Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing part Mahi!
AR part was indeed so touching
Never knew Ridhimma had such mysterious past
I loved her character. She appears to be fun loving girl who enjoys life to the fullest from outside but from inside she is all so lonely who has no one in her lifeLife has taken everything away from her and she is seeking someone who can give her all the love she deserves. 
U beautifully described that part where she says: '
But still like a kiddish girl , I am waiting for Mr.Perfect to come.......That's why his value in my life would be the most.Really , my world would revolve around him only.' 
^Okay thats a really big part so i have just indicated the beginning and the ending part. Not just this I also Loved the part where she says 
''Dr.Mallik atleast you live for someone , But I live for no one.
At least you have someone beside you , But  I have no one.
At least you have someone to love you , But I have no one.
At least you have someone to care about you , But I have no one.
I appear as a happy soul , but I am the most lonely person in the world.
And you know why.I have NO ONE.No Father , No Mother , No Brother , No Sister , No Relative.I am an orphan.

This part was really amazing and heart touching and it was so perfectly described. poor girl is left all alone in this world. She has nothing to live for but she is living upon just one hope which is her Mr.Perfect.
I hope Armaan will be the guy who will make her life as perfect as she wants it to be
They both seem to be in the same situation. Both are lonely, and hopefully they both will realize they r meant to be together 
In the end Raj-Arima part was the cutest. He jumped through the window in her room and poor arima she was so feared from her bro😆
Once again this part was AWESOME
The dialogues were seriously beyond amazing
Now dont u think its the time to reveal Armaan's past too😉😆
Okay im too curious to know but still take ur time and reveal it whenever it will be needed
Continue it soon. Will be waiting for the next part|
And yeah sorry for the late reply.😛

Love,
CA.
Edited by CoolAquarius - 13 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiii
awesome update
loved it
poor ridzy
her story was touching
loved raj and arima scene
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part

thanx for pm

continue very soon
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
anumeha_rajat thumbnail

awsum part...

loved the last scene alot.......

n AR convo was superb.,,,,

thnx for the pm...

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update

loved it loadz

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for your comments.😃
One thing I've noticed day by day number of comments and likes keeps decreasing so its my request if you are a reader of my FF or a silent reader , do press like and comment since all these comments and likes encourage me to write more.

------------

Chapter 8

Armaan came out of her room and just a thought struck his mind.
'Larkion ke kamre se aadhi raat mein awazein aana is not suitable',He muttered Suspectly.
And went to his past again.
-----------------------------
'Armaan , Armaan tum yaha kya karahe ho',Said She.
'Arrey mein apni gf se milne aaya ho',Said Armaan entering from the balcony.
'Armaan di dekh legi , jaon yaha se tum',Said She.
'Tumhaare di ko aane do , usse tumhaari rishte ki baat karonga',Replied Armaan.
'Berry Phunny Armaan jaon yaha se tum',She pleaded.
'Acha baba jaata ho',He said.
And as soon as he starts going back from the window , her di enters and questions who it is and She replies by its just a cat , nothing else.
(Same scene of Armaan-Ridz-Anjali just wrote it in my words).

------------------------

'Arima ka kisi ke saath chakkar , no no wayzz , wo meri behen hain and mein usse pyaar ke chakkar mein nahin parhne donga.Pyar bohut dard deta hain or mein usse kabhi dard nahin pohchana chahta',Said Armaan coming back from his past.

Next Day!!

