Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: br2499

Oh Come on Shruthi! you are very valuable to the team! If you kill and go jail we will be in trouble. For the sake of the team, channel your anger into your creativity. ðŸ˜†

Shruthi, agree with Bee...we can't afford to have you in jail.  Don't worry about the current CV team I will fire their asses with no references.  They will never work in this industry again!!!!

Please apply for a position other wise I will appoint one for you!  

ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Just want to make one thing real clear.  With Shelly and i directing, the focus of this show will be Aham.  Hope you all don't mind.  

I don't think anyone here will mind!  
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tammie! Yes! What a noble idea!  With this wonderful idea  I am too honored to be the cinematographer! I will grab it before you guys have second thoughts!  Yeeeeeeeee! Pongal gift to me!
br2499 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

I will work as cameraman( focus only on Rashi..lol.. Even when others say their lines) oh yeah, i dont want a supervisor. I want complete freedom in my dept. And i want diya as my PA.. (the one who will bring tea, clean my cabin etc) shld i bring my lawyer?

Sorry Jake! Aham comes first! Directors' decision! I was offered and took it! 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

I don't think anyone here will mind!

i do mind.. But i will have a deal if Rashi is given equal importance and a positive role henceforth
ShellJA thumbnail

err...the cameraman and woman positions are already taken.  And Diya is too important to be your PA.  

*note to self this one is very creative but he is being a demanding diva already.  will have to watch him. hmmm*
Rafeal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Sorry Jake! Aham comes first! Directors' decision! I was offered and took it!

u take the costume n make up dept. I want camera..
ShellJA thumbnail

i do mind.. But i will have a deal if Rashi is given equal importance and a positive role henceforth

Jake all the talent is being looked at .... each and everyone's importance to the show will need to be closely reviewed by the inner circle of my new creative team.  

At the moment the team isn't sure of Rashi's future with SNS.  Be careful who you align yourself with!  

*my god, already I have to manage him.  will have to talk with my team to see if his creativity is worth all the drama! *
br2499 thumbnail

u take the costume n make up dept. I want camera..

I am fashion challenged and have no idea what is make up but I make a wonderful camerawoman! So no can do, bhai!  You mentioned Rashi as the focus and lost in favor with the directors! better luck next time.