Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 15 *~* - Page 7

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

1. What does friendship mean to you: Connecting, relating, understanding, trusting and above all sticking by through thick and thin.
  2. Your Nicknames Neethi, Neetz, Neetu, Neetha, Neetzi, Chillu, Chillz, Chilloo, chillo. Neethi aur Neetz ko chhod ke saare yahin mile hain🀣
  3. 2)Which character you admire and adore the most(In Serial)? Which serial?
  4. 3)If you got to know you are going to die in the next 1 hour.What would be the last thing you would do? Fly to meet my parents😳
  5. 4)Which movies you prefer?Comedy?Horrow?Romantic or Thriller? Romantic.
  6. 5)What is so special in mjht that has hooked you up to watch it till now? I don't know actually. It was a very relatable and likeable show. And plus, I loved Mayank so much! It's not like MJHT never had it's lows, but I used to still watch it. And it wasn't just Mayank actually, every character in the show was something and different and I loved the way everyone was given screenspace. Mayank, Nups, Sammy, Gunjan, Dodo, Dia, Benji: This was the original MJHT gang and they defined friendship! And it's lovely that every relationship was explored in a way that we as teenagers could understand: Sisters, BFFs, BF/GF, Father-Daughter, Mother-Son, Husband-Wife, Broinlaw-Sisinlaw, Broinlaw-Broinlaw and moreover there were interactions between every two characters. Each character shared a bond, a relationship with every other character. It didn't just focus on MayUr and SaJan, it also had Dodo-Dia, Dia-Benji, Sammy-Nups, Mayank-Gunjan, Dia-Mayank, Dia-Sammy, Dodo-Sammy, Dodo-Mayank, Benji-Sammy, Benji-Mayank and of course, the bond that touched me the most was that of Nupur-Gunjan. And inspite of everything, the show maintained it's simplicity, it wasn't complicated show at all!
  7. 6)Your best friend on IF Zana, Mahi, Kritz.
  8. 7)Your best friend in real life. My sisters, Nupur and Neha, my brother-in-law, Siddhant, my school friends Tanya, Ria and Rishab and from college, Rohit, Prashant and AyeshaπŸ˜ƒ
  9. wat will u do wen u feel alone- I'm alone most of the timeπŸ˜†
  10. 2)which song would u lik to hear again & again- There are many! I just love music!!
  11. 3)wat u luv most- Ummm...?? As in?? I didn't get the question😳
  12. 4)for wat will u get angry- I more often get frustrated than angry, if you know what I mean. I can snap but it's tough to actually incur my wrath.
  13. 5)wat ia small & big happiness- Happiness is precious and priceless. We can't measure it. Even little things in life give us joy. And I don't like to measure happiness. I'm just grateful for being happy.
  14. 7)wat will u do wen u see me after long time- I've never seen you yet!! But when I do, the first thing I'll do is give you a beeeeeeeeeegggg hugggiiee!!πŸ€—
  15. 1)Casually , what type of dresses you where? Pajamas 
  16. 2)Are you short-tempered person? Yes.
  17. 3)Do you have patience?Like are you are person with patience or you want everything to be immediate? Depends on how desperately I want stuff. I'm patient for some and impatient for some :)
  18. 4)If you send a message to your close friend and he/she doesn't answers and answers back after 10 minutes , so will you wait for her reply or instead get angry? Wait for reply.
  19. 5)If you are spamming on IF and suddenly your net speed gets slow and you can't do anything about it , would you get angry or wait until the speed is fast enough to surf net? I won't get angry bit I'll get impatient😳
  20. 9)Which is your favorite subject? Arjun! AbhIya!πŸ˜‰
  21. 10)Are you a maths hater or maths nerd/lover? πŸ€’
  22. Your Ambition ? To be super-rich and super-successfulπŸ˜ƒ
  23. Your Weakness & Strength ? My family, my friends and my ability to control my emotions, all three are my strength as well as my weakness.
  24. One Thing Which You Like Most In Yourself ? That I know who I am.
  25. Ur fav time pass? Sano ke qs ke answers mein 'hobbies' check out karo😈
  26. How should you be remembered by me? However you want.
  27. The first thing that comes to ur mind when u hear my name? Geet and Raaz2🀣 πŸ€£
  28. Describe in one word.πŸ˜› EmoticonπŸ˜•
  29. Your opinion about me. PKYEK Forum ModeratorπŸ˜ƒ
  30. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Yes.
  31. Why are you so crazy for Arjun?πŸ˜† Becoj I lub heem☺️
  32. Millions dollars or true love? True love.
  33. Family or friends? Phir yeh q!! Bola na both!
  34. Brother or sister? I'm closer to my sisters than my brother so Sister😊
  35. Waise how many sibling you have?😲🀣 3. 
  36. Why dont you make proper use of emoticon?😲🀣 Because I felt you knew me well enough πŸ€” πŸ˜›
  37. Okay imagine you met Arjun Bijlani and you got the opportunity to only ask 3 questions what would that be? Ask questions? I doubt I'll be able to! I'll be frozenπŸ˜† Phir bhi: a) How are you so hot, cute and adorable at the same time? b) Why do I love you so much? c) Will you marry me?☺️
  38. Imagine you had interview with Arjun , so instead of interviewing him would you drool?or faint?or speak up something?🀣 Drool then faint! And hopefully he'll carry me in his arms😍
  39. On IF if you make friends , what do you observe in them which leads you to either make them friend or not make them friend. I don't know. They just feel real enough to connect with. And we pretty much think along the same lines😊
  40. Say few words about our friendship.😳 Words fail to describe our bond. It's way more special than that πŸ˜³

