upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by lovtv

Hey Hindi or English please.
I am open to bribes of chocolate too.
see you kokila is scolding me and my mom is sitting there and nodding her head.. Just lyk hetal.. ROFL.. Ok i will get u fresh chocolates (spanish valor) lets hav a Ahem-RASHI 50-50 deal?

*Shelly - take the chocolates (I can never say no to chocolate), we'll say a few words to pacify the guy, ask for more chocolates and then tell him no.*

Jake?  I nominate you for either craft services or Rashi's PA.  We'll never get anything done if you and Diya work together.  It would be nothing but bickering and I don't want to spend my time resolving your issues.  I'd rather focus on the actual focus of the show - and that would be - Aham.

mom... when did i ever start a fight... BRAT picks up one with or without me present thereShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by shruthi2010

kaki i would like a post were i can kill the previous Cvs who were so determined to ruin a beautiful show.

Oh Come on Shruthi! you are very valuable to the team! If you kill and go jail we will be in trouble. For the sake of the team, channel your anger into your creativity. LOL

Shruthi, agree with Bee...we can't afford to have you in jail.  Don't worry about the current CV team I will fire their asses with no references.  They will never work in this industry again!!!!

Please apply for a position other wise I will appoint one for you!  

any position is okay for me. something thrilling is my area. whatever the team head says i will accept. one condition it should have goham romance.
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Diya, I am weak when it comes to chocolates!  I was only going try them.

Sorry Jake, Diya is part of the inner circle.  

don't worry kaki... while BRAT is drooling over Rashi we can finish off his chocolates that he will surely bring for rashi.... because he won't come empty handed for his sweetheartWink
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
As per me.... i would like to be Koki's manager when am not writing... she is hilarious and witty and has a lot of sense when she speaks....
will learn urdu from herWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index