Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 15 *~* (Page 9)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
  1. What does friendship mean to you
  2. Your Nicknames
  3. 2)Which character you admire and adore the most(In Serial)?
  4. 3)If you got to know you are going to die in the next 1 hour.What would be the last thing you would do?
  5. 4)Which movies you prefer?Comedy?Horrow?Romantic or Thriller?
  6. 5)What is so special in mjht that has hooked you up to watch it till now?
  7. 6)Your best friend on IF
  8. 7)Your best friend in real life.
  9. wat will u do wen u feel alone-
  10. 2)which song would u lik to hear again & again-
  11. 3)wat u luv most-
  12. 4)for wat will u get angry-
  13. 5)wat ia small & big happiness-
  14. 7)wat will u do wen u see me after long time-
  15. 1)Casually , what type of dresses you where?
  16. 2)Are you short-tempered person?
  17. 3)Do you have patience?Like are you are person with patience or you want everything to be immediate?
  18. 4)If you send a message to your close friend and he/she doesn't answers and answers back after 10 minutes , so will you wait for her reply or instead get angry?
  19. 5)If you are spamming on IF and suddenly your net speed gets slow and you can't do anything about it , would you get angry or wait until the speed is fast enough to surf net?
  20. 9)Which is your favorite subject?
  21. 10)Are you a maths hater or maths nerd/lover?
  22. Your Ambition ?
  23. Your Weakness & Strength ?
  24. One Thing Which You Like Most In Yourself ?
  25. Ur fav time pass?
  26. How should you be remembered by me?
  27. The first thing that comes to ur mind when u hear my name?
  28. Describe in one word.Tongue
  29. Your opinion about me.
  30. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
  31. Why are you so crazy for Arjun?LOL
  32. Millions dollars or true love?
  33. Family or friends?
  34. Brother or sister?
  35. Waise how many sibling you have?ShockedROFL
  36. Why dont you make proper use of emoticon?ShockedROFL
  37. Okay imagine you met Arjun Bijlani and you got the opportunity to only ask 3 questions what would that be?
  38. Imagine you had interview with Arjun , so instead of interviewing him would you drool?or faint?or speak up something?ROFL
  39. On IF if you make friends , what do you observe in them which leads you to either make them friend or not make them friend.
  40. Say few words about our friendship.Embarrassed

Enjoy answering the questions.ROFL

Edited by Princezz22 - 15 January 2011 at 3:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveffkhanCharu21.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanks, everyone!Hug

@Kritzy: Thank you. Ya, my exams go on till TuesdayDead
@Mahi: I"ll answer your questions in a bit Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-ffkhan

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
40 questionssssssssssss..ROFL
mahiiii u rock.im w8ing fr d answersssss..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan..Armaania...Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
All the best with Mahi's questions, Neethz.ROFL

..Armaania...Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, guysErmm
I'm just working on her qs only. It's not like I have an exam to prepare forROFL

leeseunggiloveffkhan..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

40 questionssssssssssss..ROFL
mahiiii u rock.im w8ing fr d answersssss..

I know I rock.ApproveROFL
tum sab log rofl cc se bhaag kyun gaye ajao na.Smile

@Neethi : Best of luck answering 40 questions.Thumbs UpROFLROFL

leeseunggiloveffkhan.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
40 questions from MahiShocked
Neethz....you have lot of work to doLOL