Enjoy answering the questions.🀣

I hate you, Mahi😈 πŸ€£

Btw, I didn't undetstand your numberingπŸ˜•
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I loved ur answers Neethz.πŸ˜†

ur best friend's name is also nupur like r fav character..!! Coooool...😎
.Jane.. thumbnail
@Zana: Thanks😳 Nupur is actually my sister but she's my best friend too. 
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

I hate you, Mahi😈 πŸ€£

Btw, I didn't undetstand your numberingπŸ˜•

Numbering was confusing since I had send one of my bestie these questions in slam book in 4 rows so thus ,,numbering was mixed up.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Awwwwwww lovely answers.😳
Soo true whatever you said about mjht.πŸ˜›
The 13th question was actually describe me in one word.πŸ˜ƒ
@Blue : Lol I told you , its internet's problem , no one actually knows real expression of anyone.😊Thats why emoticons are made.πŸ˜›
@Purple : 🀣🀣Most funny answers.🀣🀣
@Pink : Awwwwwww Sis.πŸ€—
@Orange : Thanks.🀣🀣I know I am phamous.😎🀣🀣
@Light Blue : Lol thanks.πŸ˜›
@Bold and black : Huh!!I hate you too.😲🀣🀣

.Jane.. thumbnail
@Mahi: I described you as an emoticon!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
..Armaania.. thumbnail

@Mahi: I described you as an emoticon!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Stupid!!🀣🀣
Wo question answer karo.😈
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

Stupid!!🀣🀣
Wo question answer karo.😈

@bold: You answered it yourself!🀣 πŸ€£
Ok, on a serious note. Hmmm...describing you in one word is impossible! Ummm...Mod-types?πŸ˜›
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ok.............i have two vry simple questions for u!!!!

1. Why do u like Arjun bijlani so much???
2. MJHT or PKYEK (plzz choose one only)......

Enjoy............

..Armaania.. thumbnail

@bold: You answered it yourself!🀣 πŸ€£
Ok, on a serious note. Hmmm...describing you in one word is impossible! Ummm...Mod-types?πŸ˜›

@Bold : Neethi😑🀣
Haila😲Mod-types and me?😲🀣I do so much nautanki and all my friends call me Nupur.😳

.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku

ok.............i have two vry simple questions for u!!!!

1. Why do u like Arjun bijlani so much??? Because he's one in a million and hayyee!! Uski smile par toh main mar mitane ko tayaar hoon!!😍 πŸ˜
2. MJHT or PKYEK (plzz choose one only)...... Both are very different and provide me with entertainment in their own way. I can't even compare and pick one! And I'm not being diplomatic. This is totally frank.

Enjoy............