atleast you live for someone , But I live for no one.
At least you have someone beside you , But  I have no one.
At least you have someone to love you , But I have no one.
At least you have someone to care about you , But I have no one.
I appear as a happy soul , but I am the most lonely person in the world.
And you know why.I have NO ONE.No Father , No Mother , No Brother , No Sister , No Relative.I am an orphan.
But still like a kiddish girl , I am waiting for Mr.Perfect to come not because I dream off him how girls dream in all fantasies but I need someone to guide me.Someone whom I can share my feelings , someone who can love him,care for me,respect me.For whom I am his world.
Not being proud , but whoever is he will be the most luckiest guy on earth not because I am taking pride but because his appearance and his presence in my life would be a necessity , an extreme necessity.That's why his value in my life would be the most.Really , my world would revolve around him only.
That's why I am waiting in a positive hope and trust that soon one day I'll get this man , not perfect for the world but perfect for me'.

Armaan literally shed tears.He could actually feel the same pain in her heart the pain he suffers the most.He never ever thought that Riddhima had such past experience because indeed she appeared too bubbly but now he was sure she is the most strongest girl he have ever seen.He was really over-whelmed and touched by her story whom she expressed.For once and all , Armaan got a companion.A person who had same past like his , not about he had no one in his life.He had all but now none.
He offered Riddhima a handkerchief so that she can wipe out her tears.
'My tears will wipe out itself after he advents in my life',Said Riddhima.

Riddhima refused to take the handkerchief and thus he himself wiped out her tears.
'Till he doesn't comes in your life , I can always be there for you as a companion',Said Armaan.
'We are neither friends nor lovers , so what relation we have?',Asked Riddhima.
'Insaaniyat ka rishta hain hamara',Said he.
'Aap tu kisi rishte pe aitbaar nahin karte or Insaaniyat pe bilkul nahin , tu phir?',Asked she.
'Kabhi kabhi kuch sawalo ka jawab hamare paas nahin hota..behtar hain tum mujhse koi sawal na pocho',Said He.
'Aap ko jaana ka haq hain mujhe',Said She.
'Mujhe jaan kar kya karogi?Apna waqt zaya karogi',Said he.
'Aap nahin samjhenge',Said she.
'Mein kya nahin samjhonga?',Asked he.
'Kuch Nahin.Raat hogayi hain jaayein aap',Said she.
Armaan approved and started to go off.

Scene changes to Arima.
Arima is in her room dreaming dreaming and dreaming.
She isn't a day dreamer actually nor she believes in fantasy Mr.Right stories but somehow she feels really attached to Raj.Although , Raj is her best friend since childhood still she never thinks of Raj as a best friend.Ah , maybe because she likes him and you know they are totally friend-ish and cool types and not at all behave like lovers and the decency and limit they have in a relationship , they don't have that in their friendship , since friends are suppose to be cool.So thus , she always thinks Raj treats her as a friend only.

On the other hand Raj also has the same feeling what Arima has.
He and She entitle themselves as 'BEST FRIENDS FOREVER' but never treat each others like that.
Raj also likes her but is scared to confess his love about her since he does not wants to lose her.He believes if he proposes her , she would rather end their beloved friendship.

They know each other from years but does not know if the other one loves him/her.Isn't that stupid?Nah , its not..Its not stupid for them.
They know about each other very well but their presence in each other's life is so important that they do not have the capability to lose this friendship by confessing their real feelings to each other.

So thus , the whole day she does is dream about him only.
Since its late night , and she loves reading books so she gets hold of a book and starts reading it when suddenly she hears someone voice.
'Arima!!Arima!!Arimaaaa!!',Shouted someone.
She ignores believing it her illusion.
But no she hears the voice again , each time the voice gets more sharp,loud and thicker.
And now she really gets out of the fact that its not her piece of illusion but someone really is at the door shouting and thus she approaches towards her window and actually sees Raj there.