..Armaania...Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

1. What does friendship mean to you: Connecting, relating, understanding, trusting and above all sticking by through thick and thin.
  2. Your Nicknames Neethi, Neetz, Neetu, Neetha, Neetzi, Chillu, Chillz, Chilloo, chillo. Neethi aur Neetz ko chhod ke saare yahin mile hainROFL
  3. 2)Which character you admire and adore the most(In Serial)? Which serial?
  4. 3)If you got to know you are going to die in the next 1 hour.What would be the last thing you would do? Fly to meet my parentsEmbarrassed
  5. 4)Which movies you prefer?Comedy?Horrow?Romantic or Thriller? Romantic.
  6. 5)What is so special in mjht that has hooked you up to watch it till now? I don't know actually. It was a very relatable and likeable show. And plus, I loved Mayank so much! It's not like MJHT never had it's lows, but I used to still watch it. And it wasn't just Mayank actually, every character in the show was something and different and I loved the way everyone was given screenspace. Mayank, Nups, Sammy, Gunjan, Dodo, Dia, Benji: This was the original MJHT gang and they defined friendship! And it's lovely that every relationship was explored in a way that we as teenagers could understand: Sisters, BFFs, BF/GF, Father-Daughter, Mother-Son, Husband-Wife, Broinlaw-Sisinlaw, Broinlaw-Broinlaw and moreover there were interactions between every two characters. Each character shared a bond, a relationship with every other character. It didn't just focus on MayUr and SaJan, it also had Dodo-Dia, Dia-Benji, Sammy-Nups, Mayank-Gunjan, Dia-Mayank, Dia-Sammy, Dodo-Sammy, Dodo-Mayank, Benji-Sammy, Benji-Mayank and of course, the bond that touched me the most was that of Nupur-Gunjan. And inspite of everything, the show maintained it's simplicity, it wasn't complicated show at all!
  7. 6)Your best friend on IF Zana, Mahi, Kritz.
  8. 7)Your best friend in real life. My sisters, Nupur and Neha, my brother-in-law, Siddhant, my school friends Tanya, Ria and Rishab and from college, Rohit, Prashant and AyeshaBig smile
  9. wat will u do wen u feel alone- I'm alone most of the timeLOL
  10. 2)which song would u lik to hear again & again- There are many! I just love music!!
  11. 3)wat u luv most- Ummm...?? As in?? I didn't get the questionEmbarrassed
  12. 4)for wat will u get angry- I more often get frustrated than angry, if you know what I mean. I can snap but it's tough to actually incur my wrath.
  13. 5)wat ia small & big happiness- Happiness is precious and priceless. We can't measure it. Even little things in life give us joy. And I don't like to measure happiness. I'm just grateful for being happy.
  14. 7)wat will u do wen u see me after long time- I've never seen you yet!! But when I do, the first thing I'll do is give you a beeeeeeeeeegggg hugggiiee!!Hug
  15. 1)Casually , what type of dresses you where? Pajamas 
  16. 2)Are you short-tempered person? Yes.
  17. 3)Do you have patience?Like are you are person with patience or you want everything to be immediate? Depends on how desperately I want stuff. I'm patient for some and impatient for some :)
  18. 4)If you send a message to your close friend and he/she doesn't answers and answers back after 10 minutes , so will you wait for her reply or instead get angry? Wait for reply.
  19. 5)If you are spamming on IF and suddenly your net speed gets slow and you can't do anything about it , would you get angry or wait until the speed is fast enough to surf net? I won't get angry bit I'll get impatientEmbarrassed
  20. 9)Which is your favorite subject? Arjun! AbhIya!Wink
  21. 10)Are you a maths hater or maths nerd/lover? Dead
  22. Your Ambition ? To be super-rich and super-successfulBig smile
  23. Your Weakness & Strength ? My family, my friends and my ability to control my emotions, all three are my strength as well as my weakness.
  24. One Thing Which You Like Most In Yourself ? That I know who I am.
  25. Ur fav time pass? Sano ke qs ke answers mein 'hobbies' check out karoEvil Smile
  26. How should you be remembered by me? However you want.
  27. The first thing that comes to ur mind when u hear my name? Geet and Raaz2ROFL ROFL
  28. Describe in one word.Tongue EmoticonConfused
  29. Your opinion about me. PKYEK Forum ModeratorBig smile
  30. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Yes.
  31. Why are you so crazy for Arjun?LOL Becoj I lub heemBlushing
  32. Millions dollars or true love? True love.
  33. Family or friends? Phir yeh q!! Bola na both!
  34. Brother or sister? I'm closer to my sisters than my brother so SisterSmile
  35. Waise how many sibling you have?ShockedROFL 3. 
  36. Why dont you make proper use of emoticon?ShockedROFL Because I felt you knew me well enough Ermm Tongue
  37. Okay imagine you met Arjun Bijlani and you got the opportunity to only ask 3 questions what would that be? Ask questions? I doubt I'll be able to! I'll be frozenLOL Phir bhi: a) How are you so hot, cute and adorable at the same time? b) Why do I love you so much? c) Will you marry me?Blushing
  38. Imagine you had interview with Arjun , so instead of interviewing him would you drool?or faint?or speak up something?ROFL Drool then faint! And hopefully he'll carry me in his armsDay Dreaming
  39. On IF if you make friends , what do you observe in them which leads you to either make them friend or not make them friend. I don't know. They just feel real enough to connect with. And we pretty much think along the same linesSmile
  40. Say few words about our friendship.Embarrassed Words fail to describe our bond. It's way more special than that Embarrassed

Enjoy answering the questions.ROFL

I hate you, MahiEvil Smile ROFL

Btw, I didn't undetstand your numberingConfused

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 January 2011 at 4:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-leeseunggiloveffkhan..Armaania..Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index