Its bright sunny morning.All the interns are there on the nurse-station chit-chatting when suddenly a silence is heard after Dr.Mallik approaches.
Dr.Mallik starts to give duties when his eye catches glimpse of Dr.Raj.
'Dr.Raj aapka lab coat?',Asked Dr.Mallik.
'Wo actually mein wo Sir , wo bhool gaya',Said Raj stuttering.
'Theek hain , aaj duty bhi bhool jaon',Armaan Answered.
'Kya?',Asked Raj confusingly.
'Doctors ki pehchaan unke lab coat se hoti hain , wo nahin tu kuch bhi nahin..Isliye if you aren't with a lab coat you cannot work today.And this is not your punishment , it's a simple rule which everyone should follow',Answered Armaan sounding way too serious.
'Okay coming back to duties'..',Armaan starts to speak when Raj interrupts.
Raj : But Sir I forgot the lab coat.
Armaan : Forget jaisa lafz mere dictionary mein nahin hain.
'Sir aapke dictionary mein tu kuch bhi nahin hain , Wordless Dictionary',Muttered Muskaan.
'Sir its forgot not forget',Said Muskaan while correcting Armaan.
All burst into laughter and immediately stop when Armaan gives angry look to all.
'Dr.Muskaan aap or Dr.Riddhima mujhe surgery mein assist karenge and Dr.Rahul and Dr.Arima aap General Ward and Dr.Raj as I said before no duty for you',Ordered Armaan and he went.

'SURGERY!!',Shouted Muskaan in fear.
'Nahin tera baap',Said Rahul being Sarcastic.
'Abhey oyye baap mein mat jaa',Said Muskaan.
Rahul : 'Jaonga kya karlegi tu'.
Muskaan : Kuch nahin karongi , chup chaap sunongi.(said muskaan lowering her tone)
Rahul : Ek dum nautanki hain tu Muskaan.(Seeing Muskaan acting so innocent).
Muskaan : Oyye achi biwi bano tu problem achi biwi na bano tub hi problem.(Said Muskaan screaming again.)
Rahul : Agayi na apne aukaat pe.Chilaana hi tera kaam hain.
Muskaan : Haan haan agayi ab mere baap maaf kar mujhe.(holding hands)

Locker Room

Arima : Dr.Raj..Dr.Raj..Dr.Raj ( coming Arima to the locker room and showing Raj his lab coat.)
Raj : Ye lab coat tumhaare paas?(getting shocked.)
Arima : Yesh.(feeling proud to chorify his lab coat)Yaad hain kal aapne kya kiya tha , bina bataye aap mere kamre mein agaye the.
Raj : Tu?
Arima : Uska Badla.(winked).
Raj finally realized why Arima stole her lab coat.Raj was really fuming with anger and he couldn't control his temper and started running to catch Arima to teach her lesson.Arima who saw Raj fuming with anger and approaching her , started to run too.
The whole scenario was like Tom and Jerry.Tom running after Jerry aka Raj running after Arima.
Arima ran ran and ran while Raj chased , chased and chased till the time Arima collapsed with Riddhima who was standing with Armaan.While Arima collapsed with Riddhima and Armaan being right next to her , she crashed Armaan and Raj who was coming with 3824628 velocity couldn't stop and crushed Arima.
Riddhima fell over Armaan while Raj fell over Arima.
While the background music sung.
'Kaisa hain yeh khumaar kaisa nashan'.
AR were in their own world while Raj-Arima too were blindly staring at each other till the time Raj realized that Armaan was beside and he of course couldn't flirt with Arima infront of her brother.
Raj-Arima silently moved from the place because once Armaan came back to his conscience he would sew both of them.
After seeing AR together and so intensely looking at each other , Raj suspected something fishy.
He had known Armaan since childhood , and he treated Armaan as his elder brother but Armaan never liked him and rather interacted with him less.He knew how was Armaan before and Armaan now.
Armaan-Riddhima finally came back to their real world after long 5 minutes.They seriously seemed as a couple the way they stared at each other and reacting after realizing that it was hospital.They just shifted and went along to opposite direction so that for sometime they don't have to face each other.

