.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

first of all.. congratulations...

now... some questions for u...
rapid fire::::

soft music or loud music: Soft
romantic sweet songs or loud rock songs: Sweet romantic
kmh or pyek: Last week, I would've said KMH but PKYEK has just got better specially after the promo and KMH has got a horrible twistOuch
piya or misha: Pia
if or fb: I'm clueless about FB so IFROFL
frnds or family: Both
luv or frndship: Friendship
munni or sheila: Sheila
chinese or indian: Indian
italian or mexican: Mexican

some normal q:
which is ur fav cuisine? I'm a total foodie so everything!
fav indian food? Rajma Chawal
fav band? I like songs not bands
fav song? Lots! I love music!
fav serial? PKYEK and KMH currently
fav movie? Loads!! I'm a total movie buff!
do u dream bout ur fav tv actor/actress? No
love marriage or arranged marriage?? Happily married, loved or arranged doesn't matter

others afterwards!!

Thanks a lot!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan-Stutz-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

my questions

1:Name any member who has troubled () u more on IF. There are 4 actually, I will not name, who trouble me on a regular basis. Like not me in particular. I just don't like the way they put their points across. Apart from them there was this one member, don't remember his/her username who'd made a post abusing Sukku and wasn't even sorry for it. I swear that was one person who really got on my nerves!
2: Three things u would like to change on this forum......  There are many actually. Left on me, I would like to give the forum a total makeover. But the top 3 things which irritate me and which I would change are:
a) People should stop treating Kabir and Pia like villains. They are NOT!
b) Comparisons. There are far too many. So many polls also, then comparing the characters, comparing with other shows apart from Tl/TVD as well. 
c) I'm really quite fed up of people taking even the minutest loopholes under scrutiny. Seems like they watch the show just to point out the bloopers. Gets irritating at times. Whenever there's an AM flash, I suddenly feel how weak my history is after people point out how there were no photographs or electricity, blah blah blah. I mean, how does it matter from entertainment PoV? With all due respects to the people to whom these details do matter, I feel they themselves kill their enjoyment of watching the show.

3: Whats the secret of ur clamness......u were member of phorever phorum and i've never seen ur bashing post there  Lol! I don't know. I never saw any point of bashing. If I'm a KSG fan, how would bashing KW help me in my life? It wasn't calmness, it was dumbness. I seriously didn't get anything in my headD'oh
sweetie thats all from me

Thanks a ton! Nice questions. Something differentBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan-Stutz-romaila

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Neethzi....I'm back with my questions....will come with more of them asapPartyROFL
1)What are your positive traits? My strength of character backed up by my morals and values. They're more of negative on IF but I'm proud of them. Apart from this, I think I can go to any extent for the people I love. And I don't know whether I am or not, but I like to believe that I'm a pretty positive person.
2)What is the one thing about yourself that you hate the most? I can get very moody and cranky specially when I'm sleepy, hungry or under stress. And people around me suffer the consequences. And when I come back to my senses, I just hate myself for hurting the ones who love me so much that they even tolerate my worst self.
3)What was the worst punishment you ever got and why did you get it?Big smile Ummm...I've been a pretty good girl you know. It's not like I've never been punished but not for anything too seriousSmile
4)Tell me about your most embarrassing situationEvil Smile(ohk...this question is optional....you may skip itLOL) Oh I always put myself in awkward situations! But none of them are overly embarrassing, thankfully. So ya, nothing worth mentioning (I know I'm a boring person. No punishments, no embarrassmentsLOL)
5)What qualities should your ideal man posses? Oh I have a long list. He should be supporting, understanding, should think the world of me, love me unconditionally, be decently goodlooking and decently rich, warm, kind hearted, a good cook, well groomed, well educated, family man...... LOLNo but everything put aside, most importantly, he should be someone I can relate to and connect with and above all, he should be a good human being. And yes, non smoker!Smile
6)Do you make friends easily? No. My fault only. I have trust issues. I have a hard time trusting people and that is a very important trait in friendship.
7)Name your top 3 wishes 
a. Do well in my exams and make a decent career and life for myself.
b. Mom and Dad shift to Delhi. 
c. Our lovely forum gets back to it's old self.
8)Your best childhood memory I was brought up in Amritsar and we used to go to Calcutta for summer vacations because it was my mother's hometown and even certain extended family is there,. I used to love that.
9)What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone? I told you I'm boring. I can't even spell 'pranks'.
10)Describe yourself in one word Unique!
11)Pick one from each set
11.1)PKYEK or MJHT: I can't pick one. Both of them are special in their own ways.
11.2)Vivian or Arjun(i think i know the answer) Arjun! Arjun! Arjun! Arjun! Arjun! Arjun!Day Dreaming Heart
11.3)Abhay or Vivian Abhay
11.4)Abhay or Piya  Good question! Pia's more relatable and Abhay is more intriguing. But seeing that Abhay has all the support in this world and poor Pia is getting nothing but harsh words, I'm going to go for Pia.
11.5)Piya as Metz reincarnation or doppelganger? Doppelganger, anyday!
11.6)Love or friendship Sab log yeh question kyun poochh rahe hain? Friendship. Love stands still when all else has fallen and friendship stands strong when love betrays.
11.7)Love or trust You can't love without trusting so trust.
11.8)Career or marriage? Career
11.9)Coke or pepsi Neither actually but I'd prefer coke.
11.10)Pizza or Paratha Depends on the kind of parantha. 
12)Which came first?egg or chicken?ROFL Jo pehle order karoge, woh pehle aayega!ROFL ROFL ROFL

All the bestThumbs UpLOL

Thanks, Kritzy!Hug
Nice questions.

Edited by Chill_Out - 14 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-ffkhanRitzieCharu21

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

omg congo neetiiiiiii !!!!!!!!
muah muah muah muah muah ..
u r caught girl... MWHAA AHAA HAA HAA

okay my question define ur love for abhay tell eachh n everyy feeling u hve for abhay:)
Ummm...wrong question, dolls. I'm kind of over Abhay now. I don't know, I love him but I'm not 'in love ' with him anymore, if you know what I mean..Anyhow, I just love is protective and possessive nature. He claims to be a monster but is a saviour by nature. His dialogues, his intensity, his attitude, it's almost killing!Embarrassed I still can't get over the 'Main Pia ka Saya hoon' dialogue!Day Dreaming

also what was ur best experience here on if???? My best experience has to be the initial days of the PKYEK Forum. It used to be so much of fun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-Charu21

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Congrats Neetz. Enjoy the hot seat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
congooooClap

.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@Neethz
Loved your answersClapClap

All the best for your examsThumbs UpHugStudy well
God bless you!

.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Neethz!! superb answers!! njoyed reading those!!!!! Clap

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index