Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 15 *~* (Page 15)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Oh Gosh Neethz!!!! Loved da Chandeena story n da best part was
*And they walked away and lived huskily ever after*
ROFL ROFL ROFL Okay i've got only these many Rofl emoticons!!! Plz collect more from Mahi's Rofl CC LOL

Awwiee!! Thanks, Charu!!Embarrassed Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by amail1601

Evil Smile

Yep....^^^^^^^^^^^ is me coming back to get you. LOLLOLLOL

Achha now........

1. Describe the scene when Chaand proposed to Haseena.TongueIt's a full moon night. Chand and Haseena are walking in the jungle. We can hear wolves howling at the distance. 
Haseena (in a husky voice): Chand, main thak gayi hoon yeh natak karte karte! Ab mujhse aur nahi hota!
Chand (equally hissy and husky): Haseeeeenaaa! Humein yeh karna padega! Yeh humare survival ka sawal hai! This is not about us. It's about our survival!
Haseena: But, Chand! Kab tak? Akhir kab tak humein yeh husband-wife hone ka natak karna padega?? Kab tak??
Chand: Sirf ek hafta aur! 
Haseena: Huh?? What??
Chand: Haan. Tumne sahi suna! (goes on his knees) Haseeeenaaa, kya tum iss haseen raat mein, iss Chand ki chandani banana sweekaar karogi??
Haseena (teary eyed): Oh, Chand! I didn't mean it literally!
Chand: But I did, Haseeeenaaa! Will you marry me? And be my wife?
Haseena: Of course, Chand! Not that it'll make a difference but still...
*And they walked away and lived huskily ever after*
(Ok, I'm sorry but I'm really bad at this! Plus, I don't like Chandeena so it's really difficult for me to write something on themTongue)
 ROFL that was super cool....n abhi you say you hate them! ROFLROFLROFL
@Haseena (teary eyed)............ ShockedShockedShockedROFL

2. Write a 30-word paragraph about yourself.Wink Ummm...I'll just repeat the points I wrote in Kritzy's and Mahi's questionsLOL
So ya, I'm an extremely positive person who knows exactly who she is and what she wants and expects from life. I love my family and friends to death. They mean the world to me and I can go to any extent to see them happy. I have strong morals and values which I'm proud of and I have no issues accepting my faults and working on them, provided I'm convinced that I'm wrong. About the negatives, sometimes, I take life too seriously which my friends feel is not very healthy and I should let myself go. Also, I'm very moody, headstrong and stubborn and can be quite a pain in the neck for those around meOuch
(Ok, this went to about double than what you asked but these were all the basic things I'm made of! I couldn't really write stuff like I'm Neethi and I'm 18 years old, etc, etc, etc. That would've been so superficial!Embarrassed)
 that was really nice........you seem like a very nice person to know. WinkLOLLOLLOL

That's it from me..short n sweet. Wink

Have fun! Smile

That was short but not sweet, amail!! It was tough!LOL
lol....I meant that the questions were short n sweet. LOL but you did a great job on the answers! *hugs*
hope your exam went well. Smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, amail! I'm glad you liked the answers! Ya, the qs were short and sweet and the answers were long and tedious. Exams were ok. I hope I pass. Right now, I'm just enjoying my freedom!
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot, amail! I'm glad you liked the answers! Ya, the qs were short and sweet and the answers were long and tedious. Exams were ok. I hope I pass. Right now, I'm just enjoying my freedom!

You're welcome! Smile 
LOLLOL better than univ ques/ans though I bet. LOL
chalo congratulations..happy Independence day. ROFL have fun! Smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

You're welcome! Smile 
LOLLOL better than univ ques/ans though I bet. LOL
chalo congratulations..happy Independence day. ROFL have fun! Smile

Oh ya, anyday!! *roll eyes*
Thanks!! I can't believe I'm actually free for a whole week with nothing to do!! Aahhh!! Bliss!

amail1601

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
can imagine...had a whole month like that. <3

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Gosh! Good for you! I have exams again in March and those will be very important ones as they aren't internals but externals so I"ll have to take them seriously. Will start preparing next week. Gosh!! Even talking about studies is making me want to barf!
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Gosh! Good for you! I have exams again in March and those will be very important ones as they aren't internals but externals so I"ll have to take them seriously. Will start preparing next week. Gosh!! Even talking about studies is making me want to barf!

Aww....mine will start in april n continue till july. Ouch we bechaare maasoom kinda bacche.. *sighs* WinkLOLLOL

all the best yaar *hugs* will pray for you. Smile

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index