..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: azy123

hey plz add me to ur pm list plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay.
moonlight2630 thumbnail
very cute update raj is so funny and cute plz update soon.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

very cute update raj is so funny and cute plz update soon.

Thanks , Raj is very cute.😊
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res :P

-Edited-

Chapter 12:
Armaan, uncle types? Rubbish πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But we got an RM scene! You know, they were my second favourite couple in the show in S1 after AR πŸ˜ƒ They used to always bring a smile on my face! :P
Omg! Omg! Omg!! Mahiii!! Armaan's perspective was soo sad! He waited for her the whole time! 😭 😭 And she didn't even turn up! Talk about indecency 😑 😑 😑 Yaar, usko batana toh chahiye tha na? I mean, how could she, yaar! HOW?!

Chapter13:
Awwiiee!! I always love Armaan with Kids. Any Armaan πŸ˜› And you know, Riddhima will change him, right? I hope she does! He so deserves happiness in his life and only Riddhima can give him that. I don't blame him for not trusting her, I understand where he's coming from but life is all about second chances. He can't stop living na? He needs to give life another chance, it'll be beautiful again <33
Omg!! Raj is so superadorable! Do guys like him even exist any longer? He understands Armaan so well! Isse kehte hain BFF! Uff, yaar! What a pity Armaan ain't even talking to him! He's completely shut himself off!
Ever heard that the walls we build around ourselves to keep out sadness keep out the joy as well? Precisely what is happening with Armaan! Uff! How I hate Sara! 😑 But you know what? Why Sara went away from Armaan's life? Because Armaan was destined to be with Riddhima! πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter14:
'Toh jaake dance karo' 🀣 🀣 Yeh aapka dialogue hai, Mahi! 🀣 🀣 🀣 Gosh! 🀣
Arrggh!! Why does Riddhima have to resemble Sara so much? Just makes it worse for the two of them And I won't blame Riddhima if she sues Armaan for his mood swings one of these days. Koi bhi tang aa jayega, yaar! πŸ˜›
Omg! You know I was mad at Muskaan for telling tale on Raj but gosh, I am laughing so hard! 🀣 🀣 Uff! She's adorable yaar! 🀣 '🀣 Danye! Banye! Bandar! ullu! 🀣 Poor Raj! 🀣 '🀣 🀣
Omg! Omg! Omg! Armaan ko kya ho gaya yaar?! 🀣 🀣 He threw ICED WATER ON RAJ? 🀣 🀣 🀣
And Raj running after Armaan with a stick? 🀣 Main yehi sochoon, ki Armaan toh Dean hai! How's that possible 🀣 🀣 and then reverse situation! Poor Rm and Ridsy 🀣 🀣 🀣
Aw!! Kya, yaar, Mahi! Tu bhi na! Itna hasane ke baad rula diya! Raj is sooo supersweet yaar!! Armaan usse kaise gussa reh sakta hai?

Chapter15:
Aww!! The Muskaan-Raj scene was adorable and lol, Rm are always amazing! But the highlight had to he Rahul-Raj! 🀣 🀣 Gosh! I love how Raj makes Rahul confess his feelings towards Muskaan 😍 Bloody genius man! πŸ˜›
And that Teen ka Tadka was so hilarious 🀣 🀣 🀣
Aww!! Ridsy gave her blanky to Armaan!!! Aww!! She is SO cute! <33 You know, I love the chemistry between Raj and Rids! It reminds me so much of Nikki-Armaan in the actual DMG minus the one-sided romantic feelings of course! 
And aww!! Armaan still considered Raj as a friend! Of course, dosti is not such a weak bond jo aise hee toot jaye!
Raj is SO mean and I love him for that 😈 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Omg! Poor Armaan! He really took his case, man! 
MAHI! You meanie! Mujhe laga we got a confession finally 😳 😳 😳
Uff, yaar! Stupid Armaan! Itni jaldi kyun snap out ho gaya! Thodi der aur emotions mein nahi reh sakta tha 😑
But anyhow, he was so sweet! Of ocurse he cares for Riddhima and ab toh time for serious introspection! He loves her too! πŸ˜ƒ But the trust issue is still there
But this scene was too cute! Lol! Alee! Riddhime ko bhoot se darr lagta hai! Aur yeh toh Armaan ka bhoot hai 🀣 🀣
And I loved the Armaan-Raj scene! Aww!! Finally they patch up!! Thank God! πŸ˜ƒ
I would love to see more of their scenes! Raj-Armaan and Raj-Riddhima! Raj-Arima toh hain hee now that all's almost well between the two πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Rahul-Muskaan-Raj part was so adorable and funny
Will RM ever stop fighting LOL
And Rahul-Raj 'mere waali, tere waali' part was hilarious looool
It was sooo sweet of Ridhimma to offer her blanket to armaan and khud she freezed entire night with no blanket :(
LOL Raj blocked armaan's way while he so desperately want to see ridhimma...poor armaan...but this shows how much he cares for her :$
whoaa armaan is really a phattu...he was abt to confess his feelings and stopped...will this guy ever stop hiding his true feelings...cmon dude just confess it LOL
I liked AR convo- 'R: how can I relax when ur suffering' how cute and nice of her
Finally, the omlette was the most cutest one
Awww armaan made an omlette for her..and the ending made me πŸ˜³
'R: Sirf ek sharth pe..ke aap har roz mujhe Omlette bana ke denge'

Amazing part
Continue sooooon 
Muaahh <3
Edited by -Hiralious- - 13 years ago
jiyaa_m thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww raj n armaan too cute
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great part dude :) 
and i love your siggy :)
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Heyy :))
Fab partt :))
Loll i srslyyy love raj 🀣
Lovvedd d trio'zz convoo ;D;D
Ridzyy givin her blanket yo him....n d aftermath :)) beautifully written :))
Cont soon wid loadzz of AR momentzz...

p.s. i hav lost d habit of givin longg cmntzz n noww i suck 🀒 but srslyy ur ff izz great stuff :))