Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The new Creative Team of SNS (Page 3)

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?

err...the cameraman and woman positions are already taken.  And Diya is too important to be your PA.  

*note to self this one is very creative but he is being a demanding diva already.  will have to watch him. hmmm*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyasaomom

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?

Sorry Jake! Aham comes first! Directors' decision! I was offered and took it!
u take the costume n make up dept. I want camera..
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovtv

Originally posted by saomom

Just want to make one thing real clear. With Shelly and i directing, the focus of this show will be Aham. Hope you all don't mind.

I don't think anyone here will mind!
i do mind.. But i will have a deal if Rashi is given equal importance and a positive role henceforth

Jake all the talent is being looked at .... each and everyone's importance to the show will need to be closely reviewed by the inner circle of my new creative team.  

At the moment the team isn't sure of Rashi's future with SNS.  Be careful who you align yourself with!  

*my god, already I have to manage him.  will have to talk with my team to see if his creativity is worth all the drama! *

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diya

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

I am fashion challenged and have no idea what is make up but I make a wonderful camerawoman! So no can do, bhai!  You mentioned Rashi as the focus and lost in favor with the directors! better luck next time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaSky23saomom

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
My service comes with a price. I am with my lawyer and ready to negotiate.. I will pay Diya , but i need her assistance. When i dont want tea she can write dialogues for parag, chirag n jithubhai.. Is it a deal or no deal?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

I am fashion challenged and have no idea what is make up but I make a wonderful camerawoman! So no can do, bhai! You mentioned Rashi as the focus and lost in favor with the directors! better luck next time.
hmmm,. Chocolate vangi tharam. Focus on Rashi..lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Sky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hey Hindi or English please.

I am open to bribes of chocolate too.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hey Hindi or English please.
I am open to bribes of chocolate too.
see you kokila is scolding me and my mom is sitting there and nodding her head.. Just lyk hetal.. ROFL.. Ok i will get u fresh chocolates (spanish valor) lets hav a Ahem-RASHI 50-50 deal?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index