Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The new Creative Team of SNS (Page 2)

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

I will be the editor only on one condition! I have to first confiscate all the revolving stands for cameras!Stern Smile

Bee, Done..you can take over  the cinematographic department as well.  Happy to have you on board!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Just want to make one thing real clear.  With Shelly and i directing, the focus of this show will be Aham.  Hope you all don't mind.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyaSky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Originally posted by shruthi2010

kaki i would like a post were i can kill the previous Cvs who were so determined to ruin a beautiful show.

Oh Come on Shruthi! you are very valuable to the team! If you kill and go jail we will be in trouble. For the sake of the team, channel your anger into your creativity. LOL

Shruthi, agree with Bee...we can't afford to have you in jail.  Don't worry about the current CV team I will fire their asses with no references.  They will never work in this industry again!!!!

Please apply for a position other wise I will appoint one for you!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyaevad

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Just want to make one thing real clear.  With Shelly and i directing, the focus of this show will be Aham.  Hope you all don't mind.  

I don't think anyone here will mind!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499saomom

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499Sky23

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Tammie! Yes! What a noble idea!  With this wonderful idea  I am too honored to be the cinematographer! I will grab it before you guys have second thoughts!  Yeeeeeeeee! Pongal gift to me!
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?

Sorry Jake! Aham comes first! Directors' decision! I was offered and took it! 

Sky23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Originally posted by saomom

Just want to make one thing real clear. With Shelly and i directing, the focus of this show will be Aham. Hope you all don't mind.

I don't think anyone here will mind!
i do mind.. But i will have a deal if Rashi is given equal importance and a positive role henceforth

Sky23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index