Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dial M for Murder!! (Page 3)

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
It's a collective sigh!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

A relief to have GC back on the show and boy!!! what a Smokey shoot that was... CV had to set DD on fire, well not literally, for the sizzles... and the sparks fly helter- skelterThumbs Up!!!Aag dono taraf barabar jala di..And no not between DD and GC..Tv screen ke us paar aur is paarCool

It was just a hug and the umpteenth one at that but hand it to the potent combo of DD-GC to make it explosive...Telly world ain't hitherto seen romance that blazes as such and scorches us audience with sheer degrees.

Not much of a couch potato but I am quite the movie buff. 
So I recall, a Jaya Bacchan , hyper ventilating even as a SRK steps off a copter miles away or steps into a mall. (she did u know, mean the palpitations, just that the expressions dint show much on her stiff face)Wink.

Or a Rakhi Gulzar sensing her Karan Arjun beyond miles of dunesTongue.

Or the Bacchan bahu tearing through the endless corridors, setting her pallu on fire all because her intuitive self rings a bell of DevD's proximity...

Pick any war or action movie and you have women longing for their men serving at the borders and the heroes welcome they are accorded on their return.

OK...so the scenes scream loud...'plagiarismBig smile' ..heck no...been there-done that-seen it all.. And yet they conquer. Hence the sigh!!!

Oh! also because its such a balm to the eye sores.... good riddance from body doubles...yayClap!

Putting to words how good the actors are, would be futile. Nothing more can possibly be said without sounding clichd or repetitive.

With GC's absence however one good thing came off it all. I have been paying more attention to the sets, the costumes, Annie and the likes.
The nanad-bhabhi duo looked beautiful in their Siamese twin like pink-mauve outfits. Annie's room too was painted some shade of ashes of rose and grape wine which kinda complimented the beautiful ladies.

I haven't been too keen on the storyline the last week. We are sticking through despite some mindless scripting and letting GC-DD not just get into the skin of the characters they portray but also crawl under ours. No wonder then that our hearts skipped a beat and ours eyes dint bat an eyelid for a good 120 seconds during yesterday's episode.

Btw, DD was shown fretting over the time...about 2 in the afternoon...Why was Nakul roaming around with a pooja ki thali with the aarti lit at that hour? The 'fiery' re intro was for him or GCLOL

On a note to end with Annie. Hang in there baby. Your fortitude will be put to test in the coming weeks. And your restraint shall speak volumes. CV please don't go south with the script for Annie's character at this juncture. No women in GHSP have been weaklings in mind and heart.

(Even Nayantara , that women may have been insecure and despite the grey shades of her character she has a never say die attitude..yeah , i know, for all the wrong reasons but its a fact)

Annie materialized out of nowhere and is now a mainstay. CV leverage on that and build something substantial. As a actor she has gotten her foothold right and will eventually step up but then a meandering storyline will only undo all the good work thats gone in.

I know if you wanted to put across a social message you would have made a documentary or cinema of the stream parallel to commercial. But it wouldn't hurt to make a 'deep impact' in a love story after all, would it?

Edited by GodHelpUs - 01 February 2011 at 1:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index