Ward No.7

Riddhima was totally embarrassed and didn't want to have any eye contact or interaction with Armaan atleast for today.But whatever she planned was spoilt as Dr.Mallik entered the ward and came to check Patient No.16 who Riddhima was consulting.
'Dr.Gupta reports please',Said Armaan while examining the patient.
Riddhima opened the file and Dr.Mallik started reading the file from there only rather taking it in his hand.
Riddhima looked towards Armaan for a little while , and when she was almost getting lost in her dreams she directly closed the file.
This irritated Armaan since while examining the patient he was reading important report in the file.
'Kholo',Ordered Armaan getting irritated.
'Kya kholo',Asked Riddhima.
Riddhima seeing Armaan became very anxious and never realized what she said.
'Mera Sar',Said Armaan.
'But Sir , mein aapka sar kaise kholongi?',Asked Riddhima.
As said before , she was anxious and never realized she was acting so kiddish.
Armaan banged his head against the wall.
'Sir aap kya karahe hain aapka sar sach mein khul..(realizing)..I mean Sir..(he starts to go being so irritated)Sir I mean , reports Sir , baat tu suniye.',Said Riddhima going after Armaan.
As she is running after her and he is moving forward , he suddenly stops and tries to overcome Riddhima , where Riddhima moves backword in the reverse action.
'Ye Sir , Sir keh kar mera Sar math khaon',Said Armaan being in same motion and getting annoyed.
Riddhima : But Sir , meine kya kiya?
Armaan : Tumne kuch nahin kiya meri maa , kuch nahin kiya.
Riddhima : Uff!!Phir se Maa , kitni baar bhola My Name is Riddhima , Riddhima , Riddhima.(screaming)
'And I am not a terrorist',Continues Muskaan who just arrives seeing Armaan-Riddhima fighting.
Armaan : Tum terrorist hoti tu acha hota , kam se kam yaha mera Sar tu na khaati.
Riddhima : Huh..tu nikaal de na is hospital se.(said riddhima getting angry).
Armaan : Okay No Problem.
Riddhima then realizes what utter nonsense she spoke during anger.
Riddhima : I am sorry.I was carried away in flow of emotions and anger.I really didn't mean that.
Armaan : Hmmmm..
Riddhima : Are you seriously going to kick me out of the Hospital just for that statement.
Armaan : Certainly!!
Riddhima : This isn't fair.
Armaan : Well , it was your own statement.
Riddhima : I said it being overflowed by anger and emotions.
Armaan : Now that's not my problem.You should've thought what you are saying and then spoken.
Riddhima : I am a human and can make mistakes.
Armaan : I want to be with a person who is perfect.Perfect means Perfect.I am fed up of hearing all this crap that 'I-am-Human-And-Can-Make-Mistakes'.
Riddhima : Why are you talking like you've never made a mistake in your life?
Armaan : I've made a lot of mistakes that's why enforcing you to not make mistakes because these mistakes will ruin your life like they've ruined mine.

Armaan becomes very emotional and starts to go.Riddhima realizes that his rude behavior is impact of his Past.

Armaan-Riddhima and Muskaan are over with the surgery.
Armaan while going signaled the nurse to make the coffee.
Riddhima saw and rushed to Armaan.
Armaan : No..thankz.
Riddhima : Please Sir lijiye.
Armaan : Kisne banayi?
Riddhima : Meine.
Armaan : Phir tu mein longa hi nahin.
With those words , the cup of coffee from Riddhima's hand just fell down.She feel hurted the most on that statement.With such love and care she made the coffee so that he could talk to her again normally as he did but she got more hurt now.

------------

Didn't read to edit so bare with all the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Do read and comment.😊

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg, Armaan will never accept Raj-Arima will he? I hope Riddhima makes him believe in love again so that he hooks up with Riddhima and lets Arima hook up with Raj😛
And aww! Rahul-Muskaan are so cute, just like they were in the show. I used to love them so much!
And gosh! That ward scene was hilarious🤣 🤣 🤣 Riddhima is so adorable, hehe🤣 🤣 
And poor Armaan! He's actually a total coconut! Tough from outside and soft from inside. 
And he'd asked for tea and Riddhima got him coffee, obviousy he'll be angry😳
I hope everything sorts out soon, and of course, I'm waiting for Armaan's past to be revealed. 
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious part..waitin for armaan past ...
continue soon :)
anumeha_rajat thumbnail

awsum part yaar...

that ward scene was amazing........

thnx for the pm.................