Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*~*Member of the Week # 15 *~* (Page 14)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@Charu: All your questions have been answered!Approve

@amail: Yours shall, hopefully, be answered tomorrowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
great answers, NeethiHug 
n all the very best for ur examsThumbs Up
nail them, girl!Star tc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21.Jane..

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Heyy Neethzy!!! i m back!! Evil Smile Wink I m repeating some of da questions which i asked Zana.. Tongue

1. If u get a chance to -- 

- live life of sum1 else 4 a week who wud that be n y? : Pia's because she has AbhayEmbarrassed -- Wow!! good one!! 
- be invisible, wat wud b d 1st thing, u wud like to do? : Good question!! I'll go and rob all the chocolates in the world!! And eat them!!Big smile Hein!! Thank God we r yet to invent Mr India watch!! 
- time travel, in which period would u like to go n y? : I would like to go back 4-5 years when life was so carefree and no pressures and issues were there and every thing was almost perfect! - Aah!!! very true!! jaane kaha gaye woh din!!  

2. Do u believe in -- 
 - love at first sight? : No
 - "Jodiyan swarg mein banti hai" line?? : Yes
Me too!! Tongue
3. Choose one --  
 - Arjun Bijlani / Mayank LOL : Both and there's nothing you can do about itEvil Smile ROFL 
 Very smart!!  LOL
 - Abhay / Abhayendra : Abhay
 - Tom / Jerry : Jerry
 - Mind / Heart : Heart
 - Dog / cat : Dog

4. Have u ever experienced something scary / unbelievable thing?? (surprisingly being saved from some accident or something like "Chamtkar Ho Gaya" kinda situation!!! LOL) Not really. Oh wait! My cousins and I once used the Ouija board! It was scary but funBig smile Wat??? humm So ur parents know about it??? I gotta tell them!!! I wud really love to do that yaar!!! LOL I mean da Ouija board thing!!
5. Ur favourite cartoon character : Hmmm..Tom and Jerry!!  Ditto!!!
6. Do u get emotional  while watching sad movies? : Yup! Very!

7. D best complement u hv ever received : That I inspire someone. I think that is a compliment of the highest order for anyone!    Wow!! Yooo!! thats da best complement anyone cud ever get!! Thumbs Up

8. Ur favourite corner on IF? where u always feel relaxed n happy: Mahi's Rofl CC, KMH Forum's Mohabbat Lounge and my Kashti but no. 1 out of the three would be the Lounge. It's a lot of fun!Big smile Heyyy me too love Kashti!!  

Thanks, Charu! Embarrassed
Loved reading those answers  yaar!!! 

Edited by 247happy2bme - 17 January 2011 at 1:17am

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, Sonam and Charu!Hug

@Charu: No my parents don't know about itTongue But I doubt they'll have any issuesEmbarrassed

Charu21

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Congragulations ClapPartyParty time

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Congragulations ClapPartyParty time

Thank you so much!Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Evil Smile

Yep....^^^^^^^^^^^ is me coming back to get you. LOLLOLLOL

Achha now........

1. Describe the scene when Chaand proposed to Haseena.TongueIt's a full moon night. Chand and Haseena are walking in the jungle. We can hear wolves howling at the distance. 
Haseena (in a husky voice): Chand, main thak gayi hoon yeh natak karte karte! Ab mujhse aur nahi hota!
Chand (equally hissy and husky): Haseeeeenaaa! Humein yeh karna padega! Yeh humare survival ka sawal hai! This is not about us. It's about our survival!
Haseena: But, Chand! Kab tak? Akhir kab tak humein yeh husband-wife hone ka natak karna padega?? Kab tak??
Chand: Sirf ek hafta aur! 
Haseena: Huh?? What??
Chand: Haan. Tumne sahi suna! (goes on his knees) Haseeeenaaa, kya tum iss haseen raat mein, iss Chand ki chandani banana sweekaar karogi??
Haseena (teary eyed): Oh, Chand! I didn't mean it literally!
Chand: But I did, Haseeeenaaa! Will you marry me? And be my wife?
Haseena: Of course, Chand! Not that it'll make a difference but still...
*And they walked away and lived huskily ever after*
(Ok, I'm sorry but I'm really bad at this! Plus, I don't like Chandeena so it's really difficult for me to write something on themTongue)

2. Write a 30-word paragraph about yourself.Wink Ummm...I'll just repeat the points I wrote in Kritzy's and Mahi's questionsLOL
So ya, I'm an extremely positive person who knows exactly who she is and what she wants and expects from life. I love my family and friends to death. They mean the world to me and I can go to any extent to see them happy. I have strong morals and values which I'm proud of and I have no issues accepting my faults and working on them, provided I'm convinced that I'm wrong. About the negatives, sometimes, I take life too seriously which my friends feel is not very healthy and I should let myself go. Also, I'm very moody, headstrong and stubborn and can be quite a pain in the neck for those around meOuch
(Ok, this went to about double than what you asked but these were all the basic things I'm made of! I couldn't really write stuff like I'm Neethi and I'm 18 years old, etc, etc, etc. That would've been so superficial!Embarrassed)

That's it from me..short n sweet. Wink

Have fun! Smile

That was short but not sweet, amail!! It was tough!LOL

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Oh Gosh Neethz!!!! Loved da Chandeena story n da best part was
*And they walked away and lived huskily ever after*
ROFL ROFL ROFL Okay i've got only these many Rofl emoticons!!! Plz collect more from Mahi's Rofl CC LOL

Edited by 247happy2bme - 17 January 2011 at 6:23am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index