'RAJ',Screams her.'Kya ye sach mein yaha hain ya phir ye mera illusion hain?'.
'Arima tujhpe Raj ka barha asar horaha hain , ye sirf aur sirf tera wahem hain'.
The whole time she ensures and assures herself this is not Raj because Raj coming to her house at 12 am is unbelievable for her.
Arima ran towards the door and made him come in and told him to rush to her room upstairs.
'Kya yaar Arima dhakka kyun de rahi ho',Asked Raj.
Arima : Abhay oyye bhaiyya abhi aate honge , and if he sees you at this time he'll kill me and you.
Raj : Tumhaare bhai ne killer movie ki thi kya?Jab bhi dekho tum bolti ho bhai will kill me and you.
Arima : Abhi tak tu nahin ki but if he sees you in house at this time tu surely movie ban jayegi where he will kill you.
Raj : Lol whatever , oh wow tumhara bed.
Arima : Pehli baar dekh rahe ho(going sarcastic and folding her arms.)
Raj : Haan pehle andha tha.
Arima : Andhe tu tum ab bhi ho , mere pyaar hi nahi dekh sakte(muttered Riddhima to herself)
Raj didn't heard what she said but he felt she was saying something.
Raj : Kya?
Arima : Kuch Nahin , jaon yaha se tum.
Raj : Naah!!
Arima : Mein tumse pooch nahin rahi order karahi ho.
Raj : Or mein bhi tumhaara ghulam nahin tumhaare order mano.
Arima : Acha theek hain request karahi ho , jaon yaha se tum.
Raj : Isse request kehte hain?Hmmmm..
Arima : Acha theek hain Raj Sahab aap yaha se jaana ka kasht karenge?(with a fake smile holding her hands)
Raj : Nahin!!(having a big smile on his face and hands folded).
Arima : Raj!!(screaming like a kid).
Raj : Arima!!(imitating her and appearing like a kid too to imitate her which would irritate her more).
Arima : Baaz ajaon tum Raj aur jaon yaha se.
Raj : Theek hain par ek sharth pe.
Arima : Haan saare sharthe qabool karne ke liye tayar ho bus tum jaon yaha se abhi.
Raj : Theek hain kal sharth bataonga.Bye!!
And he goes off.

As soon as she sends him off from the window Armaan enters her room.
'Bhaiyaa!!',She screamed in anxiety.Raj is still beside the window trying to get down.
'Kya hua bhooth dekh lia?',Asked Armaan.
'Aap bhooth se kam ho kya?',Commented Raj hanging on the window and trying to get down.
'Chup',exclaimed Arima to Raj.
'Chup , mujhe?'Asked Armaan.'Meine aisa kya kardia?'.
'Nahin bhaiyya aap nahin.wo , wo , wo khud ko keh rahi thi.Medical science mein maana gaya hain khud se baat karna chahiye din mein atleast kuch minute so you can know your self more better.',Said Arima giving stupid excuses.
'Oh , isliye tumhaare kamre se awaz arahi thi',Asked Armaan.
'Haan Armaan Bhaiyya isliye mere kamre se awaz arahi thi,aap kab aaye?',Asked Arima.
Armaan : Mein abhi aaya.Anyways good night see you tomorrow Sis.
Arima : Okay bye good night bhaiyya.
And Arima tells good night to Raj and Raj goes out of her house cautiously.

----------

Please bare with all spelling and grammatical mistakes since didn't read again to edit it.

Hope you like the chapter.

Do read and comment.

Edited by Princezz22 - 06 February 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptasweetanamikadreamygirl_95gudiyanrani143swarobi1husnia_4ucutie13piyushiswati_arStupidcupid1234anushkajainAltairaOlicity_23Iqbal Neha1prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630cutiepreetCrazyy_Fanvidu87gupta.aditi20Jenniferfanangel_KSGNazzz16ARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVER-Hiralious-anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fan.Jane..felicitysmoak.-GoogleWithMe-

Olicity_23 IF-Dazzler
Olicity_23
Olicity_23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
awesome

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome, Mahi!
Riddhima's dialogue was indeed very touching. I really admire such people who take even the adversities of life with a smile and live life to the fullest. Indeed life has a lot to give, we just need to open our arms to these opportunities. Hopefully, Riddhima will make Armaan realise this and make his life beautiful again!
And oh gosh! The window scene of Arima-Raj-Armaan so reminded me of Riddhima-Armaan-Anjali in the initial days of DMG!
Thanks for the PM! Going to sleep now. Good night! And pray for me because I know nothing for my practicals tomorrowOuch
Love youHug

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Awesome, Mahi!
Riddhima's dialogue was indeed very touching. I really admire such people who take even the adversities of life with a smile and live life to the fullest. Indeed life has a lot to give, we just need to open our arms to these opportunities. Hopefully, Riddhima will make Armaan realise this and make his life beautiful again!
And oh gosh! The window scene of Arima-Raj-Armaan so reminded me of Riddhima-Armaan-Anjali in the initial days of DMG!
Thanks for the PM! Going to sleep now. Good night! And pray for me because I know nothing for my practicals tomorrowOuch
Love youHug

Thanks for the comment sis.I was also going offline just waiting for your comment on the FF.Embarrassed
Don't worry my soul sis is a rock star , she'll rock the practical exams.CoolBig smile
Best of luck for the exams Sis.Hug

.Jane..

Go to top